PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4 Flames tix - Wed vs San Jose CHEAP

Scorbles
09-26-2006, 10:06 PM
I have 4 tix for the game vs San Jose Sharks on Wed Sept 27. Section 205, row 21 (second level seats!!).

I can't make the game so best offer ASAP gets these tickets. I am not looking to scalp, if anyone wants to pay face value they get the tickets right now. Face value is $40 each.

I would prefer if someone would take all four but in a pinch I will split up as two pairs. I have the tickets in hand and work downtown, hopefully we can meet downtown tomorrow. I also might be able to meet somewhere in the south after 5:30pm.

PM me if you have any questions. Must sell ASAP.

Scorbles
09-27-2006, 11:34 AM
BUMP - It looks like one pair may be sold so I think these will be split up. Best offer ASAP gets the second pair (below face value of course). $70 gets the 2nd pair right now. These are second level tickets.

Originally posted by Scorbles
I have 4 tix for the game vs San Jose Sharks on Wed Sept 27. Section 205, row 21 (second level seats!!).

I can't make the game so best offer ASAP gets these tickets. I am not looking to scalp, if anyone wants to pay face value they get the tickets right now. Face value is $40 each.

I would prefer if someone would take all four but in a pinch I will split up as two pairs. I have the tickets in hand and work downtown, hopefully we can meet downtown tomorrow. I also might be able to meet somewhere in the south after 5:30pm.

Scorbles
09-27-2006, 03:48 PM
***SOLD*** - Thanks to all who replied.

Originally posted by Scorbles