PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Plymouth Sundance

hollywood_35
09-26-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm selling a 1992 Plymouth Sundance. The car was bought off a friend of ours, it overheated from a broken thermostat, and blew the headgasket. We bought it from him and replaced the following:

- spark plugs
- spark plug wires
- distributor cap
- head gasket
- thermostat

The car was repaired with intents for it to be driven by my sister, but she doesn't have enough money to pay for the repairs done to it so it has been sitting in our driveway for the past year. It ran good and drove great, but its been sitting for a year so it probably needs an oil change and a tune up. The interior is in great shape, and the exterior is actually pretty nice for being as old as it is.

- automatic
- 4 door
- maroon exterior
- burgundy interior
- power steering
- a/c (the lady who owned the car originally disconnected the a/c belt to increase gas mileage, so my guess is that it's fully charged)
- no other power options

We were going to sell the car to my sister for $1200, but it needs a tune up now so we'll take $1000. I'll get pictures up tomorrow afternoon.

Would make an amazing winter car, tires still have lots of tread. I know it's the season so someone come get this before the snow hits! :thumbsup:

schurchill39
09-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

hollywood_35
09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
:confused: