PDA

View Full Version : Buying my First Car!! =)

TalonVelocity
04-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey, great site u got goin on here,

I finally have decided to get a new car for this summer, and Im totally stumped on what to buy! I have a budget of about 7000 MAX, and Im open to most anything. Im mostly into the imports right now so that is a factor. I plan to mod it a bit, and if it lasts for a long time, I might mod it ALOT (engine swap, etc) Right now Im looking mostly for looks, Im not really a racer or anything, though I do enjoy the odd redlight meeting with whoever I think I can beat So something I might wanna slap a body kit on, slam it down, and put some nice rims on it. Something that has LOTS of potential for modding (cosmetic and under the hood)

So any help on suggestions would be great, or even if anyone has a car for sale that might work for me, that would be nice post pics if possible

I guess thats all for now, hopefully u guys can help me on my way to my first car!

thanks again, look forward to dicussing with all of you!

btw.. no talons, dont wanna have to deal with the turbos.. I hear they can cost alot of money fixing them all the time

Speed_Dreams
04-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Honda and Acura are the most heavily supported Manufacturers
Tons of Body kits and Engine swaps and performance parts from Japan.

Ekliptix
04-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Welcome.
I'll be selling my integra soon if you're interest.

Here's a link:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3624&highlight=Teg

TalonVelocity
04-28-2003, 10:03 PM
wow.. wow!

I REALLY like that car! how much will u be looking for? Im on a very limited budget (lol, Dairy Queen dalary w00t! we all gotta start somewhere)

Ferio_vti
04-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Buy one fast, and with as few 'what about this car' posts or you can join Max Boost's list.
Good luck on find a nice car. :)

Mckenzie
04-28-2003, 11:09 PM
If you want import and easily modified in the same car, you cant beat an older prelude, civic, accord or integra. Lots of aftermarket support, cheap on gas.... SUPER reliable and good looking cars too.... although some of them tend to be overdone. If you make yours clean it will look sweet.... I would personally go with a 2 door accord EXR coupe.... very clean a sweet cars. If you want honda and luxury, go with a legend. They run forever and are super fast...... ;)

You could also go with a Nissan 240 SX....Nice, monster 4 banger engine, ssweet looking ride, decent aftermarket support, and reliable. Maximas are also nice if you want the luxury pimp factor.

If you want absolutely cheap, and modifiable, go with a newer neon or a cavalier. Lots of aftermarket support as well, not very reliable, look like ass, and drive like ass.

The old cavaliers are actually pretty quick, and the engine under the hood is one of the best that GM has come out with in a while (3.1 Pushrod V6.... very peppy). Good reliable cars too, and affordable.

You might also try a lumina Z-34 or a Pontiac GTP..... 3.4L V6, 210 HP..... defenitaly some potential there, and not every kid on the block has one.

Good Luck with your purchase..... I only had $1000 to spend on my first car.... 1988 Ford Clitaurus Baby!

D'z Nutz
04-28-2003, 11:34 PM
VW Golf/GTI!

TalonVelocity
04-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Im really liking GTi's atm.. any pics of some nicely done up ones? I wanna see what I can do, also, do they have potential for speed?

Ben
04-29-2003, 12:09 PM
I have a MK2 GTI:

link here:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10514

its pretty quick for a little car.

TalonVelocity
04-29-2003, 12:14 PM
looks pretty cool :)

hows the availability on the market for used MR2's??

Ben
04-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by TalonVelocity

what year?

importadrenelin
04-29-2003, 03:10 PM
I would say 89-94 240SX and then purchase a S14 or S15 front end for it, I know someone on the board that did this along with a swap, I do not believe it is yet complete (may be wrong) but from the pics I have seen that car impresses me, and I am not easily impressed by anthing...

James
04-29-2003, 03:44 PM

what year? 85-89? or 90+ ?....HIGHLY doubt your gonna find a new style one for under $7000, pretty much gaurantee that. I Should be selling my car soon,( couple months) would fit into your budget perfect.
'86, 131,000km, pretty good shape, not quite sure how much id be looking to get for it, depends on whats included, stereo,2-way alarm etc.. :dunno:

TalonVelocity
04-29-2003, 04:00 PM
I saw a pic of some guy's cousin's '93 MR2 in the pictures forum, it was yellow, it was beautiful!

TalonVelocity
04-29-2003, 04:22 PM
if I got a golf, I'd have to do an engine swap to get decent speed IMO.. 240SX im not very familiar with.. anyone gimme any pics/info on them??

88CRX
04-29-2003, 04:23 PM
Why not get a CRX?

James
04-29-2003, 04:25 PM
I saw a pic of some guy's cousin's '93 MR2 in the pictures forum, it was yellow, it was beautiful!

ya, that car is beautiful for sure!...probably cost around $15,000-$20,000 if he were to sell to.

TalonVelocity
04-29-2003, 04:26 PM
88CRX, how much would I expect to pay for like late 80s early 90s CRX? and are they fast? or have lots of potential?

Ben
04-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Everything has potential, you just have to have the bread!

88CRX
04-29-2003, 06:04 PM
A 2nd gen CRX 88-91 will run you anywhere from $3000 up to $7000+

You can get good deals but you gotta be patient.

Then as for potential. You can easily swap in a b16 and boom 160hp:thumbsup: To get that done your looking a about 4g's with labour or you could just do it yourself.

RGAGT
04-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Pontiac Grand Prix GTP :thumbsup: They don't make the 2dr anymore
so to find a good one would be best

Rx72ndGen
04-29-2003, 09:13 PM
i own mazda rx7 nice car but to costly for mods
i think 2nd gen talon tsi r really nice and fast

Smartiepants
04-29-2003, 09:44 PM
if I got a golf, I'd have to do an engine swap to get decent speed IMO.. 240SX im not very familiar with.. anyone gimme any pics/info on them??

Check out vwvortex.com fo vw info.

Ashkente
04-29-2003, 11:40 PM

Alberta sucks if you want an MR2, unfortunatly..I've been "looking" (insurance rapeage bars getting my own vehicle :P) for about a year and a half, and MKII prices have gone up 2-3K in that time, and MKI SC's have SKYROCKETED (If you can even find one...:P :P) Besides that, many many MK1 N/A's are heavily overpriced here...look for the blue one that shows up in the Trader every once an a while.."combat spoiler, hood scoop" (:nut: :rofl: )..wants like 7 for it :dunno:

TalonVelocity
04-30-2003, 04:37 PM
ok I have narrowed it down to Civic vs. CRX vs. Golf

If I got a civic or CRX I'd do a b16a engine swap (thats what its called right? :P lol) and I hope that then it'd be a pretty quick car

anyone wanna sway my opinion towards one of these three? pros? cons? thanks!

TalonVelocity
04-30-2003, 04:42 PM
btw my total budget is about 8k

Ekliptix
04-30-2003, 05:02 PM
how about my Teg?

D'z Nutz
04-30-2003, 05:13 PM
If you're going to get a car with the intent to do an engine swap, you may as well buy the cheapest car you can get (either the crx or civic), since engine swaps can get pricey fairly quickly.

TalonVelocity
04-30-2003, 07:04 PM
how will a civic with b16a engine compare with ur integra???

cuz I do really like ur teg but a civic would be mucho cheaper

Ekliptix
04-30-2003, 07:27 PM
I know a b16a in my teg isn't much faster, but the civic would be lighter.
My teg has more torque though, which is nicer for non-aggresive driving.

A b16a would have less km probably though.

TalonVelocity
04-30-2003, 07:28 PM
I might go with a civic just because insurance will be MUCH MUCH cheaper

Gondi Stylez
04-30-2003, 07:28 PM
get his teg with a gsr motor (b18c)

then ull be set

haha

TalonVelocity
04-30-2003, 10:13 PM
how much should I expect to pay for a b16a swap??

4CylFiero
04-30-2003, 10:35 PM
My opinion is go to CALGARY SALVAGE DISPOSAL if you don't mine fixing write off's you could probably get a sweet ride worth double what you payed for it. If you don't get a car with performance now you might regret it down the road, depending on what kind of person you are. My buddy got a 99 Z-24 for 5000G's and then fixed it for 1500 and then the airbags(expensive at a thousand) thats a good deal considering that those cars typically sell for 12, 000 +. Plus if you got a busted up import you could reapair the bare essentials and through on a aftermarket body rather then pay for the original parts which would be much more expensive. I also have another friend that bought a 94 Probe GT with only theft damage of it for 5500 and he was able to reinstate it the next day. This was with the V-6 and totally loaded.

TalonVelocity
05-01-2003, 04:10 PM
how fast is a b16a??

redline_13000
05-01-2003, 04:30 PM
how fast is a b16a??

depends on lots of things, not only the actual engine.

TalonVelocity
05-01-2003, 04:44 PM
like what???

88CRX
05-01-2003, 05:21 PM
weight of the car....

a b16 in a crx (in normal conditions) will run low 15's. in calgary prolly high 15s low 16s but in a hb slightly slower

if your on a budget go with a 88-91 hb (talk to tbkk49 he might sell you his)

STI-Guy
05-01-2003, 08:18 PM
How old are you? Where do you plan on racing your car at?

Dude, trust me: you'll regret modding yoour first car. I learned the hard way with my old T2, and my younger brother is learning it harder with his 3rd gen FD.

Maintanence is financial bitch when you don't do your own engine work, and a labor bitch when you do. You'll also need experiance with a standard tranny, especially if you decide to get a turbo/supercharged car or possibly upgrade to forced induction.

Buy a generic late-model Mustang with stick-shift and waste that extra cash on school or something. You can go fast later.

TalonVelocity
05-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Im 17, and I dont raelly plan on officially racing or anything, just with friends and at red lights...

STI-Guy
05-02-2003, 11:28 AM
"With friends?" That already sounds bad...

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Dont take it the wrong way, lol, I have like one friend who thinks his stock Alero can beat a ferrari in a race, lol, I just wanna put him in his place

I dont race barely at all, but I wanna be able to put up a challenge if anything comes up at a red light or whatever

SplineZ
05-02-2003, 11:59 AM
If you want cheap and fast. Get a mustang.. 88-93 GT, or 5.0LX, with a manual tranny. Parts are ubercheap, it goes fast stock, and its not a pain to work on. Parts on these cars are VERY strong, the aftermarket is HUGE, and its reliable. It has major potential, plus you get the nice v8 growl :)

Edit: BTW, you would DESTROY any stock alero.

JZ

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah I'd get a stang but Im only 17.. Id get raped for insurance :(

thats why Ive narrowed it down to civi or golf.. cheap cars as well as cheap insurance

Ben
05-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Having a fast car only gets you in trouble.

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 12:18 PM
maybe i should just geta civic and go for looks...

would it be cheaper to make a civic look good then to make a golf look like urs Ben?

Ben
05-02-2003, 12:22 PM
maybe i should just geta civic and go for looks...

would it be cheaper to make a civic look good then to make a golf look like urs Ben?

Personal taste my friend, some people think my car looks like ass and is a winter beater, others can appreciate it.. I dont care, it goes okay and has nice seats.

JTL_ZXTT
05-02-2003, 12:26 PM
hmmm why dont u get ureself a civic Hatchback like a 92 HB civic .... cost u about 4500 and u still got 3-4 grand ..... and place a B16 or w/e and itll still run pretty fast :)....

but about CRX u could get one for cheap but then they doo kinda rust up easy .... not easy to find one in good shape ... so you might have to spend cash brining it together ... also in my opinion ... i think youd be safer crashing in a 92 civic than a crx ....

and the golf ... those are pretty nice reliable cars .. but im not sure about the engine potential .... all i know is that europeans make sweet cars .....soo if u get a golf get the gti if ure going that way way ....

but i have to agree fast cars doo get you into ALOT of trouble ... cause people wanna race you and every now and then youll miss having your foot hittin the floor board while shitting just at redline..... soo ya u get the point ....

but in my opinion there is the nissan 240sx ... and im a sucker for those! ..... id jus buy a 95-96 240zx ... they arent too bad ... theyn still have decent horsepower .. but atleast then you wont get yourself in alotta trouble and as the years pass you can make it lok really nice!! .. and latter one once youve finished puberty and matured lol and you realise that every red light to green light isnt a race.... you will probably have 4 grand easy ... so then just drop a turbo engine!! :-P and you will have youself a really sweet ride ... and also by then insurance will go down and stuff .... besides atleast then your car wont be as common as civics are right now you know..

SplineZ
05-02-2003, 12:28 PM
Id get raped for insurance :(

Welcome to alberta, Where the insurance companies bend EVERYBODY over. It doesnt really matter which car you drive. Our rates are outrageous. Dont get a red car if your worried about insurance, Apparently they're more likely to get broken into, and/or Raced. :dunno:

JZ

JTL_ZXTT
05-02-2003, 12:42 PM
grrr i agree i onwed a red civic HB!!! and they charged mee almost 5 grand !!!!!!! IT WAS A VX THE FUEL EFFICIENT MODEL ITS NOT EVEN THE SI DAMNIT! ... so i had to selll .... grr

Phats
05-02-2003, 03:44 PM
however, there is gonna be a big difference in insurance between a v8 and a 4 cyl engine, so because you are 17 you would be better off sticking with a 4 cyl and saving yourself about 500 bucks a year on insurance

Ben
05-02-2003, 03:48 PM
at 17 you get owned no matter what.

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 03:58 PM
an 89 lude is 3200/yr.. blergh

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the help everyone! I have decided on buying a 1989 VW Golf GL from someone on this site.. I decided agaist the GTi just for insurance reasons

theken
05-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

Then as for potential. You can easily swap in a b16 and boom 160hp:thumbsup: To get that done your looking a about 4g's with labour or you could just do it yourself.
and it is still slow

TalonVelocity
05-02-2003, 07:03 PM
just wondering now if I should go for show or go with the golf.. theres not much to do for looks except paint and rims...

what kinda mods should I look at getting at first??

best bang for bcuk speed :)

JTL_ZXTT
05-02-2003, 11:54 PM
air filter .... exhaust ... ecu chip .... springs to lower car ... rims for show .... tint windows ....

Ben
05-03-2003, 03:00 AM
VW's are easy to tune, and as far as show, you got 2 choices, USDM Clean, or Euro Clean.
USDM has Big bumpers, dual round headlights, big wheels and moderate tuckage

Euro Clean has Euro Bumpers (small), single rounds, smaller wheels (14's and 15's) and are slammed, hahaha.

Engines have lots of potential...many people cannot believe the gains you see from chipping VW's. People who have seen my car are damn surprised when I open her up. The beauty of it is no one suspects. Honda drivers for the most part only know Hondas, they dont have much idea about the older vw's, which is understandable; so when you say 2.0L 16V w/ cams and chip they think, "meah, it doesn't have VTEC"...when in reality it shovels pretty good. Flat torque curve and a generous helping of it. This is of course a generalization, and there are exceptions to every rule when it comes to classifying drivers.

TalonVelocity
05-03-2003, 08:07 AM
so all of ur engine work came to 5000 $?

TalonVelocity
05-03-2003, 09:18 AM
I like the euro clean btw :)

but mines 4-door :/

Ben
05-03-2003, 09:59 AM
5000 said and done including labor would be about right. Alot you can do yourself though and the price falls substantially.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:05 AM
Ben i like VW alot so i am not dissing your car. All i am saying is you go around talking crap saying you car is this and that. But just cause you have stock looking seats with a recaro badge doesn't make it cool. You car is basically stock and you can't say it cost you 5000 to do up the engine CAUSE REPPAIRS DON"T COUNT.

jdmakkord
05-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Silver Satan
Ben i like VW alot so i am not dissing your car. All i am saying is you go around talking crap saying you car is this and that. But just cause you have stock looking seats with a recaro badge doesn't make it cool. You car is basically stock and you can't say it cost you 5000 to do up the engine CAUSE REPPAIRS DON"T COUNT.

People jizz about recaro srd's all day cause they're "JDM", vw recaros were the thing for euro guys. I've sat in em and they are damn nice. As for the 5g's going towards repairs, that little go-cart is fucking fast! I cant wait to see the slips Ben gets, once this goddamn weather clears up.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:13 AM
i am not saying its not a fast car but he think its like a freaking ferrari or something he even compared it to a bmw saying its better. It maybe be fast but he has to face reality, its like 1987!!!

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:14 AM

excuse me?

I dont know what world you live in, but engine swaps and interior swaps are stock? Swaping the motor alone is about 3000 bucks, then your looking at the modifications to it. the cams themselves are 800 on their own. Then the heavy duty valve springs/ti retainers etc etc.

Stock looking seats with a recaro badge, hahahahaha, are you on crack?

wouldn't you like to have ITR Recaros in your civic? same principle.

The followng would classify as stock? Please explain in greater detail?

1987 VW GTI

Engine and Drive train:

-1992 Passat 2.0L 16V Transplant from stock 1.8L 8V
-Autotech Sport Euro 17.2 HP Cams: Intake 10.2mm x 252°; Exhaust 10.9mm x 264°; 114° L.C
-Ported Throttle Body
-42mm intake runners
-Autotech Q-Chip
-Autotech 4-2 Header
-2.25 Exhaust w/o cat
-Supersprint Over axle and Supersprint Magnum Exhaust
-Concept 1 Short Shift Kit
-Sachs Clutch
-10000km on brand new motor

Interior:

-Full Recaro Sport Interior from 1992 GTI 2.0L 16V
-MOMO Race Steering Wheel
-MOMO Air Race Leather Knob
-MOMO Shift Boot
-Fully redone Interior including headliner and carpet.

Exterior:

-Full Euro front End Conversion with Dual Round Lamps
-Front Euro Bumper
-Rear Euro Bumper
-Custom Pewter Metallic Paint
-ROH Wheels / Kumho 712 Rubber

I'm entirly curious as to where you come off thinking you know anything about VW's?

jdmakkord
05-03-2003, 10:17 AM
i am not saying its not a fast car but he think its like a freaking ferrari or something he even compared it to a bmw saying its better. It maybe be fast but he has to face reality, its like 1987!!!

So what your point?:rolleyes:

Silver Satan
ok i am not flaming you or nothing but all i see is a list of things that that you need to make your car run. OHH RECARO so what i have MOMO in my car. and for all that bumper conversion stuff it still looks stock man. AGAIN if you love it that great all i am saying is thats you shouldn't compare to bimmers, and talk like you have a freaking ferrari.

Ben

Huh? you like putting words in peoples mouths dot ya? when did I compare it to a BMW? Or a ferrari?

I'm awestruck at the comments you are making!

jdmakkord
05-03-2003, 10:19 AM
ok i am not flaming you or nothing but all i see is a list of things that that you need to make your car run. OHH RECARO so what i have MOMO in my car. and for all that bumper conversion stuff it still looks stock man. AGAIN if you love it that great all i am saying is that you shouldn't compare to bimmers, and talk like you have a freaking ferrari

So you need aftermarket mod's to make your car run? I see!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:20 AM
ok i am not flaming you or nothing but all i see is a list of things that that you need to make your car run. OHH RECARO so what i have MOMO in my car. and for all that bumper conversion stuff it still looks stock man. AGAIN if you love it that great all i am saying is that you shouldn't compare to bimmers, and talk like you have a freaking ferrari

you dont have a fuckin clue what you are talking about!

Recaro is leaps and bounds over momo seats bro.

And all this trash about looking stock? Go get a life and learn about other cars besides hondas. Euros dont need to hav a massive body kit and wing to turn heads. How is a Euro Conversion any different than JDM conversion? To me JDM looks basically stock. Dont even bother debating this issue, you lost already

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Huh? you like putting words in peoples mouths dot ya? when did I compare it to a BMW?

on Crazy Players thread about his stereo.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Ben

you dont have a fuckin clue what you are talking about!

Recaro is leaps and bounds over momo seats bro.

And all this trash about looking stock? Go get a life and learn about other cars besides hondas. Euros dont need to hav a massive body kit and wing to turn heads. How is a Euro Conversion any different than JDM conversion? To me JDM looks basically stock. Dont even bother debating this issue, you lost already

actually before i bought my honda i was going to get a vw so i know quite a bit and i know about the euro look and i like it maybe not on your cause its OLD!

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:22 AM

actually before i bought my honda i was going to get a vw so i know quite a bit and i know about the euro look and i like it maybe not on your cause its OLD!

it may be old, but it will blow the doors off your car both on the straits and in the corners.

GTS Jeff
05-03-2003, 10:23 AM
the troll strikes again :rolleyes:

silver satan, do u realize that ben probably has a way more modified, faster and better handling car than u? what makes u think u can mouth off someone with a better car than u who has a ton more respect than u without showing everyone that all u are is a dimwit clown out to stir shit especially when u dont know jackshit?

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:23 AM

I know quite a bit and i know about the euro look and i like it maybe not on your cause its OLD!

No you dont. with a comment like that you dont deserve to own a euro.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Ben

it may be old, but it will blow the doors off your car both on the straits and in the corners.

it might if it doesn't brake down. and again i looked at you engine mods and there is nothing that segnificant.

GTS Jeff
05-03-2003, 10:25 AM
its OLD! ignorance

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:25 AM

it might if it doesn't brake down. and again i looked at you engine mods and there is nothing that segnificant.

AHHAHAHA

why cause it doesn't have a Cold Air Intake and NAWWWWZ?!

Puh lease.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
ignorance

ok you can stay out of this. your freaking stupid comments aren't neeed cause i am not starting a flam war.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ben

AHHAHAHA

why cause it doesn't have a Cold Air Intake and NAWWWWZ?!

Puh lease.

hey man like i said if you love our car that is cool but i don't believe that you should go as far as comparing it to a BMW. and saying yours is better

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:27 AM

ok you can stay out of this. your freaking stupid comments aren't neeed cause i am not starting a flam war.

you just did with your blaintant ignorance.

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:29 AM
no you are right man your car is WAY better then a bimmer. hey fuck why stop there its probably better then a Benz too and all hondas and everything your car is the shit. there are you happy. told you man if anybody has a commant about your car being OLD and STOCK you get fucking mad so don't go around talking shit about others.

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Post the link where I said my car was better than a bimmer and a ferrari? please, let me read what I wrote

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:32 AM
no you are right man your car is WAY better then a bimmer. hey fuck why stop there its probably better then a Benz too and all hondas and everything your car is the shit. there are you happy. told you man if anybody has a commant about your car being OLD and STOCK you get fucking mad so don't go around talking shit about others.

I DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHERS!!! HOLY HELL!!!

You said my car was stock, I politely offered proof that its not after you scoffed and insulted me and my car saying repairs dont count and it couldn't cost 5000 for the modifications.

GTS Jeff
05-03-2003, 10:33 AM

ok you can stay out of this. your freaking stupid comments aren't neeed cause i am not starting a flam war. why dont YOU stay out of this? this is a thread about some twats first car, not a thread for u to troll about peoples rides.

talonvelocity, like i said on the other board...if u are on a budget, id recommend a newish honda or a toyota....cuz u dont have cash to piss around with fixing cars like gti's or dsms or oldassed civics that always have something broke the hell down..

also, does your 7000 include cash for insurance, gas, mods, maintenance, repairs, etc? if ure buying an older car, even a honda or toyota, u should leave 1000 for an emergency repair fund....

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Ben

because you cant!

Its like comparing a VW Jetta 1.8T to a BMW323. the VW has more standard features, real leather seats, more power and a bunch of other stuff, but costs less, why? Name.

and like i said your engin doesn't have that much modification definetly not 5000 worth maybe with your engine swap but that is to be taken as a REPAIR cause i am sure you 1987 engine blow up.

jdmakkord
05-03-2003, 10:35 AM

Hang on a sec, are you the troll that had his civic jacked up and the ugly yellow and blue momo seats stolen too? If you are, why are you back? You were banned already!

Silver Satan
05-03-2003, 10:35 AM
and if you want to keep posting then go ahead but i have said all that i want to say.

Ben
05-03-2003, 10:36 AM

and like i said your engin doesn't have that much modification definetly not 5000 worth maybe with your engine swap but that is to be taken as a REPAIR cause i am sure you 1987 engine blow up.

OMFG

For your info Talon Velocity has been PM'ing me for the last week, so the 5000 was including the engine swap, we both knew that so mind your own business. and no, engne swaps are NOT repairs. A repair would be replacing it with the same, not one that has way more power.

And I'm still waiting for ths evidence where I said my car is better than a BMW and a ferrari.

I'm not replying any further...you just dont get it.