PDA

View Full Version : 38th and 39th soldiers to die in Afghanistan

worm
10-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Remembrance day is just around the corner. This year all Canadians should take the time out of their day to attend a service and give all the soldiers that have paid the ultimate price the moment of silence and respect that they deserve.

How many beyonder’s are going to attend a Remembrance Day Ceremony on the 11th of November

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/10/04/harper-condolences.html

l8braker
10-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Every year.

ogpog
10-04-2006, 09:22 AM
invalid url

wainr
10-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Remembrance day is for all vets, especially those from the world wars who if not for them we may not even be here today. My dad was a vet. Everyone should take a moment.

nadroj23
10-04-2006, 09:46 AM
yes everyone should and if not be deported :P lol

worm
10-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Not sure why the link isn't working but will try to figure it out!

Sorry!:(

Link working now

:D

HondaRice
10-04-2006, 03:03 PM
no offenese i am not even sure why we are in afghanistan.

if we are helping people is on thing that canada does

But lately its been offensense. we should be helping the taliban goveremnt rebuild, the taliban banned opiuem.

we must respects peoples culture and stop spreading our culture there. we are killing all in the name of the united states.

wainr
10-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice
no offenese i am not even sure why we are in afghanistan.

if we are helping people is on thing that canada does

But lately its been offensense. we should be helping the taliban goveremnt rebuild, the taliban banned opiuem.

we must respects peoples culture and stop spreading our culture there. we are killing all in the name of the united states.

Lets keep on topic.

95EagleAWD
10-04-2006, 05:56 PM
I always go.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice
we should be helping the taliban goveremnt rebuild, the taliban banned opiuem.

:nut:

We are there to establish a Democratic Government in which Afghani people vote for their leader, not to help Taliban continue to jack ppl's basic human rights.

anyways, like wainr said : stay on topic...

my condolences to the fallen ones an their families....RIP :(

worm
10-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by wainr

Lets keep on topic.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not trying to start a debate about Afganistan just trying to find out how many people in Beyond go to Remembrance Day Ceremonies?

NGRPLZ.NET
10-05-2006, 11:54 PM
I always go. Out of respect for my Grandfather and those who fought along side him during World War II.

On that, I can't stand people that have no patience with old people. They were here first, be nice and show some fucking respect /rant.