PDA

View Full Version : Car Broken Into

skyline19
09-26-2006, 08:27 PM
last saturday at 5:00am im driving to work north on 22 going to airdrie. it was a frosty morning so the roads were alittle slick and to my luck a group of deer jump out in front of me.

i know your not suppose to swerve but as a reaction i did anyways and fishtaled going into the other lane. i overcorrected myself and into the ditch i went.

well i got a flat and my steering was all out of wack so i decided aganist fixing it there and called my coworker for a ride in before i was late.

so after work i get a ride back to my car at about 7:00 in the evening and phoned a towtruck. they said they would be there in half an hour. well half hour turns into 3 hours so i phone back to make sure they got the right directions and they tell me to wait till morning.

i get a call in the morning saying my car had been broken into. the fucking fuckers completely trashed my car. passenger window smashed, $1500 of stearo equipment gone. $800 MTX 15" sub w/ $350 sledgehammer box gone. $300 pinoneer 6x9s gone. $200 JVC head unit gone.
funny thing they didnt steal the amp as well. oh and they stole the spare tire as well.:dunno:

if anyone sees and/or hears of these please tell me.

tapout
09-26-2006, 08:32 PM
that sucks man fuckin crooks :thumbsdow

Mr.J
09-26-2006, 10:33 PM
to be honest, what did u expect.
Second would you have loved to be the guy in the bush with a paint pellet gun waiting for the dumb ass?

anyone for a" Steak" Out

SilverBoost
09-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Sorry to hear, and I hate fucking thieves more than anything, but man.... c'mon, you just can't leave your car on the side of the road like that. I don't know who you work for but an accident is a pretty godo excuse for being late for work.... and what tow truck company tells you to wait until morning? There's more than one you could have used.

Anyway, hope it gets worked out for you. Huge life lesson learned I'm thinking.

skyline19
10-01-2006, 05:17 PM
well hindsight is a beautiful thing. and yes a life lesson is learned here.

never again will i leave my car alone even if i have to camp out there with it.