PDA

View Full Version : So my sister was assaulted yesterday

5hift
10-03-2006, 09:10 AM
So my sister was assaulted yesterday in an apparent case of road rage gone out of control.

She just started her first year of teaching at Vincent Massey this fall, and had been leaving the school for the day. She was driving down a single lane road in a playground zone right beside the school doing the speed limit. Some middle aged white guy in an old beat up Taurus was tailgating the fuck out of her honking and revving his engine. After doing this a few blocks, he swerved into the oncoming traffic lane, passed my sister and cut in front of her. My sister said she honked her horn once and the guy slammed on his brakes and threw the car in reverse a bit boxing her in completely as there was cars behind her and the opposite lane had steady oncoming traffic. He got out of his car and ran up to my sister screaming. She couldn’t pull her car out of the situation, so she said at this point since the guy was just screaming, she turned her cell’s voice recorder, and began recording a detailed description of the car, license plate and what the guy looked like for later on. The guy went from screaming to kicking the car, denting up and scratching the car to shit on one side. At this point my sister called 911 and screamed to him that she was doing that. He then kicked in the window, ran back to his car and took off.

Now besides being really shaken up, my sister is ok. What bothers me the most is that she said she could see several men walking by watching the whole thing go down and no one did anything but watch (so to those brave guys I say thanks). And this assaulter guy, right now my sister and parents wont give me too much info on him, because I’m very protective of her and I have some personal beliefs I would like to share with this tough guy. I doubt the CPS won’t do much besides some bullshit minor assault charge that he gets a weekend of community service or something. If I am able to find the licence plate when this calms down, and anyone can help me find an address, name or anything from the plate, pm me as I’ll pay for the info.

van
10-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I hate people like that, I had a car turn right infront of me while I had the green light and proceeded to go 30 in a 50 zone. Instead of being 2 car lengths behind up I was 1 because I was travelling faster and he was travelling slower. He proceeds to get out of his car and run after mine while my girlfriend and I stay calm and see what this fucker has to say. By the time he gets close enough to my car I just threw my car in reverse and drove away. he decied to follow me and I really didn't care because once I got to where I was going and parked he just drove away.

Road rage is a huge issue I think in this city and it is quite sad. Turning right out of my neighbourhood I had a guy in a Jeep Cherokee (not that it matters what car it is) honk at me profusely and rev his engine at me because I was waiting for a safe time to turn without cutting anyone off by doing so.

I also had another case where a man in his work van tail gate me within inches of my bumper. Yes, it is wrong to brake check but there are times when it is a valid thing to do when you have some ass hat travelling so close to your car. I brake check and he slams on his brakes and I proceed to drive the speed limit and then he just drives off in a rampage running a red light.

I hope you guys try to charge the guy for all the expenses of the damage he has done to your sisters car. Hell, if it was me personally -- you should do the same to his car. There's no reason why you would get so mad when a person is driving the speed limit in a playground/school zone that you have to go and kick in peoples window and dent peoples doors.

Pathetic.

Thaco
Wow, that's crazy shit, but honestly, if some guy was going apeshit like that, and i was walking by, i wouldn't step in either (maybe if i was with a group of guys, but not by myself), but i would get as much info as i could (car make/model licesne plate) and give her my contact info as a witness after the guy left.

Hopefully the justice system steps up in this case and gives the guy more than just a slap on the wrist.

Cowtown_Raider
That's brutal...this city has all kinds. The guys that walked by and did nothing deserve a kick in the ballz too.

I'd feel the same way if it were my sister. Must've been quite frightening for her.

joyridder
10-03-2006, 09:21 AM
:confused: holy that is horrible! As a girl myself, I would have been very scared and intimidated by the situation. I hope that she is ok...
She was also very smart to record and get a detailed description of that idiot! Why did anyone not do anything? I could imagine if it would have been against two guys in general, but not a female suffering aggression from some fooker with his foot in his own ass? That really bothers me, and I hope that it works out for her, and that he suffers the consequences of his actions...

TimG
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
i can understand why nobody did anything.

The last thing that the innocent bystandard wants is to step in to break up a fight and get knifed or shot.

M_K_3
10-03-2006, 09:39 AM
hey buddy id love to help out pm me the plate number i might know a guy that can hook u up with the info and if i ever seen someone do that man id freak out and knock his ass out..... if someone did that to my sister im sure hed be in the hospital for a pretty long time but pm me the plate number! ill see what i can do

nadroj23
10-03-2006, 09:42 AM
^^^ yes true i do understand that point, just for the fact that random people are getting stabbed and shot for the littlest thing......but if i saw that i would have jumped in not thinkin of what coulda happened....just reaction. dont like to see shit happen to anybody... hope shes alright, and you have every right to be mad...

5hift
10-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by TimG
i can understand why nobody did anything.

The last thing that the innocent bystandard wants is to step in to break up a fight and get knifed or shot.

It wasnt a fight, it was a one sided attack by some middle aged honkey coward. Even if your too afraid to interfere physically, its not much of a risk to even shout "get out of here" or "im calling the police right now" or something like that. Secondly if the guy had a weapon he was actually willing to to use, he would have used it. This wasnt in the middle of nowhere, it was right in front of a school where tons of parents were picking up their kids. I mean there was a lineup of cars behind her as well and im sure some of those people could have seen something.

I guess I'm the only guy that would pop the trunk, grab a big torque wrench and go say hello.

Tik-Tok
10-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Ahhh the heroism....

"I'd rather see a young innocent girl shot/stabbed then me interfere and got shot/stabbed!"

I guess it's true, chivalry died with equal rights...

TimG
10-03-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm not trying to be an asshole - i feel for your sister.

but people get stabbed outside of a nightclub with hundreds of people around just for trying to calm a situation down.

plus, you know that with our legal system if you grabbed that torque wrench to say hello, you'd be the one charged with fellony assault while buddy road rage gets a good stern warning not to do it again or has to go to anger management class once a week. :guns:

+1 for keeping a can of dog repellant in your car.

TimG
10-03-2006, 09:50 AM
and like 5hift said,

if he had a weapon, he would have used while confronting her. He probably didn't because he was the aggressor and did not feel threatened by bullying a woman.

if a guy comes up to him and makes him feel threatened, then he's more likely to use a weapon if he has it.

l8braker
10-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by TimG
I'm not trying to be an asshole - i feel for your sister.

but people get stabbed outside of a nightclub with hundreds of people around just for trying to calm a situation down.

plus, you know that with our legal system if you grabbed that torque wrench to say hello, you'd be the one charged with fellony assault while buddy road rage gets a good stern warning not to do it again or has to go to anger management class once a week. :guns:

+1 for keeping a can of dog repellant in your car.

For sure. Who says the sister isn't full of shit? I'm sure there is more to the story.

With the road rage, all of these assholes are in such a rush to get to wherever they are going, but will stop and start shit making them even later. People just need to stop taking shit so personally.

5hift
10-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

For sure. Who says the sister isn't full of shit? I'm sure there is more to the story.

Your kidding right? Yeah actually it was a slow day at the school for her and with no homework to mark, she thought she'd vandalize her own car, get multiple ppl to collaberate with her story and give similar statments, and then waste the evening with the CPS answering questions.

snowboard
10-03-2006, 10:04 AM
i dunno, she didnt kick his window in, if i saw some guy kicking a car with a girl in it, i'd rush him, hes obviously busy kicking the car so you could put his jaw about 6 inches off before he even knew what was comming.

5hift if someone did that to my sister i would beat him senseless. than again my sister is a more aggresive driver than most men haha.

googe
10-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Hm, that isnt assault.

Thaco
10-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by snowboard
i dunno, she didnt kick his window in, if i saw some guy kicking a car with a girl in it, i'd rush him, hes obviously busy kicking the car so you could put his jaw about 6 inches off before he even knew what was comming.

5hift if someone did that to my sister i would beat him senseless. than again my sister is a more aggresive driver than most men haha.

and then if by some freak accident your one punch killed him due to a medical condition he had or soemthing, you get charged with manslaughter, if you're lucky, 3rd degree murder if you're not.

I don't mean to sound liek an ass, but it's just not worth it, i'd get on the phone to 911 asap, and give them a detailed description and stuff, but i wouldn't step in unless there were a few other people on my side. and even then you risk getting sued.

5hift
10-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by googe
Hm, that isnt assault.

Well thats what the cops said but then what do they know :rolleyes:

Cword
10-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Bummer

I don't go down that stretch of 45th until about 4:50-4:55, usually I only see it stupid out there on voting days.

There's not as much police traffic on that street since the entrance to 2DO was moved to 17th, too bad.

I'll be watching for that Taurus though.

Mike

Thaco
10-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by 5hift

Well thats what the cops said but then what do they know :rolleyes:

yeah, there are many differeny levels and types of assault.

Hell you can call someone a name and it's considered verbal assault. It all depends on the perception of the person on the receiving end of it.

calgarygts
10-03-2006, 10:22 AM
It's after the fact so it's easy to think of things to do at the time now, but it would have been sweet if someone grabbed the keys out of his ignition while he was freaking.

rc2002
10-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

:werd: It's unlikely that the guy would have overreacted like that (perhaps he has some sort of hormone imbalance or mental illness).... She must have done something to provoke the guy.

yellowsnow
10-03-2006, 11:03 AM
yeah that's not assault, you can sue the guy for damages to the vehicle though i'm sure. maybe sue the guy for battery too. did your sister manage to get some by-standers to be witnesses? did you sister record the whole conflict on her cell phone?

u gotta teach these assholes a lesson and take it to court. let him know there are consequences for such stupid behaviour. what a coward, picking on a girl... once the guy started attacking the vehicle, i would've definately shouted and try to scare the guy off. I wouldn't get into a fight, but in my experience, a crowd will usually support a guy who's trying to stop something they want to stop too.

Maybe there's another side to the story... but it doesn't take much to set off a road rager. i'm sure we've all seen some guy go ape nuts at the dumbest things on the road

5hift
10-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002

:werd: It's unlikely that the guy would have overreacted like that (perhaps he has some sort of hormone imbalance or mental illness).... She must have done something to provoke the guy.

What could she do in order to provoke something like this? The only thing she says she did was honk at him. I know my sister and shes not the agressive type, shes very quiet and very reserved; I was even surprised to hear she honked at him. The guy went from behind her to infront of her when there was a break in the oncoming traffic, so its not like she pulled up beside him and mouthed off. She's 24, been driving since she was 16 with not a single accident/ticket/problem before. I have never even heard her swear so its hard for me to think she did something like finger the guy or mouth offf to him. Unless my sister has led me on with a fake personality for the last 22 years I doubt she went out of her way to provoke the guy.

Originally posted by yellowsnow
yeah that's not assault, you can sue the guy for damages to the vehicle though i'm sure. maybe sue the guy for battery too. did your sister manage to get some by-standers to be witnesses? did you sister record the whole conflict on her cell phone?

u gotta teach these assholes a lesson and take it to court. let him know there are consequences for such stupid behaviour. what a coward, picking on a girl... once the guy started attacking the vehicle, i would've definately shouted and try to scare the guy off. I wouldn't get into a fight, but in my experience, a crowd will usually support a guy who's trying to stop something they want to stop too.

Maybe there's another side to the story... but it doesn't take much to set off a road rager. i'm sure we've all seen some guy go ape nuts at the dumbest things on the road

She did get bystanders as witnesses as when the guy left people came to see if she was ok because she was probably hysterically crying. When the guy first approached her, she turned on the voice recorder in her cell phone and started describing the guy and his car i guess for the police later. When he started kicking the car she stopped that and immediately dialed 911. So I'm guessing half the incident was recorded.

Super_Geo
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Holy fuck :thumbsdow

I think what the guy needs is a vist at his house.

And revenge is a dish always best served cold. Don't do anything to him this week or this month, wait for 5 or 6 months, then one day go to town on all that's holy to this guy. I mean, fuck up his car, his house, and when you see his young son walking to school drag the kid into the alley, put a knife to his throat and scare that little fucker till he has years of psycological problems to deal with.

I am normally a pretty reasonable person, but when people fuck with your family, I say go the full nine yards. A man's family is nothing to even joke about fucking with.

riceeater
10-03-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Holy fuck :thumbsdow

I think what the guy needs is a vist at his house.

And revenge is a dish always best served cold. Don't do anything to him this week or this month, wait for 5 or 6 months, then one day go to town on all that's holy to this guy. I mean, fuck up his car, his house, and when you see his young son walking to school drag the kid into the alley, put a knife to his throat and scare that little fucker till he has years of psycological problems to deal with.

I am normally a pretty reasonable person, but when people fuck with your family, I say go the full nine yards. A man's family is nothing to even joke about fucking with.

great and then you end up in even more shit than him... take the info to the cops, if there were witnesses that gave their contact info, the cops can throw the book at him... i got charged with assault for just spitting at someone, so believe me, this guy wont have it easy... he'll get some sort of traffic fines tacked on, as well as obviously having to pay for your sister's car... fucking the guy up only means you'll have to pay for that shit out of pocket... what i'd do is let the law have his way with him, THEN fuck him up after a while... it'll be at least half a year till he's done with anger management, and whatever community service he'll have to do, and just as he'll be happy to finnally be done with that shit, then you pay him a visit and make him realize that shit has only started :guns:

khtm
10-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah I'd like to hear the dude's side of the story.

My guess is she cut him off, or she was driving and talking on her cell phone and almost sideswiped him, or she was driving 20 under the limit.

People don't kick in someone's window for nothing, ya know.

It still doesn't excuse his reaction, but I'm willing to bet there's more to the story then she's telling you.

yellowsnow
10-03-2006, 12:38 PM
well she was driving in a playground zone... the old fart probably didn't know it was one and thought she was just driving super slow.

gran turismo
10-03-2006, 12:41 PM

Secondly if the guy had a weapon he was actually willing to to use, he would have used it. This wasnt in the middle of nowhere, it was right in front of a school where tons of parents were picking up their kids. I mean there was a lineup of cars behind her as well and im sure some of those people could have seen something.

I guess I'm the only guy that would pop the trunk, grab a big torque wrench and go say hello.

Well, there was a case of road rage in Edmonton on Gretzky drive a few months ago. The victim was forced over, punched in the face and then stabbed. There were no concrete "witnesses" and this happened on one of the busiest freeways in the city.

As for the assault question. My understanding is that "assault" is the threat of violence. On the other hand, "battery" is the actual physical part of an attack.

5hift
10-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Yeah I was furious last night and my sister and parents refused to give me any details like a good description or the plates, and just kept saying let the police handle it. I'm gonna wait for this to calm down, then try to dig up that info and see if I can find the licence plate when its not so guarded from me.

Despite being mad I'm not stupid. I'm pretty sure if he gets jumped by a group of brown guys 2 days after road raging on a brown girl, the cops will be able to put it together. That said, theres no way I could just let it go.

Im glad you posted riceeater, up until now half the posts were saying its not even assault and my sister probably instigated it. My plan was pretty close to yours, theres no way I could drop something like this, but I could wait a year until the guy completely forgets and it appears random.

M_K_3 thanks for the support, if I can get these plates i'll pm you and we'll see what happens.

nadroj23
10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by googe
Hm, that isnt assault.

well lets see here a verbal threat is assault.....so yes this guy did assault that young lady and should be stoned hahaha it would be fun anyways.

Super_Geo
10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by riceeater
great and then you end up in even more shit than him...

what i'd do is let the law have his way with him, THEN fuck him up after a while... it'll be at least half a year till he's done with anger management, and whatever community service he'll have to do, and just as he'll be happy to finnally be done with that shit, then you pay him a visit and make him realize that shit has only started :guns:

And revenge is a dish always best served cold. Don't do anything to him this week or this month, wait for 5 or 6 months, then one day go to town on all that's holy to this guy.

You dipshit, you disagreed with what I posted, then rephrased it as your own idea half a paragraph down! Ok, no more pot for you buddy, I'm officially staging an intervention: you are no longer allowed to smoke up 4 times a day!

85regal
10-03-2006, 01:05 PM

Despite being mad I'm not stupid. I'm pretty sure if he gets jumped by a group of brown guys 2 days after road raging on a brown girl, the cops will be able to put it together. That said, theres no way I could just let it go.

and this makes you better then him how??? you are going to get a group of guys??? to beat up a middle aged man?? what the hell is wrong with you??

rc2002
10-03-2006, 01:06 PM

What could she do in order to provoke something like this? The only thing she says she did was honk at him. I know my sister and shes not the agressive type, shes very quiet and very reserved; I was even surprised to hear she honked at him. The guy went from behind her to infront of her when there was a break in the oncoming traffic, so its not like she pulled up beside him and mouthed off. She's 24, been driving since she was 16 with not a single accident/ticket/problem before. I have never even heard her swear so its hard for me to think she did something like finger the guy or mouth offf to him. Unless my sister has led me on with a fake personality for the last 22 years I doubt she went out of her way to provoke the guy.

The horn was probably the last straw (maybe the only straw). If I was having a bad day and in a huge rush to get somewhere I'd be pretty pissed off if someone honked me. It's not like I was causing them any inconvenience by passing them.

Anyway, if things really did happen as stated then the guy needs to have his head checked. Plus karma's a bitch.

riceeater
10-03-2006, 01:22 PM

You dipshit, you disagreed with what I posted, then rephrased it as your own idea half a paragraph down! Ok, no more pot for you buddy, I'm officially staging an intervention: you are no longer allowed to smoke up 4 times a day!

get out of here troll :whipped:

Inzane
10-03-2006, 01:53 PM
by some middle aged honkey coward.

Why the racial slur?

when you see his young son walking to school drag the kid into the alley, put a knife to his throat and scare that little fucker till he has years of psycological problems to deal with.

A man's family is nothing to even joke about fucking with.

Do you realize the hypocrisy of what you just wrote?? :dunno:

Super_Geo
10-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Inzane
Do you realize the hypocrisy of what you just wrote?? :dunno:

I certainly do, and stand by it. Of course I'm not saying that I would ever harm a little kid (was just using an extreme example, haha sorry but reading that story got me a bit riled up), but if someone fucks with my younger sibling in some one-sided and unjustifiable way, they will get it back tenfold.

Canmorite
10-03-2006, 02:09 PM
There is a few ways to trace plates to owners. If you need info just PM me, I would be more then willing to help.

01RedDX
10-03-2006, 02:26 PM

l8braker
10-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
There is a few ways to trace plates to owners. If you need info just PM me, I would be more then willing to help.

Canmorite ftw :thumbsup:

403Gemini
10-03-2006, 04:46 PM
want company when you go to "talk" to him lol

Watcher
10-04-2006, 08:46 AM
According to past threads, anytime a vigilante lets lose on a driver that is driving less than the speed limit, the driver was asking for it.:rolleyes:

creeper
10-04-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/deargod_stop.jpg

frozenrice
10-04-2006, 09:56 PM
geez man, that's harsh. Hope your sister is okay - how is she taking all this? It's ironic how the police station is not far from where this occurred. I can only imagine what you and your family is going through. My best advice is to not do anything that might jeopardize the situation even more. Good luck on finding this SOB. Keep us posted.

LEB MAFIA
10-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Im With U 110% LETS TALK tO THIS GUY WITH OUR CROWBARS :bigpimp:

Dooms_Bane
10-04-2006, 10:17 PM
yo i'm in on this too
if you go i got a few nice sticks that can be used for beat downs LOL

OR we cna find out where he lives....
at night just go mess up his car :)
remove the plugs in his tires so he can't reinflate them :)

brownchild
10-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Majority of you guys are actin like a bunch of pussies, why would you not want to help an innocent woman out of danger?

Anyways who walks around without weapons these days, if i witnessed a senseless, and cowardly act such as this i'd pull a tool out of my pockets and threaten him, if he got in my face after a stern warning.

In situations like these you need to take the law into your hands and do what you feel is right. Their's always ways around the legal system in cases like these, its usually the instigator who gets fucked. I hope your search on this bitch is succesful, and hopefully he gets what he desreves.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by LEB MAFIA
Im With U 110% LETS TALK tO THIS GUY WITH OUR CROWBARS :bigpimp:

Originally posted by Dooms_Bane
yo i'm in on this too
if you go i got a few nice sticks that can be used for beat downs LOL

OR we cna find out where he lives....
remove the plugs in his tires so he can't reinflate them :)

I'll spare the the weapons charge and just use my fists.. unlike these guys :rofl:

TimG
10-05-2006, 08:09 AM
i'm being overwhelmed by the e-testosterone in here

Tik-Tok
10-05-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Dooms_Bane

You can fuck his wife, you can steal his shit, you can beat him to an inch of his life.... but

NEVER, EVER, EVER FUCK WITH ANOTHER MANS CAR!!!

nadroj23
10-05-2006, 10:00 AM
^^^^ very well put hahaha that is true

Si_FlyGuy
10-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You can fuck his wife, you can steal his shit, you can beat him to an inch of his life.... but
B]NEVER, EVER, EVER FUCK WITH ANOTHER MANS CAR!!! [/B]

What's your wife's number again?:rofl:

creeper
10-06-2006, 04:57 PM
This is a bad idea waiting to happen. Just so you know.

:zzz:

mucat
10-10-2006, 03:20 PM
5hift, any update? If the plate is correct, the police should have the guy by now?

schurchill39
10-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by khtm
Yeah I'd like to hear the dude's side of the story.

My guess is she cut him off, or she was driving and talking on her cell phone and almost sideswiped him, or she was driving 20 under the limit.

People don't kick in someone's window for nothing, ya know.

It still doesn't excuse his reaction, but I'm willing to bet there's more to the story then she's telling you.

Do you think road rage is just something mysterious that every one talked about but never happens. I myself have a very bad temper and have been knowd to yell and what not at other vehicles but never would I step out of my car do do anything. I have had people road rage on me because I chose to drive the speedlimit on a main road. I belive that the old guy just lost it and unfortunetly took it out on the girl. You cannot justify what he did.

I find it also very cowardly that so many people just stood around and didnt do anything. I am not a big guy by any means but I would not just stand there as a man threatens and assults a woman (be it physically or verbally). Maybe its just my own personal beliefs but that stuff isnt right. Whether it would be shouting at him or physically getting involved I would of done something.

And to who ever said thats not assult, I beg to differ. He was attempting to intimidate her (which he did) both physically and verbally. That is assult. It doesnt matter if he called her "A stupid fucking bitch" or slaped her. They are both assult (mind you one is physical and one is verbal but they are both assult). He damaged her car as well. So I dont see how it wouldnt be.

Let this shit get dealt with through the system first and when all is said and done give him his just desserts.

stevieo
10-11-2006, 03:25 PM
k you may choose to be "hero" but if you decide to be "hero" one day and do it to the wrong guy, he may end up putting you out of commision.

some people are just loose cannons. i dunno but thats just me. it happened to my cousins buddy, some guy and girl are fighting and my cousins friend stepped in to tell him to lay off and back fthe fuck away from the girl, they fought, the other guy got a chance to run off and grab his car and ran into him...

Tik-Tok
10-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
k you may choose to be "hero" but if you decide to be "hero" one day and do it to the wrong guy, he may end up putting you out of commision.

some people are just loose cannons. i dunno but thats just me. it happened to my cousins buddy, some guy and girl are fighting and my cousins friend stepped in to tell him to lay off and back fthe fuck away from the girl, they fought, the other guy got a chance to run off and grab his car and ran into him...

So you're theory is, never do anything to help anyone if you could get harmed?

Yeah, that's not fucking cowardly at all.

Bet Hitler had wished there were more of you around 50 years ago.

Datsun-Fever
10-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Shiiiet, if you find out where this guy works/lives i'm down!!!

stevieo
10-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

So you're theory is, never do anything to help anyone if you could get harmed?

Yeah, that's not fucking cowardly at all.

Bet Hitler had wished there were more of you around 50 years ago.

why the fuck would I help someone I don't know or risk my life at helping someone who might not help me?

if I saw my sister or family and friends getting harmed, you think I would sit there?

Before you open your fucking mouth and accuse me of being a coward, you should just shut the fuck up now and stop judging me by what I post.

Why would Hitler wish he had me around 50 years ago? You think I'm easily brainwashed? I am staight forward, I don't live by other peoples standards, I live by my own. I do whats right for me and what will help me out in my own way.

marko polo
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
if i was there i woulda pulled a superman. go in phone booth change into a nice cape suit , whack the guy over the head with a crow bar and take off before the cops get there :thumbsup:

Cheeze
10-11-2006, 07:31 PM
One time i had a guy call me a faggot from his car, pussy wouldnt get out, always wait for them to get out, so its self defense.

anyways, then he threw a PINK coffee cup at me.

Give it a few months or what not, then light his car on fire.

:guns:

msommers
10-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your sister. Road rage in this city is in a very terrible state and can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime. I do hope you find out who did this and manage to get in "contact" with him. It is a shame that no one is at least willing to help a women in distress. I'm not a huge guy by any means but I'm still willing to stick up for what is right. Sure he could have a gun, but the way things are going these days, I have a better chance of that happening at school than on the road, so I'd take my chances.

However, gathering a group of friends to go beat the shit out of someone is just as cowardly as this guy doing this stuff to your sister. If you have some problem, go deal with it yourself. If you need to make a statement with someone afterwards by bringing a group of friends with weapons, you're on a lower level than he is.

Let the law deal with it first. With a plate number, a real time visual description and multiple bystanders, the odds are in your favour. Do what you want to do yourself after it is all said and done.

I love how when you're angry you mention he was a honkey. If this was a white guy complaining about an east indian, and dropped a racial slur , he'd never hear the end of it. I could care less if you call me a honkey but it is just to put things into perspective.

Good luck in your search. I just hope you don't put yourself in a bad situation because your angry (rightfully so angry) but don't let the anger control your judgement.

Tik-Tok
10-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

I do whats right for me and what will help me out in my own way.

Ahh, so you're not a coward, just selfish. This is the reason why civilization has turned sharply downhill, because of people who don't give a fuck about people they don't know, it's all about me, me, me.

kerry
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Dude that's fucking bulllllllllllllllllllllllllshit.

I can't believe that people can be soooo ignorant nowadays.
I really hope you get his license plate. This guy needs a serious
ass kicking AND to get charged.