PDA

View Full Version : amp setting off subs without music

sporty_cavy1
10-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Okay so I am having this really weird problem where whenever someone sits in the back seat of my car, as we drive down the road from time to time the subs will all of a sudden pump. My amp is mounted on the back of the rear seat. I have no idea why this is happening. Does anyone have an suggestions what I can do to stop it?

ogpog
10-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Sounds like someone did a shitty wiring job. Who did your power hookup?

sporty_cavy1
10-05-2006, 12:22 AM
i bought it all at soundsaround and installed it all there too. It recently started when they installed one of those little tube things that prevents your alternator from burning out. Those idiots.

ryder_23
10-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by sporty_cavy1
i bought it all at soundsaround and installed it all there too. It recently started when they installed one of those little tube things that prevents your alternator from burning out. Those idiots.

yep...:rofl:

sporty_cavy1
10-05-2006, 12:27 AM
I guess ill have to bring it in to them to get it fixed.. ah its kinda a pain in the A since its all the way up off 32nd now and im in the sw. Why cant they just do anything right the first time... I also have to get my tinting redone for the 3RD TIME from shadowtint because apparently they run a business but have no idea how to do proper work. I see why they have a lifetime warrantly.. so you can come back every week and have what was wrong the previous week repaired since they cant do it right... agh frustrating.

hussein
10-05-2006, 12:35 AM
:rofl: I agree.

soupey
10-05-2006, 12:48 AM
likely a loose wire, or broken rca that keeps connecting on its own whenever u hit a bump, check all ur wires...