PDA

View Full Version : It's RAMADAN mofuggas!! Stop masturbating!

tentacles
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3311189,00.html)

Deliberate masturbation during the month of Ramadan renders a fast invalid, Iranian Supreme Leader Sayyid Ali Khameini has ruled.

Khameini, who is Iran's most powerful political and religious figure, was asked on his website : "If somebody masturbates during the
month of Ramadan but without any discharge, is his fasting invalidated?"

"If he do not intend masturbation and discharging semen and nothing is discharged, his fasting is correct even though he has done a ḥarām (forbidden) act. But, if he intends masturbation or he knows that he usually discharges semen by this process and semen really comes out, it is a ḥaram intentional breaking fasting," the Iranian leader said, posting the reply on his website.

Another reader asked: "Once in the holy month of Ramadan, I forgot to brush my teeth, and some tiny bits of food remained in my mouth. I swallowed the bits unintentionally. Do I have to perform the qaḍa (repent) for that day's fast?"

"If you did not know that some bits of food remained between the teeth, or you did not know that they would reach the throat, and they were swallowed unknowingly and unintentionally, then you are not liable to make (repent) of the fast," said Khameini.

'Drink water while standing'

On the website, Khameini also tells Iranians that only jockeys are permitted to gamble on horse races.

He is also asked whether it is permissible for a man to marry a woman only in order to be able to live in his wife's country. "Can a man conclude a marriage contract for a year with a European girl after getting her agreement with the purpose of going to her country?" A reader asked.

"There is no problem in that if they are serious in contracting marriage and it is done with her father's permission if she is virgin," Khameini ruled.

The Iranian leader also told readers they were allowed to "to drink water while standing" at nights. It was "not permissible" to take part in meetings attended by both men and women, he told another reader.

"In Islam's view, rulers and governments exist just to serve people and carry out works in the interest of the public and this is what God demands us, as authorities, to fulfill," Khamenei was quoted Tuesday telling Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

01RedDX
10-05-2006, 11:18 AM

kevie88
10-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm out.

AcuraTl
10-05-2006, 11:28 AM
pfffffffffft what do the shias know? :D

ICEBERG
10-05-2006, 11:36 AM
You could say it was unintentional (your girl friend or Wife played with you while you where sleeping) and repent for that day's fast :D

EDIT: I am a Sunni Muslim. We know how to bend the rules.;) :D

avow
10-05-2006, 11:36 AM
~sigh~
and here we have people complaining that Christianity is weird... :drama:

tentacles
10-05-2006, 11:42 AM
You could say it was unintentional (your girl friend or Wife played with you while you where sleeping) and repent for that day's fastEDIT: I am a Sunni Muslim. We know how to bend the rules.

I guess the GF can keep herself in the clear as well as long as she doesn't swallow? :thumbsup:

01RedDX
10-05-2006, 11:48 AM

2.2vtec
10-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by tentacles

I guess the GF can keep herself in the clear as well as long as she doesn't swallow? :thumbsup:

hahahahhahaha

Toms-SC
10-05-2006, 12:33 PM
lol'ed

turab16
10-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
pfffffffffft what do the shias know? :D

What do you imply to say ?

Did you know masturbation is HARAAM (TABOO) in Islam Sunni or SHia.... period!?

ICEBERG
10-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by turab16

What do you imply to say ?

Did you know masturbation is HARAAM (TABOO) in Islam Sunni or SHia.... period!?

I am pretty sure that Masturbation is A Sin for Christians also, not only the Islam world. I am sure most people here are joking about it. No harm no faul ;)

DepTrotter
10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
i love masturbation

avow
10-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG
I am pretty sure that Masturbation is A Sin for Christians also, not only the Islam world. I am sure most people here are joking about it. No harm no faul ;)
as much as that is debated on an individual level there is no where in the bible where self stimulation is looked down upon. in fact there are many scholars who beleave it is fine as it releases to the natural ability our bodies have to preform 'wet dreams'.... what a weird topic... :nut:

l8braker
10-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Practice what you preach Supreme Leader..

hussein
10-05-2006, 01:30 PM

hahaha that one was good.

AcuraTl
10-05-2006, 03:11 PM

:thumbsup:

some brothers still know how to joke :D

NGRPLZ.NET
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Khameini: Don't masturbate during Ramadan (http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3311189,00.html)

Just because they say not to, means I am going jerk off and fuck lots of chicks this month.

ramadan will definitely be a good month for me.

Gah... I'm such an infidel.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by NGRPLZ.NET

I am going jerk off and fuck lots of chicks this month.

i called you a redneck for a reason in that other thread.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

i called you a redneck for a reason in that other thread. You didn't say that to me.. but it sounds like you are calling me that because I don't share a common religion with you. Fuck yourself? :dunno:

A3GTiVR6SC
10-06-2006, 12:00 AM
You didn't say that to me.. but it sounds like you are calling me that because I don't share a common religion with you. Fuck yourself? :dunno:

LOL, just listen to yourself.

Just because Quran says not to, means I am going jerk off and fuck lots of chicks this month to show my hatred towards Islam.

so what are you saying? you are going to fuck twice as much just because muslims around the world are fasting this month? sounds like your an islamphobic p.o.s.

btw: you wouldnt be called infidel, Kafir... <<--and a very arrogant one at it.

nonsane
10-06-2006, 09:44 AM
EDIT: I am a Sunni Muslim. We know how to bend the rules.;) :D

That'll fool god ;)

FivE.SeveN
10-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Fuck I'm jerkin it right now :nut:

ICEBERG
10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by nonsane

That'll fool god ;)

:D ;)

NGRPLZ.NET
10-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

LOL, just listen to yourself.

so what are you saying? you are going to fuck twice as much just because muslims around the world are fasting this month? sounds like your an islamphobic p.o.s.

btw: you wouldnt be called infidel, Kafir... &lt;&lt;--and a very arrogant one at it.

What, you don't feel like tolerating my actions? I'm glad I will never have to know what a Kafir is. I'll stick to my english :)

And yes, I get private messages all the time from a certain demographic on this board calling me an "infidel". So sorry to burst your bubble. :rofl:

EK 2.0
10-06-2006, 02:22 PM
And yes, I get private messages all the time from a certain demographic on this board calling me an &quot;infidel&quot;. So sorry to burst your bubble. :rofl:

Sheeeeeit I ain't gon PM...you dun be an Infidel...yo for reals...hahaha just playin' I couldn't care less hahaa...

wainr
10-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I had lunch at 12pm. :thumbsup:

Maybe I will spank it later too..

Infidel am total

;)

creeper
10-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Stupid.

:closed:

CalgarySupra
10-06-2006, 11:41 PM
It doesn't matter weather someone is shia or sooney Muslim, its all about fasting for the Sake of God.

Fasting is not just a "Moslem" thing.
everyone who can fast should fast, you are doing it for the poor, you feel what it like and donate food

But you are actually fortunate enough to break your fast while millions others have no food daily.

God put us on this earth that he created solely for his purpose, that's why someone cannot go to bed with a full stomach while his next door neighbor is trying to sleep while starving.

Islam is not a closed religion, its truly universal. For Gods, literal sake, the world Islam means submit God.

Do you beyonders know what Islam is, especially after reading some threads on here i am just surprised

There are almost 2 billion Muslims, many active Muslims that, that's a large number. that's a third of the world almost. there are going to be few that give the wrong idea of the religion

Islam is the teachings of Abraham, Moses, Jesus. Islam calls the Christians and the Jews people of the book for God sakes. What religion shows compassion like that. Islam also states that Christians and Jews living in a Muslim country must have their rights protected. and Islam teaches tolerance of other religions.

Islam doesn't send out door to door missionaries. There's no need for that. Anyone with some intellect would know alcohol consumption is wrong, and family values, respect, modesty are vital.

Islam teaches and pushes the fact of one God. For the ones somehow not believing in God, (no matter what religion they are) they are the weakest of all mankind.

There's signs of Gods creation everywhere, your very own existence, you should realize that. And remember, the world Allah is only a direct translation to God. Jesus himself used the word Allah.

Did you western Jesus followers even know that? Did you even know the story of the birth of Jesus through the virgin Mary is in the Quran? Do you WJF know that Jesus didn't drink, eat swine (pig)

Open your eyes. I am not asking you to convert, but don't bash Islam, or any other religion without knowing what Islam stands for.

A Muslim praises Jesus. You never hear one, not even a peep of Muslim saying something negative of Jesus or Abraham.

Wake up and notice the double standards.

EK 2.0
10-06-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
Did you western Jesus followers even know that? Did you even know the story of the birth of Jesus through the virgin Mary is in the Quran? Do you WJF know that Jesus didn't drink, eat swine (pig)

Open your eyes. I am not asking you to convert, but don't bash Islam, or any other religion without knowing what Islam stands for.

A Muslim praises Jesus. You never hear one, not even a peep of Muslim saying something negative of Jesus or Abraham.

not Jesus...

...Issah...;)

YES the Virgin Mary is the only woman named in the Bible...but Jesus didn't eat haram swine because he was a Jew...hahaha...

Who ever thought that I would use my minor haha...

Mom I hope you see this...;)

urbancrescent
10-07-2006, 01:25 AM
It doesn't matter weather someone is shia or sooney Muslim, its all about fasting for the Sake of God.

Fasting is not just a &quot;Moslem&quot; thing.
everyone who can fast should fast, you are doing it for the poor, you feel what it like and donate food

But you are actually fortunate enough to break your fast while millions others have no food daily.

God put us on this earth that he created solely for his purpose, that's why someone cannot go to bed with a full stomach while his next door neighbor is trying to sleep while starving.

Islam is not a closed religion, its truly universal. For Gods, literal sake, the world Islam means submit God.

Do you beyonders know what Islam is, especially after reading some threads on here i am just surprised

There are almost 2 billion Muslims, many active Muslims that, that's a large number. that's a third of the world almost. there are going to be few that give the wrong idea of the religion

Islam is the teachings of Abraham, Moses, Jesus. Islam calls the Christians and the Jews people of the book for God sakes. What religion shows compassion like that. Islam also states that Christians and Jews living in a Muslim country must have their rights protected. and Islam teaches tolerance of other religions.

Islam doesn't send out door to door missionaries. There's no need for that. Anyone with some intellect would know alcohol consumption is wrong, and family values, respect, modesty are vital.

Islam teaches and pushes the fact of one God. For the ones somehow not believing in God, (no matter what religion they are) they are the weakest of all mankind.

There's signs of Gods creation everywhere, your very own existence, you should realize that. And remember, the world Allah is only a direct translation to God. Jesus himself used the word Allah.

:werd:

turab16
10-07-2006, 01:53 AM
btw, Islam means PEACE not submission to God

statick
10-07-2006, 06:17 AM
IIRC, the word islam generally means peace and safety. However, Islam is also the noun form of the verb Aslama, which means to submit.

googe
10-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Anyone with some intellect would know alcohol consumption is wrong, and family values, respect, modesty are vital.

Do you WJF know that Jesus didn't drink, eat swine (pig)

1) Jesus DID drink wine, so this is wrong.

2) If you want to rant about how ignorant others are, then dont go and overshadow their ignorance with your own by saying crap like "Anyone with some intellect would know alcohol consumption is wrong". Morals have nothing to do with intelligence. There are countless examples of highly intelligent individuals throughout history that took part in alcohol consumption.

dansmith11
10-07-2006, 08:23 AM

Islam calls the Christians and the Jews people of the book for God sakes. What religion shows compassion like that. Islam also states that Christians and Jews living in a Muslim country must have their rights protected. and Islam teaches tolerance of other religions.

what other religion shows compassion like that?

you talk like islam is the only religion to teach compassion and acceptance.

you also mention that people who dont believe in god are the weakest of all mankind. thats a pretty bold statement.

sounds to me like you look down on anyone who doesnt follow a religion, that doesnt sound very accepting or compassionate to me.

o and i should probably mention before you jump on me saying im talking down about islam, i wasnt refering to islam at all, im talking about you personally. :poosie:

tentacles
10-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Who ever thought that I would use my minor haha...

Your minor was in masturbation?

EK 2.0
10-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Your minor was in masturbation?

no no that was my major...my minor was religion...hahaha

wainr
10-07-2006, 09:48 AM

Fasting is not just a &quot;Moslem&quot; thing.

Sorry, but you sound just as bad as the christian wackos out there.. :dunno:

I am a non beleiver so I guess that makes me less of a human being than you.. :rolleyes:

Self riteous religous people... gimme a break..

FivE.SeveN
10-07-2006, 10:26 AM
I sense a 3-page religious debate incoming.

Time to jerk it again! :nut:

ogpog
10-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Anybody who actually follows such a stupid religion as that needs to be pointed and laughed at.

wainr
10-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Whats ironic is while Muslims are fasting, Jews are choking thier chickens.. :) Well Hasidic ones anyway... :drama:

turab16
10-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by statick
IIRC, the word islam generally means peace and safety. However, Islam is also the noun form of the verb Aslama, which means to submit.

thanks static, i didn't know abt the noun version....

nhlfan
10-08-2006, 12:12 AM
"ḥarām"

isn't that the word borat uses to say "penis"?

EK 2.0
10-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by nhlfan
&quot;h&amp;#803;ar&amp;#257;m&quot;

isn't that the word borat uses to say &quot;penis&quot;?

bwahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahah:rofl:

01RedDX
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM