PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1995 Acura Integra W/S14 MODIFIED SHOW CAR

Prolifique
10-02-2006, 12:38 AM
The S14 frontend conversion took over 40+ man hours in test fitting and bracket fabrication. There is no such thing as a S14 conversion kit that comes with the proper bracketry and bumpers/fenders that fit. They send you some fiberglass and the S14 lights. We had to fabricate a set of brackets that hold the front bumper/lights snugly, securely, and so the headlights are aimed properly.

11,500 OBO

HERE IS THE LIST OF MODS

Exterior:
Halo HID 63000k headlights.
2-way viper lcd alarm pager (auto start, proximity sensitive,window down/up control, door locks)
OEM Honda type R wing
Racing Hart S7 17' gunmetal wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxes rubber with lots of tread left
Nissan S14 frontend conversion which includes:
Grade A carbon fiber hood
OEM Nissan Projector Headlights
R33 Style front bumper w/ detachable lower lip
Black Widow side skirts/rear bumper
WideBody Fenders

Engine
JDM B18C Automatic w/approx 55k on the swap w/reciepts
DC sports 4-2-1 Ceramic Header
Cold air intake w/ k-n filter (cold air pipe not pictured along with aem bypass valve)
DC sports full stainless steel exhaust
Skunk2 Intake manifold
NGK wires/plugs
New fan motors/distributor cap

Suspension:
Neuspeed 1.8in drop springs
Front and rear strut tower bars

Interior/Ice:
Alpine head unit (can get model # on request, fairly new)
Rockford HE 10in subwoofers
Rockford 250M amplifier
all with reciepts

The vehicle has 213xxxKM on the frame and approx 55K on the engine swap.

The buyer of this vehicle will be given all sort of Acura parts, 2 set of shocks, winter tires, Oem side skirts, and a pair of Oem taillights and some others.

Unfortunate update : I was coming from my buddies place and
reversed into another car when getting out of the parking lot. Bumper needs replacement and there's a small dent in the trunk door.

Pics of Ride: http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148452&highlight=s14

Prolifique
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
The vehicle is now listed in the autotrader as we speak.

Prolifique
10-03-2006, 09:34 PM
The Ride is now SOLD!. Thanks Mod and others for your support and responses. Please close all threads regarding this matter.

Prolifique
10-06-2006, 11:56 AM
:hitit:@ Ya! :eek: omgwhat?! You sold our baby?! :bullshit: Haha, I kid babes, We had a good last day before it was taken away. I can almost taste that talon as i type this. Man Ashiquatem. Eileen.