PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90-93 Celica Bodykit

TEAMFaint
10-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Took the bodykit off the car around July and it has just been sitting underneath my deck, was pending sale but the buyer fell through so I figured I may as well post it up on here.

Invader Type 1 Bodykit.
Includes the following:

Invader Type 1 Front Bumper w/ Mesh
Invader Type 1 Sideskirts
Invader Type 1 Rear Bumper w/ Mesh

I had this kit on my GTS which had wider fenders on both the front and the rear, I had it working fine on my GTS, however it would be a million times easier to get this installed on a GT, all you would need is to rivet it directly on and fill the rivet holes.

The front bumper has the original yellow primer, however it was sanded down (wetsand) and is ready for another coat of primer and then paint.

The sideskirts were rivetted on my car so there are holes all along the sideskirt, however if you put 5 minutes into filling these holes, they would look brand new. They were primered with an epoxy primer, and are ready for another sanding another layer or primer, and then paint.

The rear bumper was modified to fit easier on the rear of the 5th gens, it does need a bit of cleaning up where it was cut to work with the back piece where the license plate is, however there is no problems with this bumper at all. Also has rivets along the top of the sides of the rear bumper. Primered original white, ready for another sanding and another prime, then paint.
I reinforced the rear bumper in the inside, adding more fibrelgass to make it a bit stronger.

This kit usually sells for $300 a piece, so $300 for the front, $300 for the sides, and $300 for the rear; totalling $900.

Since it does have holes and such in it for the rivets, I will obviously knock down the price.

I will start the price @ $450 OBO for the whole kit. I will post pics of the actual bumpers individually when I get time this weekend, in the mean time here is how the kit looks on the 5th gen hatchback:

http://images.andale.com/f2/105/104/15071119/1095337597579_90TYCELHBINV_001.jpg

TEAMFaint
10-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Bumpity Bump Bump

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Mike w
10-09-2006, 12:40 PM
hmm if i didnt buy a new car recently i would be all over this for my celica, hmm i'll have to think about it, but nice kit.

jdm_jspec
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
hey, hmmm im interested
but i dont really have the cash right now
if i do get some soon,
ill PM you for sure if its still for salee
:clap:

TEAMFaint
01-30-2007, 11:38 PM
New Year Bump! And well needed too!

This thing is just sitting underneath my deck collecting dust..will take any reasonable offer...ANY reasonable offer

*New Asking Price $350 for full kit!*