PDA

View Full Version : Southwest cop convoy

Nissanaddict
10-06-2006, 02:40 AM
I just came back from Edmonton (hockey game) and as I was going down McLeod South, saw 3 cops absolutely tearing it up (I was going 80-82, they must've been going at least a hundred) lights, no sirens. 2 cruisers and an Exploder. Nothing on citybeat yet...

2.2vtec
10-06-2006, 05:34 AM
Damn street racers!:banghead:

Watcher
10-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
I just came back from Edmonton (hockey game) and as I was going down McLeod South, saw 3 cops absolutely tearing it up (I was going 80-82, they must've been going at least a hundred) lights, no sirens. 2 cruisers and an Exploder. Nothing on citybeat yet...

and your point is?

Nissanaddict
10-06-2006, 12:03 PM
I was tired, and I guess I forgot to ask if anybody knew what was going on, and why this amount of police officers were going at that velocity to that particular section of the city. At least it was a story unlike your post. I definitely don't know what the point of your post was.

Tik-Tok
10-06-2006, 02:29 PM
They were probably all at Timmy's when they realized their shift was over.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Nothing compares to the pure steroid induced psychosis that is the TAC team on deerfoot.

l8braker
10-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by NGRPLZ.NET
Nothing compares to the pure steroid induced psychosis that is the TAC team on deerfoot.

:werd: You should witness them driving the Excursion in the opposite lane down 17th Ave SW in afternoon rush hour with no siren. Someone better have had someone hostage that day.

One of the new TAC Excursions were parked infront of HQ today and it is badass.

DoubleLP
10-06-2006, 03:00 PM

Oh you mean the ones that have the suburbans with the steps all around it and the bars on top so that they can hold onto them while riding OUTSIDE the truck??

Yeah I have seen them on Deerfoot too.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

:werd: You should witness them driving the Excursion in the opposite lane down 17th Ave SW in afternoon rush hour with no siren. One of the new TAC Excursions were parked infront of HQ today and it is badass. There too, I almost got T-boned when one of them ran a red light at 17th and.. 8th (around there). No siren, lights or anything. I honked at him and got a quick glimpse of a badge.. but he kept going like some sort of maniac.

I think theyre practising in public or something. The one guy was laughing his ass off.

creeper
10-06-2006, 04:55 PM
The one guy was laughing his ass off.

I'd say that's pretty standard. Laughing at the innocent civilians they could have killed while driving like morons on downtown streets. No lights or sirens? Dangerous? Fukcing idiots.

Fuck them.
:thumbsdow