PDA

View Full Version : feature car

Gondi Stylez
04-27-2003, 11:56 PM
cool idea i think

kinda like alot of sites with a movie (if possible) and some good pics!! show off some of the nicer cars in calgary

sexualbanana
04-28-2003, 12:56 AM
this time i'm not eve close to being featured.

yes!

Zephyr
04-28-2003, 11:30 AM
whos actually gonna go out and do the feature hunting? and should this be a monthly feature? or a "whenever i feel like it" feature? i can help out by finding some cars in california (if i can find my digi cam)

DUBBED
04-28-2003, 05:57 PM
wat we should do is put a sticky in the photo gallery where people can stick up pics of their car... or just use the members gallery.... shows get togethers etc.... then the mods could decide from there who is going to be the feature of the month/week and go out and do a photoshoot or get some quality pics... i dunno just an idea :dunno:

edit: it would also be a good way for those up of with not so "show" cars to get a chance to show off all our hard work/efforts.... :thumbsup: for a good idea

kenny
04-28-2003, 05:58 PM
Yep, featured cars will most likely be a new feature as soon as we launch our website. We will be choosing cars randomly from the members gallery. If you're interested in becoming a featured car, jsut submit your photos to the members gallery :)

4wheeldrift
04-28-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Yep, featured cars will most likely be a new feature as soon as we launch our website. We will be choosing cars randomly from the members gallery. If you're interested in becoming a featured car, jsut submit your photos to the members gallery :) Thats actually a neat idea.

chrisgushue
04-30-2003, 08:39 PM
ya this is cool can't wait for it to happen