PDA

View Full Version : Just chased some motherf*ckers who were trying to break into our cars

Pages : [1] 2

semasema
04-28-2003, 03:50 AM
My story has been told. Now let justice take place.

szw
04-28-2003, 04:01 AM
wanna post the plate?

max_boost
04-28-2003, 04:12 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

trendkill
04-28-2003, 04:14 AM
ya dude post the plate---lots of us live in this area so let us be on the look out

D'z Nutz
04-28-2003, 07:28 AM
Score one for the good guys! :thumbsup:

Hollywood
04-28-2003, 08:18 AM
What if the integra was stolen too? I would have personally chased him till I got the licence plate, screw what the guy on the phone said. Technically they got away without the proper licence plate number.

hinggu
04-28-2003, 08:23 AM
Good Job man!
I bet those were the fuckers that tried to break in my dad's van a few days back (live in Hawkwood)

legendboy
04-28-2003, 08:24 AM
post the plate

B17a
04-28-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by semasema
black Acura Integra

Wasn't me!!!

Good job, about time we heard some good news for a change regarding breakin bitches!:thumbsup:

mwmhong
04-28-2003, 08:29 AM
IN-FUCKING-SANE :nut:

Post the plate please :D

MrX
04-28-2003, 09:12 AM
Damn, sorry to hear about the shit luck you've been having up in the Hamptons. But good to hear that you gave those fuckers a run for their lives!!!!

Killumanti
04-28-2003, 10:03 AM
Whoa, AWESOEM JOB MAN, I'm proud of you lol, I would have gone after them for sure but you already did enough, now give us the plate #:thumbsbup:

semasema
04-28-2003, 10:25 AM
Refer to first post

Silver Satan
04-28-2003, 11:41 AM
oh my god. my car got broken into also in like january and it was sitting in front of my house . i live in the Hamptons also. i say we go on a hunt for these guys and fuck them up. they took a snowboard my cell and a whole bunch of other shit. they guys have to pay now man. oh by the way i have seen that integra you or talking about. it is on steelies and has a three piece spoiler. those guys are fucking dead. i saw them driving around hamptons.

2000impreza
04-28-2003, 12:35 PM
shitty deal. i live in hamptons too. i've heard of quite a few car break-in's the past few months.

darknight
04-28-2003, 12:43 PM
Funny you post this, I was reading in the paper last week and District 3 or what ever district the Hamptons, Sandstone, Hidden Valley, Panorama Hills, Countrey Hills, Arbour Lake etc, is the worst part of town for home invasions, robberies, car break in's etc. I thought the getto NE was bad:dunno: I guess all those getto NE kids trying to get their crack fix are coming to the west side or should I say the best side and trying to get the goods. Considering there's alot of pretty rich people up and around here it make sense to me.

Orrin

Ven
04-28-2003, 12:44 PM
I just logged on to post about my car getting broken into last night, then I saw this thread. I live in the NW too, Hawkwood. Anyway, 7am this morning I discover the Supra's passenger side window is smashed out and all my shit has been tossed all over and rummaged through. The only thing missing is the wheet nut keys to my 18's, I guess they figured they'd come back later and snag the wheels. Fucking cunt assholes. This coundn't have come at a worse time either, today I move to my new place and now I have to order a fucking window ($500) and will be without a car. I called the cops, they came over and took a report, also if there was a car it's gonna be on camera because there's only one way in and out of my neighbourhood and each car gets filmed. I hope these cocks get caught. You can't have nothin' nice.

EVOI
04-28-2003, 02:46 PM
hey, good job!!!:thumbsup:
i also live in Hamptons and thanks for all the info!!

syeve
04-28-2003, 02:55 PM
I'll definitly keep my eyes open...I love a good car chase every once in a while. BASTARDS

DUBBED
04-28-2003, 06:21 PM
maaaaaaaaaan... sending these guy to jail would be satisfying... but IMO theres no problem that a nicely polished louisville slugger wont solve...

:guns:

FiveFreshFish
04-28-2003, 06:29 PM
Good job, semasema! :clap:

Now, everyone remember this plate and the black integra attached to it.

License plate: YSG-154 or something close to this

2000impreza
04-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by darknight
Funny you post this, I was reading in the paper last week and District 3 or what ever district the Hamptons, Sandstone, Hidden Valley, Panorama Hills, Countrey Hills, Arbour Lake etc, is the worst part of town for home invasions, robberies, car break in's etc. I thought the getto NE was bad:dunno: I guess all those getto NE kids trying to get their crack fix are coming to the west side or should I say the best side and trying to get the goods. Considering there's alot of pretty rich people up and around here it make sense to me.

Orrin

its probably true too. a few months ago there was a home invasion 3 houses down from where i live :nut:

rsxrsx
04-28-2003, 08:50 PM
Hey all,

Here is a description of the car, plate and guy.

Car: Black Acura Integra, 93-2001, its rear window was definitely tinted, the side windows I am not so sure but they could be, the car looked like it was riding on blacked out steelie rims

License plate: YSG-154 or something close to this

I drive a black '99 integra with steelies on at the moment, due to all the snow, (gunmetal MR7's when the weather is good outside) plus all five of my windows are lightly tinted, BUT IT SURE AS HELL WASN"T ME. I HATE FUCKEN THEIVES. SO BECARFULL BEFORE YOU GO SMASHING BLACK INTEGRA"S WITH TINT AND STEELIE"S AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GUY AND NOT ME, Thanks to brave people like yourselfs we are able to get these pricks off the streets, good job bro, when you find him make sure you smash is head in for me and say this is for RSXRSX, good luck. AND DON'T GO SMASHING MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

kaput
04-28-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Ven
also if there was a car it's gonna be on camera because there's only one way in and out of my neighbourhood and each car gets filmed.

How is that? Get that tape!

rsxrsx
04-28-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by rsxrsx

I drive a black '99 integra with steelies on at the moment, due to all the snow, (gunmetal MR7's when the weather is good outside) plus all five of my windows are lightly tinted, BUT IT SURE AS HELL WASN"T ME. I HATE FUCKEN THEIVES. SO BECARFULL BEFORE YOU GO SMASHING BLACK INTEGRA"S WITH TINT AND STEELIE"S AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GUY AND NOT ME, Thanks to brave people like yourselfs we are able to get these pricks off the streets, good job bro, when you find him make sure you smash is head in for me and say this is for RSXRSX, good luck. AND DON'T GO SMASHING MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

IN ADDITION MY PLATE STARTS WITH A "KWG", SO PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU SMASH THINKS, OK?

Ven
04-28-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by kaput

How is that? Get that tape!

The area I'm in has a single entry/exit to the entire community. Each vehicle that enters the community gets filmed. I'll ask to review the tapes tomorrow. Other thieves have been identified and caught with the system, hopefully in this case too. That's 4 fucking times my car has been messed with now, I'm almost glad to be buying some nondescript plain SUV now.

civic_stylez
04-28-2003, 09:27 PM

IN ADDITION MY PLATE STARTS WITH A "KWG", SO PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU SMASH THINKS, OK?

just a stupid question, do you work across the street from motive action on 7th???? i just see this guy everyday with the same description of car as you and i was just wondering if it was you. like i say dumb question but i work like 2 buildings down from this guy.

rsxrsx
04-28-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

just a stupid question, do you work across the street from motive action on 7th???? i just see this guy everyday with the same description of car as you and i was just wondering if it was you. like i say dumb question but i work like 2 buildings down from this guy.

I think that's me, I don't know where Motive Action is (I'm fairly new to that area and never heard about it, what is it?), but if your talking about 7th Street SE, then yeah I work at the conner of 7th and 42 AVE :thumbsup:

Ajay
04-29-2003, 12:01 AM
Good post dude. I live in Hawkwood and my dad told me today that one of my parent's friend's who lives right down the street from me had all his taillights busted on his Mazda 626 last night. Kinda scary considering my car is RIGHT down the street from where it happened in plain view.

I'm gonna keep a look out for these mofos. Damn people be busting into people's car's and stealing their shit.....just not right.

RiceCake
04-29-2003, 12:14 AM
Nice to hear that someone's been cracking down on the theives! :clap: I'm up in the NW too... I left Edgemont cuz my house got targetted for break-ins way too many times...:(

I'm in Panorama now, but I must admit I haven't seen too many victims to theft in my area yet... :)

motoki88
04-29-2003, 01:40 AM

Orrin

Yo what does this have to do with the NE or SE. I, and most of my friends, live in the NE/SE and we ain't crackheads at all and we for sure don't go car prowling or looting or whatever the case may be. Not to be rude or anything but you shouldn't be getting all high on yourself cuz you live in the rich area and have a better ride than another person from my area. Yeah I sympathize with all of you who are getting robbed and stuff, as I would be if my stuff were stolen, but I wouldn't just blame it on a group of people who aren't as fortunate as I am. But maybe I'm wrong and you "rich" people are better than the rest of us (i.e. darknight, who made the comment). Thanks and sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Remember that what goes around comes around and I wish you all the luck in finding your belongings.

sml
04-29-2003, 02:44 AM

Orrin

Well, Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. He'd never steal from the poorer and give to the poor... :rofl:

sml
04-29-2003, 02:47 AM

I think that's me, I don't know where Motive Action is (I'm fairly new to that area and never heard about it, what is it?), but if your talking about 7th Street SE, then yeah I work at the conner of 7th and 42 AVE :thumbsup:

Cool! I'm at 9th and 42 ave!!! Right beside the Frank Sissons...

SoSlowDx
04-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by motoki88

Yo what does this have to do with the NE or SE. I, and most of my friends, live in the NE/SE and we ain't crackheads at all and we for sure don't go car prowling or looting or whatever the case may be. Not to be rude or anything but you shouldn't be getting all high on yourself cuz you live in the rich area and have a better ride than another person from my area. Yeah I sympathize with all of you who are getting robbed and stuff, as I would be if my stuff were stolen, but I wouldn't just blame it on a group of people who aren't as fortunate as I am. But maybe I'm wrong and you "rich" people are better than the rest of us (i.e. darknight, who made the comment). Thanks and sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Remember that what goes around comes around and I wish you all the luck in finding your belongings.

:werd:

motoki88
04-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by sml

Well, Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. He'd never steal from the poorer and give to the poor... :rofl:
I never said the poor would steal from the poor. But wouldn't the rich steal from the rich? That kinda makes more sense to what I was saying doesn't it? Think about it sml.

sml
04-29-2003, 02:00 PM

I never said the poor would steal from the poor. But wouldn't the rich steal from the rich? That kinda makes more sense to what I was saying doesn't it? Think about it sml.

Why would the rich steal from the rich??? Maybe that's how they became rich in the first place? I dunno... or maybe because they've got a lot more to lose if they got caught stealing comparing to a poor person. Only rich people rob banks in the movies, in real life, robbers are usually poor low lifes.

Here's a food for thought: If you go into an exam with a 99% average, would you cheat in the final exam so that you can get 100% final mark? :dunno:

kenny
04-29-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sml
Here's a food for thought: If you go into an exam with a 99% average, would you cheat in the final exam so that you can get 100% final mark? :dunno:

Yep, cuz I was probably cheating hardcore to enter the exam with 99%! :rofl:

motoki88
04-29-2003, 02:13 PM
Okay first off, I'm not trying to spark an argument as to who will steal from whom. If you wanna figure it out, look at crime statistics or whatever, cuz I don't have that info handy and I don't really know the distribution. But I mean to label me as a crackhead or some kid not as fortunate as you and willing to steal from others to get what I want cuz of the area I live in is just wrong. Is it alright for me to label you as snotty rich kids that get all they want cuz of their parents because you live in the nw? What if you had worked hard in school to get where you want to get? But I don't think of people based on where they live or their financial situations because that's just wrong and you'd be missing out on getting to know a lot of people. I was about to move out with my family to the NW but not if a majority of people are like this up there and look down on people down here.

motoki88
04-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Oh and sorry if I say anything to offend you all. I'm just trying to get my point across to not jump to conclusions about who did it and generalize about people on my side in a negative way.

SoSlowDx
04-29-2003, 02:17 PM
:thumbsup:

sml
04-29-2003, 02:37 PM
Oh and sorry if I say anything to offend you all. I'm just trying to get my point across to not jump to conclusions about who did it and generalize about people on my side in a negative way.

Ok. I take back partially what I said. My argument was not meant to prejudge people who live in different quadrants of the city. I apoligize if I came across like that. What I was generalizing was that I, personally, think that you don't usually find "smart" criminals on the streets. And I am again generalizing that "not smart" people are related to people who have little or no education... and from there I concluded that people have have little education tend to be slackers or too poor to go to school, therefore they don't have normal social skills, things like how to fit into society, know the law, etc... You can say that I'm naive, but put yourself in this situation: What would you be more scared of, if you were in a dark alley in downtown in the middle of the night with a guy walking towards you with a trenchcoat on, or if you were in a dark alley in Pumphill in the middle of the night with a guy walking towards you with a trenchcoat on? Your natural instinct will have you walk by the guy in pumphill without any fuss, but in downtown, you'll probably keep both your eyes on him at all times just to make sure he doesn't jump you! Maybe I'm a pessimist, maybe I don't trust people, maybe I'm prejudice... but I won't be the only one who thinks like regarding stealing from the rich to give to the poor... Yes you're probably right, not all criminals are poor, but I can start making generalization if my gut feel tells me that from what I see on the streets, the majority of criminals are poor...

motoki88
04-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Yeah I agree with what you are saying. That you have to trust your gut feeling and you do have to take care of number one, first and foremost. But its a totally different thing when you blurt it out like that in order to offend or something. Cuz if I have something against black people (which I do not, but I'm just saying), then that's up to me cuz its my mind and not yours. But if I were to spread it around that black people are this way or black people are that way, then that's crossing the line and it offends people. I'm glad you are brave enough to admit that some things you said were wrong, and wish more people can be so open-minded. As for this "argument", if you wish to call it that, I agree that you are entitled to your opinions, and so am I.
Oh and about education, I happen to be finishing my last year of my B.Sc. in Biochemistry, hoping to further my education with a Masters of Science in Biochemistry, and possibly a M.D. to specialize in dermatology. Most of my friends are in law school (not just planning but are actually in UofC Faculty of Law), management, dentistry and so forth, and most of us are in the NE/SE area (Graduates of FLHS). So hope that changes your mind about educated people and where they come from. Not trying to throw something in your face. Well, this is long enough, so peace out, and nice talking to you sml. Hope we can chat more about cars and other positive things in the near future!!!

sml
04-29-2003, 06:46 PM
:werd:
I always get too worked up in the heat of a discussion. You're right, let's go back to talking about cars and positive issues! :thumbsup:

l/l/rX
04-29-2003, 07:04 PM
hmmm i should keep an eye out too, i live in the hamptons too, my next door neighbourghs car got painted with an oil base pink on his talon, but that was like last summer *shrugz*
my house TRIED to get broken into but they just ended up breaking the window and i guess gave up. my dad went crazy and has all these alarms around the house now ahaha. i guess its better to be safe than sorry.
from posts on page 1 sounds like theres been quite a few car break ins in the hamptons...i thought the hamptons was like mad friendly and mostly old rich people lolz! rofl!
anyways if i see anything suspicious i'll be sure to post. hope you get em thieves. happy hunting :)

air_mikey
04-29-2003, 07:12 PM
^^ maybe they just wanted to break your window. stupid vandals...

FiveFreshFish
04-29-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by sml

Why would the rich steal from the rich???

Some rich kids don't need to work so they get bored and start doing stupid shit like breaking into cars for a little excitement.

Blue Devil 2
04-29-2003, 09:31 PM
Hey, check this out... I came across this guy on Northland Drive, fit's the description PERFECTLY... and what do you know? check out his plate!!!

2000impreza
04-29-2003, 09:38 PM
good find... YGG 154

Loose
04-29-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
Hey, check this out... I came across this guy on Northland Drive, fit's the description PERFECTLY... and what do you know? check out his plate!!!

Are you going to "Axe Murder" him?

Blue Devil 2
04-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Loose

Are you going to "Axe Murder" him?

Nah man, I'll use a butter knife instead

rsxrsx
04-29-2003, 09:56 PM
Good find, Blue Devil 2,:thumbsup:

Man, that punk gives my car a bad name...you should have ran him off the road:thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
04-29-2003, 10:12 PM
Nice Blue Devil 2 :)

That's our man.... :eek:

Zephyr
04-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Beyond's next meet: Operation Hunt and Kill Integras

FiveFreshFish
04-29-2003, 10:22 PM
Good job having your camera with you, Blue Devil 2!

We should put up "wanted" posters in public places in the NW featuring the suspect's car.

semasema
04-30-2003, 12:23 AM
that is the guy...thank you all for your help....keep on the lookout now

Weapon_R
04-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
Beyond's next meet: Operation Hunt and Kill Integras

:(

mwmhong
04-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Nice job Vanderlei! :thumbsup:

B17a
04-30-2003, 07:53 AM
Good job Blue Devil 2! :thumbsup: So what happens now? I can't see the cops being able to do much since other than your word, you don't really have real proof these guys tried to break into your car. This is when a little vigilante justice never hurt anyone (accept for those punkasses in the Teg!).:guns:

importadrenelin
04-30-2003, 12:04 PM
Holy nice find BlueDevil!!

chrisgushue
04-30-2003, 04:10 PM
theres ym school in the right of the pic, what kinda guy was driving?

Blue Devil 2
04-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up's guys! :)

Originally posted by chrisgushue
theres ym school in the right of the pic, what kinda guy was driving?

He took off once he noticed I was taking pics..haha, but from what I saw he was rather big, white, and wearing a hockey jersey....

kaput
04-30-2003, 04:47 PM
VEN did you ever get that tape? Compare so we can be sure it's the same guys.

Scott
04-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Haha, Nice pic. Looks like the flash was on for it too. That guy probably saw the flash and is probably shittin himself 'cause now people are takin his picture.

Im in Harvest hills and I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Silver Satan
04-30-2003, 07:05 PM
Hey by the way if the ASSCLOWN thief in the integra is reading this well just to let you know we know what you look like so if we see you its lights out!! and also the cops won't get involved dude. so you better pray at night we don't run into you cause i will be taking more then my stuff back!!!!!!

AMG
04-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Something tells me that someone who most likely relies on criminal activity for a living isn't going to be too afraid of threats made by people on a message board.

EVOI
04-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
He took off once he noticed I was taking pics..haha, but from what I saw he was rather big, white, and wearing a hockey jersey....
I kind of think i saw this car this afternoon.I was leaving market mall and this car drove pass by me but i also saw a white guy driving the car and i saw he has two racing seats(both red) on his car so i checked his plate and saw YGG but miss last three number so i am not sure is the same guy but just share this info with you guys.

Silver Satan
04-30-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by AMG
Something tells me that someone who most likely relies on criminal activity for a living isn't going to be too afraid of threats made by people on a message board.

if he knew who he was fuckign with he would

szw
04-30-2003, 09:34 PM
1) find his house
2) delete this thread from memory!
3)...

Ven
04-30-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey guys that car IS on the security tapes! The operations manager reviewed the tapes and sure a shit that car is shown entering and leaving. I had a copy made, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and contact the police again. That combined with Blue Devil's picture and the other descriptions should make quite an impact.

PLEASE PLEASE whoever was involved with spotting the car contact me as soon as you can. With your permission I want to give the police your contact info so they can get as much information as possible. Hopefully we can get some Beyond justice going here. Thanks very much all!

[email protected]
239-7852

D'z Nutz
04-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Holy shit, that's nuts! I hope you bag those fuckers. Did you see the license plate in the video though?? Someone make a copy and post it here! :D

air_mikey
04-30-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Did you see the license plate in the video though?? Someone make a copy and post it here! :D :werd:

Ven
04-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Holy shit, that's nuts! I hope you bag those fuckers. Did you see the license plate in the video though?? Someone make a copy and post it here! :D

I haven't seen it yet, but the plate shoud be on there. The car went past the camera 4 times in like 20mins or so, the last time it booted out of the neighbourhood fast as hell. I don't have a video capture card on my system but I think my buddy does, I'll do my best to post the vid.

GTS Jeff
05-01-2003, 12:45 PM
wow this thread rules! gj blue devil!

94CoRd
05-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Beyonders are Amaze :D

88CRX
05-01-2003, 05:35 PM
If anyone sees this guy break his knee cap for me.

88CRX
05-01-2003, 08:25 PM
:thumbsup: :clap: :rofl: :thumbsup: :clap: :rofl: :thumbsup: :clap: :rofl:

syeve
05-01-2003, 08:28 PM
ohhh shit...its on.

veedub
05-01-2003, 08:43 PM
damn ???? u rock i think a hide out at the house everyone with bats JK kicking will be good to

THREE40SEVEN
05-01-2003, 09:08 PM
Most interesting thread ive read in a while....

R-Audi
05-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ????

<address removed>

enjoy

Anyone up for a Beyond Cruise???????? The more the merier.......

:devil: :devil: :hitit: (or him) -Maybe new smiley???

R-Audi
05-01-2003, 09:21 PM
Shit, how is this info coming up???????
We have some super sly detectives on this board:clap:

Everyone pass it on to other Forums!! Get this guy fucked up!

88CRX
05-01-2003, 09:22 PM
Wow!!!

This is the the strangest thread i've ever seen come out of a car break in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have the biggest grin on my face :D

Adica
05-01-2003, 09:22 PM
im down to kick his ass

DSM Power
05-01-2003, 09:51 PM
"At approximately 8pm tonight an 19-year old man was assaulted in the NW by a large group of young males. The victim was under suspicion for car theft and had recently been identified on security video from a local heist. The police were called and they promptly arrested the victim, but not before he was found with a mouth full of pavement (and a few knuckle sandwiches)."

http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/owned/ado_owned.jpg

:devil:

ConVict
05-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Man, why arnt we all at this guys house.... I am NOT joking around. This shit has got to be stopped. If someone wants to set up a posse and go knocking, count me there.
Time and Date, give me like a day notice I am there
FUCK THIS GUY
If i find out in a week nothing is done, I will be knocking on your doors :thumbsdow

one thing is brought to mind... can anyone say CURBSTOMP :D

Zephyr
05-01-2003, 10:05 PM
maybe u will find other stuff stolen as well..

Beyond's Cruise and Bruise Meet

Beyond: Catching Thieves Since 2003.

Seanith
05-01-2003, 10:07 PM
have the cops at least been notified about him?

ConVict
05-01-2003, 10:10 PM
someone PM me if you are intrested in visiting his house with me. I will seriously put his mouth on a curb and scare the shit out of him. you can not honestly tell me if you had 20 people standing around you , you have never seen before saying if we ever see your car prowling around again, you will be in the hospital with no fucking face left.

Seanith
05-01-2003, 10:13 PM
i'm sure the guy that got his shit jacked and dude with the supra will be down..guys make this happen! I'll be in the north all over the place alot this summer i'll keep an ey out for this fucking turd.

Redlyne_mr2
05-01-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
&quot;At approximately 8pm tonight an 19-year old man was assaulted in the NW by a large group of young males. The victim was under suspicion for car theft and had recently been identified on security video from a local heist. The police were called and they promptly arrested the victim, but not before he was found with a mouth full of pavement (and a few knuckle sandwiches).&quot;

http://www.alcofielen.com/pics/forumpics/owned/ado_owned.jpg

:devil:
Definitely OWNED

lammer
05-01-2003, 10:25 PM
just becareful you don't get the wrong guy cause what if someone hates that kid and just wants you guys to bang him up for them..but just check for the liscence plate and smash away!

ConVict
05-01-2003, 10:37 PM
No offence but you guys seem like pussies. People posting IF I see him around he is dead. Um you know where he lives. You are just trying to act tuff over the internet. If you saw him in person you wouldnt get out alone and start something be like, I read on beyond you did this, lets scrap.

Wish there was a smiley face of me shaking my head in dissapointment

l/l/rX
05-01-2003, 10:39 PM
heh, dont you find it funny 2 people (no offense to "????" and "asdf") just come up with like posts with all this info about this guy...*shrugz* i could be wrong but yea, just make sure you guys have the right guy/car.

hmmm and if this is the right guy you ppl are looking for, i'll be there to watch ahaha =P i'll ride my BYCYCLE OVER! ^__^ 6 speed TRANNY WOOP WOOP, and aftermarket bell

rage2
05-01-2003, 10:55 PM
I hate making a judgement call like this, especially if it really IS the guys that are breaking into cars. I've deleted the private information, and will be forwarding it to the police and let them handle it instead of beyond vigilante justice.

Acura_RSX
05-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Darcey Sylvester? What? i went to junior high with that kid... trust me, he wouldnt hurt a fly. That kid probably doesnt even know how to jack a car! However i do know a buncha people who have beef with him, and would wanna get his shit fuked up.. But trust me, hes a good guy, personally im not friends with him, but i know my shit. I dont know whos trying to Get him, but i hope he doesnt get fuked over for not doing shit.

Ven
05-01-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I hate making a judgement call like this, especially if it really IS the guys that are breaking into cars. I've deleted the private information, and will be forwarding it to the police and let them handle it instead of beyond vigilante justice.

Currently there are 3 officers on the case. I will be delivering semasema's and my statements tomorrow, also the surveillance gathered by the cameras in my community, along with the information on this forum.

Obviously nobody should try to find the guy or mess with his shit. It's up to the cops to mess him up if he's guilty, so no vigilante bullshit :) However I have to say with the video and photo's I've seen today, along with semasema's description, it's pretty hard not to draw conclusions. Anyway, hopefully something good comes out of this, my window cost me $225 and it still needs to get installed. :( :thumbsdow

GDCivicSi
05-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Hahahahahaha.......
That's the coolest thing I've ever seen! How the hell did you guys find all that information?
Good job guys.

mwmhong
05-01-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
No offence but you guys seem like pussies. People posting IF I see him around he is dead. Um you know where he lives. You are just trying to act tuff over the internet. If you saw him in person you wouldnt get out alone and start something be like, I read on beyond you did this, lets scrap.

Wish there was a smiley face of me shaking my head in dissapointment

Come on, think about it for a second. :rolleyes:

Are you willing to risk charges of battery along with jail time and a criminal record just to beat on some stupid kid?
Let the justice system deal with the kid, hopefully the cops will do something and put HIM in jail with a criminal record because he is over 18.

Even if we grant that it morally acceptable and realistically plausible that you could beat this kid down, give him what he deserves and get away with it, why post it up on the forum? Dumb move. Think of the 'famous internet stories' of the service tech taking the Mustang for a spin or the guy who blew his Subaru engine and attempted to claim warranty. What is there to be learned? If you're gonna pull something illegal, don't post it up on the internet.

If you want to be 'tough' go into Ultimate Fighting, be a bouncer or become a cop, but keep it moral and keep it legal.
I know your computer name is ConVict, but don't become one please. :)

semasema
05-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Acura_RSX
Darcey Sylvester? What? i went to junior high with that kid... trust me, he wouldnt hurt a fly. That kid probably doesnt even know how to jack a car! However i do know a buncha people who have beef with him, and would wanna get his shit fuked up.. But trust me, hes a good guy, personally im not friends with him, but i know my shit. I dont know whos trying to Get him, but i hope he doesnt get fuked over for not doing shit.

Do you think my story is BS??? DUDE, I KNOW WHAT I SAW....and I was on the phone with a 911 operator and the police. Even Ven has video coverage of this car leaving his area the night his car got broken into.

If you don't believe me, that is fine, but the police are gonna settle this. Why would I post my story for fun or waste my time if it wasn't true? Damn I have no idea who Darcey Sylvester is but I saw and followed that car that night. He is the one who is gonna have to face the cops when the time comes.

Let's close this thread now. We have identified the guy and I was able to create awareness with what happened that night.
Let this be a warning to anyone who wants to break into cars. You better not mess around with anyone else's property.

????
05-02-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
heh, dont you find it funny 2 people (no offense to &quot;????&quot; and &quot;asdf&quot;) just come up with like posts with all this info about this guy...*shrugz* i could be wrong but yea, just make sure you guys have the right guy/car.

i know that i came out of know where and postded all that info but like i said before im a member of 7 months now and used a diferent user name i chose ???? to protect my ass
i can insure u that as long as that was his plate # wich i saw in the pic that is him im risking alot just to give out this info

oh but one thing i didnt mention that if u are actualy going to do something about this ahhhhh he is a big boy 250lbs and im like 5'5 130 so u aint going to see me do it
:thumbsdow