PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed a hit and run

ashee
09-23-2006, 11:47 PM
So my friends and I were walking accross 44th ave SW to the liquor store by my house when a older model (94 or prior) red 2 door sunfire with its flashers on stopped. It was full of young kids and the 2 guys in the front asked us if we saw kids running, we said no. They drove further up my street, still with flashers on, and stopped. The guys got out and went running through the houses and we continued to walk. All of a sudden we hear a crash and we look back. A girl had gotten in and reversed the car into my neighbours newer model 4 door sunfire, just missed another neighbours car. She reversed a few more times into the car. The car she was driving was obviously a standard because she stalled and had to restart the car and was just having troubles driving it. She finally got into gear as the guys came running (probably heard her crash) and I yelled you need to stop that's my neighbours car I just saw you hit. The guy as he was getting in and the girl was driving told me to fuck off and shut up so I said I was calling the cops. My other neighbours came out and heard it all, I phoned the police and more of the kids' friends in cars they were talking to peeled off behind them turning southbound onto 37th st SW. After I finished talking to the cops we continued to walk and the one car that was with them (a black looked like a dynasty or spirit) came full speed probably 80km/hr right at us and swirved just before he would have hit us because we jumped behind a truck.

If anyone sees a sunfire with that description and rear bumper/fender damage get the license plate and call crime stoppers please!

?????
09-23-2006, 11:54 PM
Sounds harsh but you should of got the plate first thing.

ashee
09-23-2006, 11:57 PM
I tried but I couldn't see it, it was dark out and they had one of those blur things on

jcrules99
09-24-2006, 12:01 AM
haha a plate blur thing?? dont those only work for cameras?

ashee
09-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Well when its dark the blur thing doesn't help me out when I'm trying to get the plate of a car that's not directly in front of me.

soupey
09-24-2006, 01:21 AM
ouch thats harsh, and yea some of the license plate blockers arent just for cameras, works for plain sight too..

Milk2%
09-24-2006, 01:29 AM
it just sounds like you didn't get drunk enough :poosie: .

:thumbsup: i hope those bastards get what they deserve

403Gemini
09-24-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Milk2%
it just sounds like you didn't get drunk enough :poosie: .

:thumbsup: i hope those bastards get what they deserve

anal rape and tortured to death?

we can only hope..

rage2
09-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Wow that sux.

I hope they get caught.

hit and run ftl

3g4me
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Brutal man. Hope they get busted