PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Game track - Strip Club

brownchild
09-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Really hot beat, really average lyrics, with a copy of Dr Dre's voice, for some parts of the song I thought it was actually Dre, until I realized how much this guy wanna be Dre after listening to all his lyrics. I know this songs gonna blow up on tha radios, but any of u true hip hop fans know that this is the type of shit killin hip hop.

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=4827

Deathrow seriously need to ressurect soon.

bspot
09-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by brownchild

Deathrow seriously need to ressurect soon.

Dear god no. Suge Knight belongs bankrupt and in the gutter, just like Deathrow is now. What a shitty label.

Hit albums from Aftermath in the past 10 years: 934792384
Hit albums from Deathrow in the past 10 years: -10

Tupac is dead (or doing a good job of faking it ;)). Stop producing lame ass albums with lyrics you found on some tape he made in preschool because you can't sell anything else.

dennisaur
09-22-2006, 11:34 AM
death row was the shit in the early 90s but i dont think they can survive in today's music scene. they're not exactly mtv trl/radio-friendly which accounts a lot nowadays imo

edit: oh yeah and that game track is absolute crap, just like most of rap you hear today. nothing like listening to my old-skool a tribe called quest CDs ;)

brownchild
09-22-2006, 11:45 AM
www.myspace.com/deathrowrecordseast, all u doubters of the Deathrow regime plz listen to Suge Knight the man himself speak on the interviews on that page. As for being bankrupt, its a really smart business move so he doesnt have to pay 107 mill to a bitch who doesnt deserve a penny. All his moneys stashed away and the government cant locate it.

Stick to the topic about the game track though.

Canmorite
09-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Game=Garbage.