PDA

View Full Version : Help I need a place to get a write off inspection!

Dim_Sum
10-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone, I'm in desperate need of a write off inspection. The car is a 90 Integra and it requires a write off inspection. I'm not sure where to go, I had a couple of places suggested except I know that the front bumper might not pass the inspection so i'm more or less asking for a place that will help me out and let some things slide on the inspection. Please help me out with some places that I could call and get my car inspected and on the road soon, thanks.

tapout
10-04-2006, 02:32 PM
G&S frame ask for bob 19st/27ave ne

Dim_Sum
10-04-2006, 02:37 PM
This Bob at G&S would possibly let some things slide on the inspection? Do you have the number to G&S?

ogpog
10-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Dim_Sum
This Bob at G&S would possibly let some things slide on the inspection? Do you have the number to G&S?

If you are needing things to sliiide on the inspection for a write off inspection, do us a favour and keep your car off the road till its ready.

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-04-2006, 02:40 PM
^^ :werd:

There is a reason for the inspection... if it can't pass, it shouldn't.. Just fix the bumper, or start taking the bus.

tapout
10-04-2006, 03:03 PM
This Bob at G&S would possibly let some things slide on the inspection? Do you have the number to G&S? i will tell you that no one will put there licence & human life at risk for a $100.00 :bullshit:

Palmiros
10-04-2006, 05:03 PM
You guys are too uptight. Pull the carrots out of yar asses and stfu if you can't help. He asked a specific question, not for your advice.

tapout
10-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Palmiros
You guys are too uptight. Pull the carrots out of yar asses and stfu if you can't help. He asked a specific question, not for your advice. pull the dogs dick out of your ear & read what he asked asshole:english:

3G
10-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by tapout
i will tell you that no one will put there licence & human life at risk for a $100.00 :bullshit:

:werd: I remember when i was getting my prelude inspected, i almost failed cuz my tail light was cracked, still worked but had a crack in the lense, thats how anal they are about it, I had to go buy a tail light and put it on in front of the guy before he signed it off.

Dim_Sum
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Thanks for all the input, I understand your concern with this car sounding unsafe, rest asure the car is back with its original owner now. I no longer have possesion of the vehicle. Long story short I took the car off a private deal, when we checked out the car, everything looked and drove fine. The under carriage had no rust on it and the body was in mint condition except for the front bumper which had a few paint cracks in it. When I went to get the car registered they told me that it was a salvage vehicle and that I would need a write off inspection. Thats where the inspection came into play. Anyways I talked to the guy who I bought the car from and he agreed to take it back. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Tik-Tok
10-04-2006, 08:35 PM
Anyways I talked to the guy who I bought the car from and he agreed to take it back. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Good thing he took it back, it's ILLEGAL to sell a written-off car without informing the buyer.

3G
10-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Good thing he took it back, it's ILLEGAL to sell a written-off car without informing the buyer.

no one really enforces it, i remmeber when i was 18 i bought a written off car, all the police said was to take him to small claims and get my money back

LittleAngel
10-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Hey everyone, I'm in desperate need of a write off inspection. The car is a 90 Integra and it requires a write off inspection. I'm not sure where to go, I had a couple of places suggested except I know that the front bumper might not pass the inspection so i'm more or less asking for a place that will help me out and let some things slide on the inspection. Please help me out with some places that I could call and get my car inspected and on the road soon, thanks.

that is the point of an inspection. if it fails. IT IS NOT SAFE. dont be an idiot and just write the thing off.