PDA

View Full Version : At least wait till i'm sleeping...

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-07-2006, 04:51 PM
So at about 3am last night, just got home from the bar, being the DD (cherry) I decide to surf beyond/go to bed. So I'm just lying down when I hear a fat can in my neighborghood... very uncommon, as the only other car besides mine with one, is EK's and that's in the shop. So I take a look outside (bedroom in the front of the house) to see a white EF, a black truck and a 93+ greed accord all roll by... the first two ditch, but the accord stops in front of my house and parks.

So I watch as the driver gets out of the running car to go look in my window... then get's in his own car and backs up to in front of my driveway... Get's out again and say's something "Get out the ____" ??

So I flick my light on and am grabbing my clothes when he see's my window, jumps in his car and peels out... I mean... WTF MATE?!

BTW this is not-so-ghetto (but still a lil ghetto i guess) NE.

Anyone else have any encouters like this?

Kona9
10-07-2006, 05:13 PM
why did you flip your light on?
damn you should have crept up with a bat in hand.
Vigilante Justice!!!!!

3G
10-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
why did you flip your light on?
damn you should have crept up with a bat in hand.
Vigilante Justice!!!!!

He's not that type, I can't picture Drunken Smurf running out of his house with a bat

scat19
10-07-2006, 05:44 PM
^ cus he'll run out and turn right around back into the house

haha

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Actually i realized i shouldn't of flipped the light on... BUT the first thought was where in the garage the tire iron is... you really don't want to mess with my car at 3am.

Oh well, now I don't have to call the cops/insurance about a smashed window

SilverBoost
10-07-2006, 06:34 PM
It's almost worth waiting until they smash the glass and get inside. That way it makes it easier for you to sneak up and slam the door on their fucking skull.

96GrandAMGT
10-07-2006, 07:57 PM
i actually had somthing similar happen to me. i was at my fiances house 1 night and bout 2 am my car alarm starts going off...jump outta bed grabbed a broom handle and ran out of the house.....just in time to see someone running down the block...meh the car was fine thank god for 2 way paging alarms...:thumbsup:

theken
10-07-2006, 09:46 PM
this has happened to me, i have a post, i will find it....

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20346

bam

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Heh good read. Maybe next time i'll pull a theken! Definitely tempting, but I just didn't think...

SilverBoost
10-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by theken

bam

theken, it's stories like that that bring a tear of happiness to my eye my friend. I love it when the odds even up a little and these pussy bastards get what's coming to them.

I can't believe people actually took the other side there... man.... there's not a fucking court in this country thats going to convict me for beating some punk I find in the back of my car, or my house or what have you, with an arm load of my shit. Yeah you can't kill the guy for breaking into your car, but he's going to get more than a legal slap on the wrist if I had anything to say about it. If you participate in that kind of activity you deserve whatever you have coming to you, and you're even bigger fucking moron if you think the law is going to protect your sorry punk ass. Everytime that fucker tries to chew and his jaw doesn't line up, he'll remember not to break into vehicles.

This is a perfect quote from Pulp Fiction that says it all:

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Heh my car has ben keyed twice since i bought it back in feb :cry:

v2kai
10-08-2006, 12:36 PM
whereabouts are you smurf? i'm up in the NE with a bunch of my buddies nearby couple them have had car troubles too....i'm worried bout mine. instead of hanging my keys up now i keep the alarm as close to my head when i'm sleeping with a knife and a bat nearby. :guns:

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Ummm Monterey, in the northern part, closer to mcknight

Where are you located? I still remember all the tires being slashed last year in the NE

CRXguy
10-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by theken

bam

I'd run too if I saw a guy like you! hahaha

Cheeze
10-08-2006, 01:27 PM
almost makes me wish my compustar had a silent alarm function. I mean, honestly, who looks when an alarm goes off anymore....small percentage. 2 way tells me whats happening, and the last thing he hears is my footsteps coming up on his bitch ass.

power to TheKen

:thumbsup:

v2kai
10-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
Ummm Monterey, in the northern part, closer to mcknight

Where are you located? I still remember all the tires being slashed last year in the NE

i got some buddies around monterey, i'm in temple with a couple of us scattered around. yea i was at T&T honda and saw the slashed tires coming into the dealership and hearing about it last year. man people are f'ed up . couple of my buddies have had their cars broken into in this last little bit....man if anybody touches my car i'm gonna pull a theken x 10

sh0ko
10-08-2006, 01:50 PM
f*ing agreed ^^^ thank god i live in a neighbourhood with nothing but young ppl around 25-35.. good ol sw!

jdm_eg6
10-08-2006, 02:01 PM
That sucks man, i havent had any car trouble of my own thank god. Iam way to worried about retaliation tho. if i own a punk they could come by next week and smash all my windows out. but hey ive got alarm, alarm lights, and my steering wheel is ALWAYS out of my car so there is nothing to steal including my car which can avoid alot of un-needed crap. but i think ill start carrying somthing next to my bed just in case now. good thing they peiced, you didnt get a licence plate did you?

v2kai
10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
i'm lucky i got mean ass roommates to wake to up to join in the fun, they all got nice cars out there too so they can appreciate what would need to be done. retaliation....i'd be worried to but u just gotta make sure they understand u werent really prepared this time and it'll be 10 times worse if they come back and youre prepared:guns: :thumbsup:

seriously in the heat of that kinda moment i dont think i would be able to even think about that, it's go time.

drox
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
That sucks man, i havent had any car trouble of my own thank god. Iam way to worried about retaliation tho. if i own a punk they could come by next week and smash all my windows out. but hey ive got alarm, alarm lights, and my steering wheel is ALWAYS out of my car so there is nothing to steal including my car which can avoid alot of un-needed crap. but i think ill start carrying somthing next to my bed just in case now. good thing they peiced, you didnt get a licence plate did you? Can I suggest one of these? http://www.tbotech.com/images/telescopic-steel-batons/telescopic-steel-baton.jpg

skandalouz_08
10-09-2006, 12:51 AM
shit now you got me scared, i live in monterey too same area, i'm gonna have to be more careful about stuff now.

adidas
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Its good thing that u turned on ur lights!

Going outside and confronting the guy, while holding a bat wouldnt of been the smartest thing to do because he knows where u live and can come back with 50 ppl and do whatever he wants to ur house while ur not there.

At least now he knows that ur always on alert and he will never come back!

403Gemini
10-09-2006, 02:56 AM
Id run outside dual wielding swords mofo!!! ;) (yes i have 5 swords haha)

that or id break out the bat and brass knuckles lol

Originally posted by adidas
Its good thing that u turned on ur lights!

Going outside and confronting the guy, while holding a bat wouldnt of been the smartest thing to do because he knows where u live and can come back with 50 ppl and do whatever he wants to ur house while ur not there.

At least now he knows that ur always on alert and he will never come back!

he cant come back if you KILL HIM!!! (YES THAT IS A JOKE!!! :rofl: )

honestly, it was best you turned on the light though , he'll probably think you're a light sleeper and he'll eff off

Nissanaddict
10-10-2006, 07:51 PM
About compustars not having silent function...easy. Put a latching relay on the siren wire, hook it up to an Aux function, and you're set.

brownchild
10-10-2006, 08:11 PM
holy fuck your in the same part of monterey as me, yea last year my Civic SIR got broken into while I had it parked on the driveway, I wish I coulda caught them and pistol whipped them. Anyways I just park the EG in the garage now just to be safe.

andyg16
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Damn man i live in the NE and im always worried about someone breakin into my car at night this city is gettin brutal
:drama:

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-10-2006, 10:23 PM
I actually never suspected it of my neighborhood. It's at the FAR end of the cul-de-sac, i've known most of my neighbors for the 12 year period i've been living here, and the rest are stereotypical fobbist asian/brown families.

It really frightens me to think this could happen in my area, lesson learned I guess. More encouragement to clean out the garage so I can park in there.

EK 2.0
10-10-2006, 10:25 PM
and the rest are stereotypical fobbist asian/brown families.

what the fuck?!?

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-10-2006, 10:29 PM
I mean in MY cul-de-sac... your one over :banghead:

Kaos
10-10-2006, 11:19 PM
stereotypical fobbist asian/brown families.

Doesn't that make you stereotypical? by calling them Fobbish?

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Probably... Its just that they are... But dont get me wrong, a lot of my friends are fobbish :rofl:

Crymson
10-11-2006, 08:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3L9BQQ4Gs

"When getting your car back, just isn't enough"

adam c
10-11-2006, 08:39 AM
fuck another one hey..

the northeast is getting way to hardcore for me, we should make the beyond guardian angels just for our areas
:thumbsup:

jacelin
10-11-2006, 08:44 AM
ya and jory your whiteish?
stop being racist! :)

Sprinter
10-11-2006, 08:45 AM
... and the rest are stereotypical fobbist asian/brown families...

HATE HATE HATE

j/k... but there alot of gangsta FOBS out there... makes it hard not to be stereotypical

Nonetheless... WTF?!?!?!?

Rockski
10-11-2006, 10:20 AM
and the rest are stereotypical fobbist asian/brown families.

you have no idea how much that made me smile

Quiet10
10-11-2006, 10:27 AM
So at about 3am last night, just got home from the bar, being the DD (cherry) I decide to surf beyond/go to bed. So I'm just lying down when I hear a fat can in my neighborghood... very uncommon, as the only other car besides mine with one, is EK's and that's in the shop. So I take a look outside (bedroom in the front of the house) to see a white EF, a black truck and a 93+ greed accord all roll by... the first two ditch, but the accord stops in front of my house and parks.

So I watch as the driver gets out of the running car to go look in my window... then get's in his own car and backs up to in front of my driveway... Get's out again and say's something "Get out the ____" ??

So I flick my light on and am grabbing my clothes when he see's my window, jumps in his car and peels out... I mean... WTF MATE?!

BTW this is not-so-ghetto (but still a lil ghetto i guess) NE.

Anyone else have any encouters like this?

You're so getting banned Jory :(

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
:banghead:
Sorry about that... ANYWAYS... There's no one living in my neighborhood that I think would steal it, or even want to... So obviously they're moving over from the ghetto *puts on flamesuit* castleridge/falconridge. Or even abbeydale... But ya. Just watch out for your cars guys and girls.