PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday afternoon nun joke

Super_Geo
10-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven, where they are met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter. He says, "Ladies, you all led such wonderful lives, that I'm granting you six months to go back to earth and be anyone you want to be."

The first nun says, "I want to be Mother Tereasa;" and *poof* she's gone.

The second says, "I want to be Madonna;" and *poof* she's gone.

The third says, "I want to be Sara Pipalini." St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?", he says. "Sara Pipalini;" replies the nun. St. Peter shakes his head and says; "I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't ring a bell."

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St.
Peter. He
reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says...."No sister, this says 'Sahara Pipeline' was laid by 1,900 men in 6 months".

Pee_Sack
10-10-2006, 01:33 PM
How do you get a nun pregnant?

Dress her as an alter boy. BA DUN DUN CHA

l8braker
10-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
How do you get a nun pregnant?

Dress her as an alter boy. BA DUN DUN CHA

:rofl:

Xtrema
10-10-2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23366758-details/Nun+tried+to+kill+priest+after+finding+him+in+bed+with+another+woman/article.do

Real life is funnier.

theken
10-10-2006, 02:24 PM
The head nun tells the two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes. So the one nun says to the other, "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door."

So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, "Who is it?"

"Blind man!"

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says, "He's blind, he can't see. What could it hurt." They let him in.

The blind man walks in and says, "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

VW02
10-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by theken
The head nun tells the two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes. So the one nun says to the other, "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door."

So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, "Who is it?"

"Blind man!"

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says, "He's blind, he can't see. What could it hurt." They let him in.

The blind man walks in and says, "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

that was ok, kind of a typical joke like a man walks into a bar and says ouch kind of a thing