PDA

View Full Version : Complete idiot on Crowchild

Cruz
09-30-2006, 02:47 AM
Driving southbound on Crowchild tonight at 7:30 and I pull into the far left lane to pass right before the 32 Ave bridge. This idiot in a green Grand Cherokee comes speeding up behind me, must have been doing at least 140 and is right on my ass.

So I pass the car, get in the centre lane and he passes me as his idiot buddy leans the entire top half of his body out the window and flips me off which I find interesting. I speed up to see what his problem is and he takes off doing ~150 and swerving through traffic.

1 of 2 scenarios here:

i) Either both of them were so high from smoking each others cocks all night that they didn't realize that they were trying to race a chipped and tuned S4 in an SUV.

or

ii) One or both of them was gagging from the sperm lodged in their throat and needed to get to the hospital right quick.

By the way, if either one of you are reading this - which I doubt as that would require literacy - please feel free to explain why you're driving like complete assholes. Morons like you are the reason for the ridiculous insurance premiums for sub 25 males.

cressida_pimpin
10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
no one cares. hope ya feel better tho!:thumbsup:

jdm_eg6
10-05-2006, 10:02 PM
haha, it was me, i put a green box on my civic :rofl: jk jk dont worry youll see them on the street again. somtimes dont you wish your car was trash so you could give them nudges of encouragment.. just somtimes... :dunno:

infected
10-05-2006, 10:14 PM
:whocares:
This thread might be more interesting if you had pics of the fellow trying to clear the jizz outta his throat.

Kona9
10-05-2006, 10:15 PM
was the driver of arabic descent?

not a racial deal, yet there have been other greeen cherokee complaints with an arabic male driver. I ave personally seen him. provided its the same guy.

l8braker
10-05-2006, 10:19 PM
you need a think skin sometimes on our roads. just idiots being idiots :rofl:

Cruz
10-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by cressida_pimpin
no one cares. hope ya feel better tho!:thumbsup:

I feel better now that I ranted about it. It is a car forum after all.

Cruz
10-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

not a racial deal, yet there have been other greeen cherokee complaints with an arabic male driver. I ave personally seen him. provided its the same guy.

Didn't get a good look at the driver.

CalgarySupra
10-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

what does a person of arabic descent look like?

i have seem them in all colors, olive, white, and many more. q

ZorroAMG
10-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Was he taupe? lol.

Oh and I love how cockily you wrote about your chipped and "tuned" s4, as if that's the be all, end all of cars...

best thread ever.

7thgenvic
10-06-2006, 02:37 AM
i've been discovered, and actually im serbian not brown...IDIOTS

240sxTurbo
10-06-2006, 04:13 AM
no one cares get a life

rage2
10-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Cruz
i) Either both of them were so high from smoking each others cocks all night that they didn't realize that they were trying to race a chipped and tuned S4 in an SUV.
So you lost?

Originally posted by infected
:whocares:
This thread might be more interesting if you had pics of the fellow trying to clear the jizz outta his throat.
You like to see guys play with jizz in their throats? :dunno:

infected
10-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Of course, why not? ;)

Cruz
10-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Was he taupe? lol.

Oh and I love how cockily you wrote about your chipped and "tuned" s4, as if that's the be all, end all of cars...

best thread ever.

My point was that he was trying to race an S4 in Cherokee. Take that for what it's worth.

QuasarCav
10-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Cruz

My point was that he was trying to race an S4 in Cherokee. Take that for what it's worth.

A chipped and tuned S4, not just a regular one.

andres_mt
10-06-2006, 02:15 PM
^ Yea haha I like how you were trying to accentuate the mods of your car using catchy phrases like " chipped" and "tuned". :rofl:

Mr_ET
10-06-2006, 02:19 PM
maybe i'm wrong here but usually when you chip an audi there is already a retuned fuel curve and possibly timing changes as well as boost settings therefore it would already be sold as
"tuned".

So why mention chipped and also tuned?? :P

unless they sell untuned chips for audi's i don't know of :P

Canaduh
10-09-2006, 10:00 AM
S4 of those years are software chipped. once it's there it's there. These things are pretty damn quick once chipped.

Year - 2000-2002
Model - S4
Engine 2.7TT
91 Octane Chipped - 307hp/366lb-ft
93 Octane Chipped - 318hp/382lb-ft

So bug him all you like, some shit head on crowchild in a cherokee driving like an asshole isn't going to even come near something like that was all he seemed to be trying to say.
:drama:

kerry
10-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Hahahaha..

Why whine about it on here... you know you're going to get
flamed. I think if you lost, as rage said, you should get your
car re-tuned..... BAhahahahahhaaa

Cruz
10-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Canaduh
S4 of those years are software chipped. once it's there it's there. These things are pretty damn quick once chipped.

Year - 2000-2002
Model - S4
Engine 2.7TT
91 Octane Chipped - 307hp/366lb-ft
93 Octane Chipped - 318hp/382lb-ft

So bug him all you like, some shit head on crowchild in a cherokee driving like an asshole isn't going to even come near something like that was all he seemed to be trying to say.
:drama:

:thumbsup: Looks like someone actually understood my point.

Thanks.

Canaduh
10-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I seriously doubt he lost to a jeep. He's not driving a Honda.... this is an actual fast car:drama:

I think the whole point was why do stupid people have to drive like that where ever you go nowadays? It always seems to be some useless kid driving mum or dad's car that think they have something to prove. :banghead: