PDA

View Full Version : help a beyonder look for an I.T Job Cgy

mekeni
09-28-2006, 10:48 AM
If your company needs a I.T Support person or know someone who is looking for one, let me know... pm me

I know you'll say look at the ads and jobsites, but statisctics show that 95% of jobs aren't posted. Social networking is the way to go....besides a lot of companies have referral fees, if you refer me and I get hired you'll get $$$$$

Qualifications (brief)
4 yrs experience
BS comp Sci
Systems Administration and Network Computing Diploma
MCSE, A+, Network +, MCP, MCP+I
Novell Netware,
Windows/server 2003, 2000, NT, XP, 9x

Thanks....

:love:

P.S. Reason for looking (company got bought, job is in jeopardy)

tylere
09-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Check out Vermilion Energy Trust, have you looked at some of the IT consulting companies (Metafore, Long View,Graycon)?

mekeni
09-29-2006, 09:09 AM
I'll try those..

thanks !!! :thumbsup:

topmade
09-29-2006, 09:15 AM
pm'd you some info

Envitro
09-29-2006, 09:20 AM
You work at Anadarko then? :D :dunno:

black_2.5RS
09-30-2006, 10:02 AM
Are you looking to stay as a support person? If your more interested in security or consulting, I know of a couple places looking for people. PM if your interested.

leelee
10-17-2006, 01:00 PM
I work for an IT company in Edmonton/Calgary. We're always looking for good Network Consultants. From what I know, our technical staff are pretty satisfied with pay and environment. We have a good bonus plan which seems to keep the hard workers very satisfied. Let me know if you're interested, I'll pass along some details.

mekeni
10-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys for the all the replys and Pms !!! :thumbsup:
I am really surprised to see a lot of replies and pm's !!!
I just accepted a job offer and would like to thank you all for all the help... in return, if theres any job openings in my new job I will post it here and help fellow beyonders !!!

Good job and keep up the good work everyone!!!:clap: :clap: