PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Airsoft GBB Glock or 1911

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
WTB: Airsoft GBB Glock or 1911

Prefer Glock with metal slide and 1911 in full metal.

natas AT secureinformatics.com

rogue
10-03-2006, 05:40 PM
i have a tm 1911 hicapa railed only shot a couple mags wallhanger not metal plastic and metal combo TM quality though $300 also you can look at jocairsoft.com for guns.

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-04-2006, 11:19 PM
To be honest I think I'd prefer a Glock, but thanks for the offer.

As an aside, what's the deal with all the Canadian airsoft forums being locked down for sales, and all the merchants having no rep weapons available? Brutal.

I'm over 18 by a couple years ;) Does anyone have an account on airsoft canada that they could lend me so I could pick something up? I signed up, but apparently I'd have to go to a meet to be age verified!?? For all that hassle I could do the course, put an application in for a PAL, and get the real steel to go plink with at the range.

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Still looking. Please don't waste my time with offers for sale and then back out last minute for "moral" reasons. You either want to sell or you don't. Seriously.

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Guy's, I appreciate your concern. I'm just looking for something to screw around with in my house.

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Guess what? Still looking!

Lt247
10-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Due to alot of underage people getting into the sport of airsoft, they have to verify that you are over the age of 18 on the forums, by meeting a ASC rep at a game/privately.

Because of a the grey area of the law, the sport is in, they want to keep the sport going and legal. Thus ASC is taking the proper measurements only adults are able to purchase the airsoft rifles directly.

The shortage of rifles etc right now, is due to customs seizing/delaying alot of the shipsments alot of the main importers have ordered, and they are being withheld as customs.

Dont be offended by the age verification, its just to keep up the integrity of the sport for those who take it seriously and want to keep at it for many years.

www.airsoftcanada.com

sign up. get an account.. and search the forum, for age verification. there is a thread with a list of people in each city, that you can meet to do the age verification. Alot of the calgary guys will gladly meet up outside of game times etc to do it, as it only takes 10 minutes.
Its well worth it, the ASC forums, have an amazing marketplace for what you are after, infact there a couple GBB's for sale on there right now haha.

I would give you a direct link to the age verification thread, but the site is down right now.

I hope this helps, i personaly think beyond shouldnt allow the sale or trading of airsoft guns, to minors, but thats my 2 cents.

-Shane

DEATH2000
10-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by NATAS.KAUPAS
To be honest I think I'd prefer a Glock, but thanks for the offer.

As an aside, what's the deal with all the Canadian airsoft forums being locked down for sales, and all the merchants having no rep weapons available? Brutal.

I'm over 18 by a couple years ;) Does anyone have an account on airsoft canada that they could lend me so I could pick something up? I signed up, but apparently I'd have to go to a meet to be age verified!?? For all that hassle I could do the course, put an application in for a PAL, and get the real steel to go plink with at the range.
Im age verified on ASC. If you want a Glock look here, ive seen some for as little as $200.

nj2Type-S
10-22-2006, 11:23 AM
^hey man, could you also check if they've got an m4 for sale there, please? thanx!

95EagleAWD
10-22-2006, 12:21 PM
www.rangersairsoft.com in Calgary

That's where I got my M16A3 and Glock 19.

Good guys!

Dead link right now... should be up soon.

DEATH2000
10-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Rangers Airsoft has been closed for a while, thats why the link is down.

ASC has tons of M4's for sale. Full metal ones, upgrades ones, custom painted ones. Depends on what u want.

nj2Type-S
10-22-2006, 02:14 PM
^do i have to be "age verified"? i don't have time to show up at one of their meets to be verified so yah...i'm lookin at somethin around the $500 range....i've never heard of ACS before..

DEATH2000
10-22-2006, 02:25 PM
ASC is the short form for Airsoft Canada. Most used M4's on ASC go for around $500 plus shipping.Shipping isnt usually that much (under $50) but most guns are sold out of Ontario since thats were the population base resides.

To buy stuff on ASC or the local airsoft forums JOC (Joint Operations Calgary) yes u have to be age verified. The selling of airsoft is illegal to minors under 18.

Delta
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
You won't take a USP?