PDA

View Full Version : Good Deal?

Gondi Stylez
10-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I am in the market for a 2002-2003 Audi A4 and have stumbled across this beauty:

2002 Audi 3.0L Quattro
Dolphin Grey
80, 000 km
2 year extended service warranty from Audi until 160, 000 km
(All service records kept)

No sport package
Premium package
Heated Rear Seats
6 Disc CD Changer
Sunroof
HID's?

Reliablity on the 3.0L seems to be awesome in comparison to the 1.8T

$25, 500

I have only talked to him on the phone and it seems like a great deal and I will be seeing it on Friday and taking it to my mechanic and AMA also to do a 360 inspection.

Any thoughts, tips and things to really look out for?

Thanks

HyperZell
10-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Business negotiation - read the seller, and for a good deal it is unlikely that lowballing will pay off. It might even be detrimental to your negotiation.

Go in with a target price, and offer an amount under it - this is the most general form of price manuevering and will most likely cause the seller to bring his price down, hopefully reaching or even bypassing your intended buying price. Lots of people advertise prices knowing full well that they won't get what they listed; they also have a set price in mind.

You're a bright guy, so I'm sure you knew all of this already, but I just want to make sure you get the car so you can give me a ride in it ^^

Gondi Stylez
10-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Well it doesnt matter now cuz i bought the car! i will post pics soon in a new thread!:thumbsup: :bigpimp: