PDA

View Full Version : How do you take these thingys off?!?!

shawtie
10-10-2006, 04:38 PM
This truck I bought has these spinner things on it, any way I dont like them and I want them off, there sooo annoying if one more person asks to spin them im gunna friggin snap. some old guy stops me at the bank to ask me how they work and how there on there and then when I leave he comes up beside me and goes oh wait you gotta let me spin them and then lets me know they make him dizzy .... haha I go get the oil changed and the guy is sitting there playing with them and keeps telling me how cool they are. THEY ARE UGLY AND PLASTIC AND I WANT THEM OFF NOW!!!

how do they come off??

snowboard
10-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Poke a screw driver behind them and pry

edit, a big screw driver

seer_claw
10-10-2006, 04:46 PM
^^If the screwdriver fails in prying them off then use a chisel and a hammer. Brute force and ignorance should get them off. :thumbsup:

rc2002
10-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Are they actual spinner rims or just the hubcaps?

I wouldn't wreck the rims trying to get the spinners off. They're worth a LOT of money. Just sell the spinners and buy new wheels - you'll probably have cash leftover.

KK07
10-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by shawtie
THEY ARE UGLY AND PLASTIC AND I WANT THEM OFF NOW!!!

I'm thinking they're hubcaps haha.

ga16i
10-10-2006, 06:07 PM
hahaha :rofl: depending on the ghettoness of these hub caps, you may need to take off your lug nuts first. Take some pics and show us. :D If it's not necessary to take off the lug nuts, then yeah, just grab some pliers or screw driver or something and give her.

shawtie
10-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
Poke a screw driver behind them and pry

edit, a big screw driver

Originally posted by seer_claw
^^If the screwdriver fails in prying them off then use a chisel and a hammer. Brute force and ignorance should get them off. :thumbsup:

Oh great...im guna end up poking an eye out lol

Originally posted by richardchan2002
Are they actual spinner rims or just the hubcaps?

I wouldn't wreck the rims trying to get the spinners off. They're worth a LOT of money. Just sell the spinners and buy new wheels - you'll probably have cash leftover.

Just hub caps, they aint worth shit!!

Originally posted by ga16i
hahaha :rofl: depending on the ghettoness of these hub caps, you may need to take off your lug nuts first. Take some pics and show us. :D If it's not necessary to take off the lug nuts, then yeah, just grab some pliers or screw driver or something and give her.

Ill post pics tomorrow, so you all can have a good laugh....

andyg16
10-11-2006, 12:11 AM
JUs take the hub caps off and go to crappy tire and get some new ones :dunno:

harv91
10-11-2006, 12:13 AM
take them off, put them around ur neck and make a rap video :D

andyg16
10-11-2006, 12:14 AM
^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

GQBalla
10-11-2006, 08:11 AM
why not just take the hub caps off and ride on plain steelies?