PDA

View Full Version : White Ricer

DepTrotter
09-29-2006, 01:00 PM
This is just to the idiot driving an silver ek with jdm source stickers plastered across their car

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

i was exiting southland to 14st at a normal speed, and this genious in his super awesome ek hatch decided to overtake me from behind and then "burn" me.. awesome.. wicked driving dude, its quite necessary to drive 140 at night on an often conjested road isnt it?...

Once i pulled up to the light i looked over put my window down to see what the idiot looked like and all i could see was his arm jerking to roll down his windows (JDM YOH).. low and behold it was supersayin whiteboi with is super powers to kamaya KAMAYA his car into super dangerous unnesessary speeds and act cool.

I forgave him though because i remembered tokyo drift just raced into stores and it was kinda late so he had to get over to walmart to get his copy

SoLowMa
09-29-2006, 01:04 PM
GET OVER IT!

EVERYDAY SHIT!

ZorroAMG
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Behst Thred Evir.

adam c
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SoLowMa
GET OVER IT!

EVERYDAY SHIT!

probably ur boyfriend?

cityhunter2501
09-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by DepTrotter
I forgave him though because i remembered tokyo drift just raced into stores and it was kinda late so he had to get over to walmart to get his copy

this made me lol :rofl:

DepTrotter
09-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by SoLowMa
GET OVER IT!

EVERYDAY SHIT!

breathing is everyday shit, and i havent told you to stop

wait

wait..

wait for it..

waiting?..

stop

breathing

you

whore

SilverBoost
09-29-2006, 01:57 PM
lawl. Todays youth.

Datsun-Fever
09-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Theres some idiot kid in a 90 Civic Si, black with a really loud stereo that runs around the N.W all the time, like an idiot, usually because he is late for school or work...

Toms-SC
09-29-2006, 02:17 PM
racist

DepTrotter
09-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
racist

whom is a racist?

i am of caucasian decent so if you are making an educated inference based on my comments you have made the wrong decision

Weapon_R
09-29-2006, 03:54 PM
This is just to the idiot driving an silver ek with jdm source stickers plastered across their car

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

i was exiting southland to 14st at a normal speed, and this genious in his super awesome ek hatch decided to overtake me from behind and then "burn" me.. awesome.. wicked driving dude, its quite necessary to drive 140 at night on an often conjested road isnt it?...

Once i pulled up to the light i looked over put my window down to see what the idiot looked like and all i could see was his arm jerking to roll down his windows (JDM YOH).. low and behold it was supersayin whiteboi with is super powers to kamaya KAMAYA his car into super dangerous unnesessary speeds and act cool.

Are you just mad because you got pwn3d by an EK?

DepTrotter
09-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

haha, no im mad because you have diesel jeans and i wear old navy :(

Johnny C
09-29-2006, 04:09 PM

whom is a racist?

i am of caucasian decent so if you are making an educated inference based on my comments you have made the wrong decision

I agree, you could of made your little baby rant without making reference to ethnicity.

marko polo
09-29-2006, 04:52 PM
:whocares:

Supa Dexta
09-29-2006, 09:06 PM
I think the racist comment was for:

Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
Theres some idiot kid in a 90 Civic Si, black with a really loud stereo that runs around the N.W all the time, like an idiot, usually because he is late for school or work...

GQBalla
09-29-2006, 09:08 PM
i think he means the civic is black ^^^^ as in black paint

doublepostwhore
09-29-2006, 09:18 PM
and the second guy is talking about him self haha.

LilDrunkenSmurf
09-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever

That's glennc i think

DepTrotter
09-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

That's glennc i think

hahaha probably is

what a lose

riceeater
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

hey mikey, maybe he tried to help the guy but THEN he got fucked over for trying to be nice :thumbsup: fckin loser!