PDA

View Full Version : No-Xplode vs....

colt22
10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Wondering what everyones opinions were on No-Xplode vs Nox.CG3, ive taken NoxCg3, i thought it gave me substation gains but i didnt feel the 'pump' that these supplements are supposed to provide.

Ive hear that No-Xplode is a good one to try, does anyone have personal experiences with it, and how do you work it in with Cell-Mass and protien?

civic_rida
10-05-2006, 11:32 PM
i love it .
wicked pumps, lots of energy

IhateDomestic
10-05-2006, 11:43 PM
xpensive

try monocreatine first see if that gives you pump b4 going to xpolde IMO

bulaian
10-06-2006, 11:14 AM
monocreatine? are you referring to creatine monohydrate? if so, that will not give you the pump that nitric oxide/creatine will

Wildcat
10-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by colt22
Wondering what everyones opinions were on No-Xplode vs Nox.CG3, ive taken NoxCg3, i thought it gave me substation gains but i didnt feel the 'pump' that these supplements are supposed to provide.

Ive hear that No-Xplode is a good one to try, does anyone have personal experiences with it, and how do you work it in with Cell-Mass and protien?

you can get twice as much no-explode for the same price as nox-cg3. no-explode will give you that pump, i swear by it.

mdeleon
10-06-2006, 12:37 PM
^^^:werd: i've never tried nox-cg3, never will cuz of the price, but i've heard it's pretty good too. but like what wildcat said, no-xplode probably works just as good if not better than nox-cg3 for a fraction of the price. i say the only time to use nox-cg3 is if you get it really cheap from ebay liike my friend did. but still, having to go through a bidding war for that, i'd rather just drive to popeyes and buy my no-xplode.

Unknown303
10-06-2006, 03:21 PM
No-Xplode is a great product. Using it with Vertex for the last month and increased my dumbbell bench press weight by 30 pounds which seems good to me.

Great pumps is what i am getting at, feels like your muscles never want to quit.

colt22
10-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Makes you fart like crazy, beware.