PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 91-93 240 coupe

msommers
09-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Was looking for a teg but are either too old or way too expensive. Just as the title says. Looking for something with little to no rust, lower km's ie. 180,000 or under, and great interior condition. I want to replace the front seats so the condition of those are not important as the overall interior itself. Sunroof is ideal but not necessary. A/C extremely preferred. Power options, could care less about if it has it or not. VLSD preferred. Vehicle can have an accident history so long as the repair was done professionally with proof of work and frame is not bent. Lowering springs AND aftermarket struts together are fine. Springs alone are a waste of money b/c the shocks will need to be replaced soon, unless you want to lower the price that much more. Coilovers are ok but not ideal. Steering wheel and shift knob are ok as well.

Things I don't want:

1)a very modified engine. Completely stock would be awesome.
2)a ginormous exhaust system
3)giant rims. I have rims and tires I want to put on so save your big rims and cut down the price a bit! Even wheels to just get me home is fine.
4) gauges all over the interior
5) no chipped ECU's

As you can tell, I am a picky person and will wait until I find something exactly how I want it. Black,red or white preferred. If you have a 100% stock coupe in great condition, I would take it that day. My budget is 7500 which I think is reasonable. Cars over that budget b/c they have a swap in them I don't want. MINT, I mean MINT cars will be considered over that. Sorry to sound like an ignorant ass, I want to point out to those possible sellers that I'm not interested in wasting your time or mine. I have money available in my line of credit. Calgary area preferred but will go out of province, close to Alberta. Thanks for looking. If you're uncle, grandma, who ever has a car they have been hording, please let me know as I will take it!!!!

msommers
09-29-2006, 01:31 PM
no coupes?

hoppy2018
09-29-2006, 10:22 PM
good luck dude, you'll need it

msommers
09-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Figured as much but who knows. Maybe for the right price, someone is willing to sell a car they originally had no intentions of selling.

msommers
09-30-2006, 12:00 PM
bump

msommers
09-30-2006, 07:13 PM
I have this ad on other forums and am getting a lot of smack for being so picky. It really isn't when it comes down to it.

Clean and stock as possible, 91-93 coupe 5 speed, lower km's. Lets see if that helps

msommers
10-02-2006, 12:01 AM
bump!