PDA

View Full Version : So I got pulled over today... again.

kenny
04-29-2003, 01:55 AM
I think its like the 5th or 6th time, who knows lost count now damn cops... this time was quite funny though.

The cop matched everyone one of my lane changes, so I knew he was trying to get behind me. Finally after following me for like 2km down macleod he sneaks in behind me at the lights and pulls me over soon as it turns green.

First thing he asks is if I know the speed limit, I said 60, then 70 and finally 80 as it gradually increases. Then he asked if I know how fast I was going... I said I dunno, somewhere around 70? That when he accuses me of going 120! down macleod of all roads lol.

When I denied that I did, he said he can smell my clutch so obviously I've been racing someone. I politely inform him that my car has no clutch since its an auto. Haha... so he claims the smell he smells from my car is coming from my brakes and that I must have been riding my brakes to slow down from 120 when I saw him. Another lie since I saw him behind me the whole time and just cruised at the speed limit. He takes my license and registration and makes me sit there for 15 mins... I'm sure a bunch of you guys saw me by Anderson haha.

Then he asks the weirdest question when he returns... he asks if I have $200 in my pockets. I tell him no, thinking to myself what the fuck? is he trying to get me to pay my way out of this ticket Im getting?? he tells me that if I dont have $200 on me, then I shouldnt speed anymore as he can give me a stunting ticket and how the judges frown upon stunting. He gives me back my stuff and I'm on my way, with no ticket!

What a bunch of BS! First off, if I was going 120 like he claimed I was, I would get a speeding ticket, not a frickin' stunting ticket. Secondly if he actually clocked me going 120 then why didnt he give me the damn speeding ticket. Man.. sometimes cops do the weirdest stuff, I guess hes just doing his job though.

Funny adventure to finish off the night! :)

Ben
04-29-2003, 01:57 AM
hahaha, thats messed man! Totally wild, I was on McLeod tonight on my way home and saw 4 people pulled over.

van
04-29-2003, 02:08 AM
frickin' ricer! street racing is for losers! hahaha

RiceCake
04-29-2003, 02:09 AM
That's definatley interesting. Cops were out pulling people like crazy right before the snow came in on saturday :nut:

kenny
04-29-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by defekt1
frickin' ricer! street racing is for losers! hahaha

I thought it was going to be for the BMW badge on the back of my car lol :rofl:

van
04-29-2003, 02:16 AM
Whatever man.. doesn't matter what badge your car has.. my car is a 13 second crx... so watch it.. hahha

shadowz
04-29-2003, 02:17 AM
I saw you getting harassed, lol tonnes of cops out tonite

D'z Nutz
04-29-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by kenny
I guess hes just doing his job though.

Why? What's his job?? Chasing people down and harassing them?

buh_buh
04-29-2003, 02:53 AM
fag! Everytime you get pulled over you get warnings (except 1a hahah), I have NEVER gotten a warning. Only huge tickets. haha.

kenny
04-29-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Why? What's his job?? Chasing people down and harassing them?

I dunno, pull over people to do some random checks? haha who knows. We were driving in a group though, so maybe he suspected we raced and tried to get a confession.

Originally posted by buh_buh
fag! Everytime you get pulled over you get warnings (except 1a hahah), I have NEVER gotten a warning. Only huge tickets. haha.

Hahah damn those RCMP officers!! haha

mwmhong
04-29-2003, 08:02 AM

Then he asks the weirdest question when he returns... he asks if I have $200 in my pockets. I tell him no, thinking to myself what the fuck? is he trying to get me to pay my way out of this ticket Im getting?? he tells me that if I dont have $200 on me, then I shouldnt speed anymore as he can give me a stunting ticket and how the judges frown upon stunting. He gives me back my stuff and I'm on my way, with no ticket!

Possibly trying to bait you into paying him off after he makes you feel uncomfortable with all of his BS accusations. It doesn't have to be exactly $200, it could be any amount.

Then he has something to nail you with for real. :devil:

LUDELVR
04-29-2003, 08:37 AM
When he was asking you all those questions and saying all that shit, you shoulda politely said "officer can I ask you just one question? What exactly are you on?" hahahaha, fuck from the sounds of it, he was smoking some of that gonge from the last drug bust the green team confiscated!! haahahha :rofl:

ZED_24
04-29-2003, 10:24 AM

hahaha no shit, i dont think i've ever got off with a warning.

2nd off, unless it's late at night, it's kinda impossible to do 120 on macleod, ive tried. :poosie:

Altezza
04-29-2003, 10:27 AM
Did you have to take your top down/off like girlracer?? :rofl:

D'z Nutz
04-29-2003, 10:42 AM

Hahah damn those RCMP officers!! haha

First time I got a ticket, it was from an RCMP officer. He yelled at me for going 25 over in a 60 zone! The judge yelled at me on two separate occassions when I went to court too. Hahaha! Oh well, that was a long time ago. I don't do stupid shit like that no more. I've got a clean record to maintain! :clap:

redevil
04-29-2003, 10:59 AM
Maybe he admired your car so much, and he had nothing else to do but to pull you over and check your car out?:dunno:

BigBanana
04-29-2003, 11:52 AM
Maybe he was confussed with your badge.

ninjak84
04-29-2003, 12:02 PM
It's the end of the month.

ramminghard
04-29-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Most cops try and make their monthly ticket quota at the beginning of the month, that way they have the rest of the month not to worry about the quota

Ben
04-29-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

Most cops try and make their monthly ticket quota at the beginning of the month, that way they have the rest of the month not to worry about the quota

I know how some people work...its like school and homework, procrastination.

ConVict
04-29-2003, 12:17 PM
You guys cant say, he is lucky he got off. He wasnt doing anything wrong. They were probably checking to see if you stole the car or something. no biggie, they got to check that shit:thumbsup:

HK2NR
04-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

:banghead: tell me bout it.. just today i got busted :guns:

Fluidic
04-29-2003, 01:24 PM
I think the cop just wanted to get a look at Kenny's ride! lol

Glad you didn't end up getting a "dumb" ticket all said and done Mr. Kenny! :) :thumbsup:

Peter

TomTom
04-29-2003, 02:43 PM
isnt there somthing you can complain about harrasment to?

Fluidic
04-29-2003, 03:02 PM
It's your word against the cops... in this world... you better be someone "powerful" to go up against the "popo". :(

Peter

importadrenelin
04-29-2003, 03:15 PM

When I denied that I did, he said he can smell my clutch so obviously I've been racing someone. I politely inform him that my car has no clutch since its an auto. Haha...

HILARIOUS, I don't hate cops or anything especially with a fellow S2K owner being one,but damn that is too funny. I would have asked him if would take a cheque for the $200 just 4 laughs.

cocoabrova
04-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Kenny, you didn't answer the question..... Did he ask you take your top off or what??:rofl:

buh_buh
04-29-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Kenny, you didn't answer the question..... Did he ask you take your top off or what??:rofl: he's trying to avoid the question.:thumbsdow

Toma
04-29-2003, 05:11 PM
You need to write a letter to the CPS and you MLA threatening a lawsuit for being constantly harrassed, yet no ticket has been issued....some sort of racial profiling thing, claim you are a young asian male driving a car the cop can only dream of affording, and that you will no longer tolerate being harrassed.

They wont bother you after that....

GTS Jeff
04-29-2003, 09:33 PM
he was only doing his job!

girlRACER
04-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Altezza
Did you have to take your top down/off like girlracer?? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

Hollywood
04-29-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Harrassing a young asian in an expensive car. Your right he's doing his job?:banghead:

Kenny, get a small voice recorder, keep it in the car. That's what I do. Durring the conversation make him say his full name or at least his last name.

kenny
04-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Kenny, you didn't answer the question..... Did he ask you take your top off or what??:rofl:

Nope! No top removal here

he's trying to avoid the question.:thumbsdow

I don't even want to begin to speculate why you are so curious if I was asked to remove my top

:rofl:

Toma
04-30-2003, 01:04 AM

LOL....cops job is not to harrass. They did that to my mom a few times. Pulled over 4 times in 1 week, wasting 15 minutes at a time.... is cepik ever really that slow? no tickets. The last straw was the last guy that forgot to return her liscence. She wrote, bitched, threatened lawsuit.... she got a personal apology letter from the chief, and has not been pulled over in a year....coincidence??

This fucking prick pulled me over in forrest lawn once. Forced me to get out of my truck, searched me, and my glovebox. Of course found nothing, and then gave me a running a stop sign ticket (which I did not do). I went and talked to the crown, they dropped the ticket immediatley, and suggested I contact IA.

I hate power tripping loser maggots..... ;)
;)

Toma

GTS Jeff
04-30-2003, 02:37 PM
i was being sarcastic.

Hollywood
04-30-2003, 06:08 PM
i was being sarcastic.

I could not tell. :dunno: :)