PDA

View Full Version : command start model CS-555

loewenranger
10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Hi I have a model CS-555 command start in a 1994 Pontiac Bonnieville. It was in the car when I bought it and worked fine until last spring:eek:

Since then all it does is click under the hood I think and the security light and air bag lights come on and the factory alarm makes a sqeaking buzzing noise for a few seconds and it all shuts down until I push the buttons again. This also occurs sometimes when I turn the car off on the ignition.

I have no manual for it only the control with the 1 and 2 knob buttons.
The info on the back states that it is Model CS-555, the FCC ID No. G2JCS306TX. Further it states CANADA: 1411 101649 and IC: RSS/CNR 210 and BC1609.

I have tried the tach reset and it flashed as it is supposed to but it made no difference.

I am presently in Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada. Would anyone have any ideas of what to do with this problem? Where wuold I find a owners manual or where would I go around here to have someone fix it?
HELP ME PLEASE :dunno: :confused:

Strugari
10-08-2006, 11:28 PM
It may be as simple as a blown fuse in the unit. CS555 is the transmitter number. What we need is the model number off the unit under the dash. Usually when a fuse blows, the unit will buzz when it tries to turn on the parklights. It is actually an onboard relay in the module that has backfeed. Check the fuses and the ground wire first.:thumbsup: