PDA

View Full Version : Broken Into: 1990 Nissan Skyline

talonboi
09-24-2006, 02:01 PM
my nissan skyline was broken into @ autodream, rear drivers window was smashed, and a black greddy profecb spec 2, silver apexi safc2, black no name turbo timer, right side dual gauge pod for skyline, autometer air fuel and oil pressure gauge was stolen.

if u have any leads please call 6671337, if leads lead to the capture of the fucker who did this i will reward them.

thank you

i`ll upload pictures later

msommers
09-24-2006, 02:17 PM
that sucks royaly dude, not only for the stuff getting stolen but the window is going to be hard as hell to replace. I had my car broken into just recently as well, I dont understand what the deal is lately. Hope you get your stuff back as that could just sell on ebay for big dollars

Gravy_83
09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
would allmost have to be someone with a skyline to take your gauge pode wouldn't it?? seems to me it would only fit a specific car??

turab16
09-24-2006, 04:35 PM
northeast commercial areas and esp auto shops are worst for robberies! :thumbsdow

had an amplifier stolen from my mom's car

smontyLS1
09-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Shops need 24-7 cameras that work. Thats too bad man. maybe they will try and sell it here on beyond. That would be perfect

jdm_eg6
09-24-2006, 08:09 PM
thats "sadistic" but iam a car guy, it would make me cringe to even scratch a Skyline let alone break into it... theifs are the low of the low, the sick of the sick, and are poor a shit thats why they steal yours and our things. Just feel bad for the punks that they cant afford things so they steal them rather than buying stuff legit. And they still walk arround looking poor, cheep, and digusting even though they get plenty of free electronics. Or maybe they look like that as to the cost of Karma, and mental disfunction. I hope you get your things back, check with your insurance company if maybe they cover theft over X ammount. Good luck! :confused: :(

Hoey
09-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Markuss, is there no cameras at Autodream? Thats fucked, i just
heard about an hour ago. Well we all know a lot of people with Skylines but none the less keepin the eyes peeled for a buddy.

Sorath
09-24-2006, 09:57 PM
simon, its actually my car that got broken into, i was just logged in as marcus at autodream

but hurray for new aerodynamic mod i guess...

no scc for me cause i wont pass tech?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7193/image001wq0.jpg

mx73someday
09-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Was it left there over night? I don't know how so many people feel safe with leaving their cars outside the shop for weeks/months.

Sorath
09-24-2006, 11:00 PM
never had a problem before, but its the fourth car this month

Hoey
09-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Yeah i knew it was your car, but i thought maybe markuss was writing it up for you:dunno:

Sorath: never had a problem before, but its the fourth car this month

^Time for shop/ outdoor cameras

Sorath: never had a problem before, but its the fourth car this month

^My guess is its the same guy, or same "crew"

Problem is, all your stolen items are universal so you cant
just look at buddy with a silvia and say "THATS MY OLD SAFC!"
Best way to figure out who did it is by word of mouth, someone will know who did it.

So i guess ill keep my ears peeled.
Sucks man, but good luck

japancar
09-25-2006, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Sorath
never had a problem before, but its the fourth car this month

Not to sound like a jerk, but is there something that can be done about security? If that's the fourth break-in this month, then is sounds like it won't be the last.

Sorath
09-25-2006, 02:37 AM
neccessary precautions have been taken

Mitsu3000gt
09-25-2006, 08:12 AM
I would never bring my car anywhere where they could not store it inside for all reasonable times during operating hours and the whole night. Especially anywhere in North Calgary. If they won't put my car inside at night, they don't get my business. I think the only exception would be the dealership as I don't think I'd have a choice there. I don't know why anyone would let a shop put their car outside all night long with no effective security measures. A camera wouldn't do much either if the guy was at all dressed to cover himself up. That sucks though, anyone who breaks into a car is a douche.

canadianskyline
09-25-2006, 08:27 AM
Do you need a new window? I have 2 of those.

talonboi
09-25-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
I would never bring my car anywhere where they could not store it inside for all reasonable times during operating hours and the whole night. Especially anywhere in North Calgary. If they won't put my car inside at night, they don't get my business. I think the only exception would be the dealership as I don't think I'd have a choice there. I don't know why anyone would let a shop put their car outside all night long with no effective security measures. A camera wouldn't do much either if the guy was at all dressed to cover himself up. That sucks though, anyone who breaks into a car is a douche.

we try to take every precaution to avoid break-ins, we have very limited space at autodream to park everyones vehicles inside. but we try to cram everyones cars inside, even in the front where the sales desk is located.

we tell the customer ahead of time if we cannot park their vehicles inside, and its their choice whether to leave it us or not.

we had a few break ins, but it all happened within a 2 week span. we are arranging 4 cameras to be put up, not only for our shop, but for the rest of the stores in the plaza.

as for security guards, its up to the plaza management to arrange that.

Originally posted by canadianskyline
Do you need a new window? I have 2 of those.

Yes chris! i believe Kasem needs that window!

thanks!

Mitsu3000gt
09-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by talonboi

we try to take every precaution to avoid break-ins, we have very limited space at autodream to park everyones vehicles inside. but we try to cram everyones cars inside, even in the front where the sales desk is located.

we tell the customer ahead of time if we cannot park their vehicles inside, and its their choice whether to leave it us or not.

we had a few break ins, but it all happened within a 2 week span. we are arranging 4 cameras to be put up, not only for our shop, but for the rest of the stores in the plaza.

as for security guards, its up to the plaza management to arrange that.

thanks!

That is fair enough, I fully understand that is all you can do with limited space, and the break-ins are in no way your fault. It is also good that you let the customer know ahead of time where his/her car will be stored at night. I wasn't trying to say anything bad about your business or anything as I have never even been there. If your a popular shop with limited space, you don't really have a choice but to have some cars outside.

mekeni
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by turab16
northeast commercial areas and esp auto shops are worst for robberies! :thumbsdow

had an amplifier stolen from my mom's car

:werd:

sh0ko
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
shit kassem.... that sucks NUTS

A790
10-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Shit Kasem that fucking sucks bro!

MIWYFSHOTTER
10-02-2006, 06:12 PM
that's what you get for being a fag.

hussein
10-02-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOTTER

:eek: Thats not very nice.

Sorath
10-02-2006, 06:28 PM
what the fuck is ur problem seriously, fucking meet me in person fucking say shit to my face, fucking fag

Dooms_Bane
10-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOTTER

..... jealous?

Honda_002
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
yeah where did that come from:dunno:
wtfbbq yo