PDA

View Full Version : FF: For FREE - Impreza and Rav4 Brake Pads

clem24
09-27-2006, 02:12 PM
I upgraded the brake pads on my MY00 Impreza RS (PBR Ultimates - don't really like them cause they squeal and dust a LOT but oh well), so up for grabs are a set of front and rear (8 pads total) OEM brake pads. I least I think they're OEM. I took them out when the car had about 64,000kms on it. I measured them and they had about 5mm+ left before they go out of spec. They are FREE to pick up.

I also have a set of front brake pads (4 pads total) from a '98 RAV4. These pads were replaced because the rotor had warped, so I figure why not replace the pads too. They too seem to have some life left in them, though not sure how much. They are also FREE to pick up.

I don't know ANY MORE info than what is posted here, so do not ask. They are FREE. Come pick them up, or they go to the trash. PM for address and I will leave them outside.

You can check out pics of the Subaru pads.

clem24
09-27-2006, 02:13 PM
And pics of the RAV4 pads.

Canadian 2.5RS
09-27-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm feeling ya with the PBR Ultimates. Boy do those things dust like crazy. :( The only time I have a polished lip is when i leave the car wash. 5 minutes later it is covered in brake dust.

Bump!