PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Toyota Hilux

the_fornicator
09-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Yello,

I have up for sale a 1990 Toyota Hilux. It's been registered and insured in Canada for over a year and a half now (imported w/ approx 119xxx kms). Some details...

RHD
2 dr
auto
<136K kms
blue in color
very little to no rust
auto-locking hubs
recent inspection -passed everything.
16" wheels w/ falken winter tires -lots of tread left
shaved rear door
Originally imported by Import Concern. Go here for more details and pics: http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100151/
^ I purchased the SUV without the stereo and misc rice items. The vehicle comes with a new $300 deck and some PG speakers. I'll find the model numbers later.

*~~~~~ Other misc information... ~~~~~*

Work done since my posession: There was a recall on a lot of the early 90's NA 4runners as well as the JDM HiLuxes for a head gasket issue so it's nothing out of the ordinary. Toyota Canada doesn't cover Toyota Japan stuff in terms of recalls so I was stuck with the bill. The vehicle has a completely new top end and it was built right. I didn't mess around with this job and wanted to do it right. Over $5500 spent including new cylinder heads, head gasket, etc. Have receipts.

Reason for selling: I have another car and this one was a for-fun-thing, but alas, I gotta focus the funds on something more productive i.e. bills.

The bad Rear window will not roll down (will have fixed before sale by a toyota body shop)
The exhaust is a bit short. This isn't even a problem. There was just a note on the inspection made about this, but isn't detrimental to my knowledge.

I'm taking a significant loss and pricing it at $8500 obo. Great buy for whoever buys this thing.

PM or email absolut_anon <~at~> hotmail dot com (preferrably PM though). I welcome all inspections :)

the_fornicator
09-28-2006, 05:26 PM
holy cow. you guys like your trades.

I'll accept a trade so long as it's a reliable ride and worth less than my vehicle (i.e. trade + cash on your part).

also no RHD trades. not really a big fan of driving on that side.

the_fornicator
09-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Going in the autotrader on Sunday so hop on this deal while you can. This SUV needs absolutely nothing.

happy hunting.

whiskas
09-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

the_fornicator
10-02-2006, 01:27 PM
in the trader. hopefully it won't be long now.

RotaryPower
10-02-2006, 07:34 PM
PM'd

the_fornicator
10-04-2006, 09:41 AM
ditto

the_fornicator
10-06-2006, 01:34 PM
booyakasha

Si_FlyGuy
10-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Just wanted to add that Top Gear was unable to destroy this pickup with fire, water, explosives, and a wrecking ball. You could've not done the recall and it would probably still run. :thumbsup:

the_fornicator
10-09-2006, 11:30 PM
someone just lost a $300 deposit. his loss is your gain.

price lowered to $8,200 obo.

the_fornicator
10-26-2006, 10:31 AM
bueller?

project240
10-26-2006, 10:43 AM
3.0 turbo diesel or 2.4 L?

TNation
11-11-2006, 02:22 AM
PM'd

the_fornicator
11-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Well, I guess when you get lemons try your best to make lemonade. I got some mad bills to pay off now and I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but I am now taking offers.

If you offer anything below half of my asking price you will be ignored.

all receipts for inspection, purchase, repairs, etc. will be provided.

I will not hold the vehicle for any one. First person with an agreement to buy and cash in hand wins.

3.0 V6 - Engine code: 3VZE (gasoline engine)

seriously taking a kick in the nuts here. you won't find a hilux in this condition at this price anywhere.