PDA

View Full Version : Tax Man Help

The Cosworth
09-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey Guys I know its early, but I am starting to wonder about how I am going to do my taxes.

In the past I just used quick tax but I have been told that if you are changing your address you cant use it, and as I moved out last year, I have to change my address.

I also want to go to a pro because I am a college student and last year it said I had something like $2000 in educational credits I could carry over to this year, I barley understand what that means.

I am working 2 jobs now and worked as an intern over the summer so I made a lot of coin but its a mess all over the place and I want to get as much back as I can (I am thinking this education credits will help). I also won some scholarships and grants so I need to know how to take these off because this year you dont have to pay taxes on them.

I am just wondering where u guys go to get yours done, or if I am wrong and I could use quick tax this year.

-B

HHURICANE1
09-29-2006, 10:44 AM
You can use Quick Tax etc. Just call Revenue Canada and let them know about the address change so they can send out your tax package to your new address. Burseries etc. are easy to do, there are places on the form that you use just lik EI, Comp. etc.

The Cosworth
09-29-2006, 04:31 PM
cool thanks im calling them now