PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 honda civic cx w/ si swap

nusneak
10-05-2006, 11:29 PM
I got a ton of cars and have to get rid of one.
The car is a 1990 blue honda civic CX with a SI swap (engine/seats/cluster), work was done by previous owner
The engine is in very good shape and has low km/s (<80k) and does not burn/leak any oil!!!!. Got around 600km/tank when I was driving it everyday. The rad started to leak shorty after I bought the car and replaced it with a new one.

The car has a REBUILT title, carfax says it was hit in 91 in bc. Since then its been fixed and insured in b.c and alberta now, repair is hard to find or see anything out of place (slight neg camber on front drivers wheel)

Car comes with an aftermarket header wrapped with heatwrap, car is rolling on older OEM honda lightweight enkie wheels with all weather rubber. Also comes with steelies and 3 shit mismatched rubber and 1 decent all season rubber.

The ebrake does not grab, I did not get around to looking at it, the car also has no radio/ashtray... Again I did not get around to finding parts.

driving issue
Now for the real bad problem, one day I was driving then all the sudden the car would not go in gear? I thought the clutch went, but it never. The clutch pedal has a support on both sides by where it pivots to activate the clutch master or whatever.... Anyways the right side of the support for the clutch pedal brok and instead of activating the left side of the support started to bend instead without the support on the right side and the clutch pedal now goes on an angle so it does not activate the clutch...
fix -----> bend the left side support back straight and affix the right side (tack weld, add in a piece of metal and weld)

it would be possible to replace the whole support for the clutch pedal but all 3 pedals run off it/use it so it would appear to be more work that way.

I can either get it fixed and adjust the price for the drivable car or sell it as is for $700 OBO :eek:

NismoR
10-06-2006, 07:52 AM
hey dave wanna part your seats?

Darkane
10-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Part out the wheels? assuming these are the VX Enkie rims.

nusneak
10-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I might be parting some stuff, I decided to sell the car back to the guy I bought it off that did the honda swap. If hes just going to take the jewel of a powerplant I might be selling the header/rims.

Dave