Toma
10-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
http://www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com/video_disp.asp?videoid=1381

:rofl:
Wow.... typical yankee imbred moron.

First things out of his mouth:
"Dictator" - uhm no, elected by a landslide and by a majority
"Firing Squad" - BS... no one has been sent to a firing squad. It's Venezuala... a place with due process, not like the US sending people to concentration camps with no due proccess.....

And then I stopped wathcih the red neck bastard :nut:

Xtrema
10-10-2006, 07:02 PM
^ I knew you would love it Toma. It's more for entertainment than a political view.

eljefe
10-10-2006, 07:10 PM
It was kinda funny in a pathetic way.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Toma

"Firing Squad" - BS... no one has been sent to a firing squad. It's Venezuala... a place with due process, not like the US sending people to concentration camps with no due proccess.....

And then I stopped wathcih the red neck bastard :nut:

we will see how your buddy chavez does next election.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4801521.stm

Toma
10-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

we will see how your buddy chavez does next election.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4801521.stm
Probably just another US funded and backed opposition and rally...

for evey anti chavez rally, there is a pro Chavez rally 3 times bigger.... :dunno:

Super_Geo
10-10-2006, 10:47 PM

Probably just another US funded and backed opposition and rally...

for evey anti chavez rally, there is a pro Chavez rally 3 times bigger.... :dunno:

I remember reading something to that effect by a Canadian journalist that had seen a lot of Venezuela. Pro Chavez rallies, usually in far greater numbers than the ones denouncing him, are never aired on Western media. I don't know if the anit-Chavez rallies are necessairly funded by the US, for the wealthy elite over there don't like Chavez at all, but it's pretty safe to say that Western media gives a completely one sided portral of the situation.

'the kid from brooklyn' is pretty pathetic though. At one point in my life I was pretty left wing, and worried about all the poor, uneducated redneck Americans who are getting fucked over by Bush and his corporate buddies (who are supposedly on their side)... but at one point you have to say fuck it, go out there, make money off of these bottom feeders, let their health care and social nets fall to shit so it can pad your wallet, and sit back and count your money while you watch the poor shitstains relish in their ignorant garbage. :thumbsup:

Cruz
10-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
^ I knew you would love it Toma. It's more for entertainment than a political view.

+1

This guy is strictly entertainment. I'm pretty convinced that this isn't considered a political statement

creeper
10-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

but at one point you have to say fuck it, go out there, make money off of these bottom feeders, let their health care and social nets fall to shit so it can pad your wallet, and sit back and count your money while you watch the poor shitstains relish in their ignorant garbage. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

kertejud
10-12-2006, 04:45 PM

60% is a landslide majority? In an election that just over half the population voted in? The guy also had one rather humorous law called 'the Enabling Act' (sound familiar).

If the U.S. has due process (which it does BTW), how could it possibly send people to "concentration camps" without it? Could it be that nations can sidestep such things in times of emergency or in the name of national security? Canada and the United Kingdom have both resorted to allowing internment in times of crisis to catch those considered a threat so safety of the whole, the FLQ and IRA respectively. The U.S. does it to catch Al Qaeda. But Venezuela, a nation with such a clean record couldn't possibly do such things, their consitution is quite stringent (though when you bring in refugees and immigrants and allegedly use coersion to pass decrees, it makes it somewhat tougher). And Ol' Hugo has nothing in his past to suggest he's the violent type, its not like he once tried to stage a military coup d'etat.

Now, I'm not saying there have been firing squads, it is rather unlikely considering the watchful eye of his opponents, but to think that Venezuela is any less capable of ignoring basic staples of democracy than the U.S. or Canada or the United Kingdom is just plain silly to say the least.

Toma
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by kertejud

blah blah blah.
See, you are using pure conjecture versus facts. US DOES "make people dissapear" without ANY due process, or accountability....

So therfore Venezuala MUST do the same?

At least the Venezualans passed a LAW, for which there are charges, courts, judges.... transparancy...

not the US "You are a terrorist cause we say so" with no evidence and no charges, or Bush's Ilelgal phone taps (ala Supreme court) etc....

Start accepting the simple turths in life... US=the new Nazi Germany ;)

AllGoNoShow
10-12-2006, 05:01 PM
Gay

collectskulls
10-12-2006, 05:51 PM

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/collectskulls/Islam%20BS/image008.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/collectskulls/Islam%20BS/image004.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/collectskulls/Islam%20BS/image002.jpg

DepTrotter
10-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by collectskulls

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/collectskulls/Islam%20BS/image002.jpg

fuck you

edit

not you the guy in the pic

A3GTiVR6SC
10-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Chavez dreams conspiracies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6045152.stm

keeps people like Toma in a frenzy. :rofl:

eljefe
10-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Chavez dreams conspiracies.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6045152.stm

keeps people like Toma in a frenzy. :rofl:

Dayum A3 if I didn't know better I'd think there is some kind of fatal attraction thing you have going for Toma.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by eljefe

Dayum A3 if I didn't know better I'd think there is some kind of fatal attraction thing you have going for Toma.

no, i just like makin fun of the idiot an his anti-american posts. :poosie: :rofl:

eljefe
10-12-2006, 07:21 PM

no, i just like makin fun of the idiot in all his anti-american posts. :poosie: :rofl:

Troll :D

A3GTiVR6SC
10-12-2006, 07:28 PM

Troll :D

the funny part is he is in denial.:whipped:

its sooo obvious with all his posts, :dunno:
am i the only one seeing it? :rofl:

eljefe
10-12-2006, 07:46 PM

the funny part is he is in denial.:whipped:

its sooo obvious with all his posts, :dunno:
am i the only one seeing it? :rofl:
:dunno: he seems to be very anti-bush or anti US government but that doesn't have to mean anti-american. Hell, I think Bush is a huge incompetant but that doesn't mean I am anti-american at all.

kertejud
10-12-2006, 07:49 PM

See, you are using pure conjecture versus facts. US DOES "make people dissapear" without ANY due process, or accountability....

So therfore Venezuala MUST do the same?

That's not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying that due process does not prevent a nation from taking liberties with certain laws and processes (as the U.S. Canada, the United Kingdom and every other Western Nation has done at some point during their times of democracy).

At least the Venezualans passed a LAW, for which there are charges, courts, judges.... transparancy...

And the U.S. passed a law stating that authorites can search a person's house without a warrant on mere suspicion of terrorist activities, making such blatant violations of basic democratic freedoms a-okay. The LAW also states that detaining those suspected of such actions without due process for a recommended (yet not defined) period of time. From your quote all I can gather is that you think the United States has no semblance of a judiciary system to speak of, whereas Venezuela seems to have everything solved and under control. Perhaps we should start passing some of these 'LAWS' up here in Canada too. They seem like a good idea, why didn't we think of them before?

not the US "You are a terrorist cause we say so" with no evidence and no charges, or Bush's Ilelgal phone taps (ala Supreme court) etc....

So Bush should remove all the judges and put in people he sees fit. In fact, he should do it without utilising the other branches of government (just like Hugo). What bad things could possibly come out of that?

If I started accepting what any nut started telling me, then that would make me a Nazi German.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-12-2006, 07:51 PM

:dunno: he seems to be very anti-bush or anti US government but that doesn't have to mean anti-american. Hell, I think Bush is a huge incompetant but that doesn't mean I am anti-american at all.

hell....im very anti-bush myself. bush is only a puppet.

some actions bush is taking, other US leaders would have done the same thing but just because bush is in power it makes the whole USA incompetent an evil according to beyond's very own galloway.:nut:

ogpog
10-12-2006, 07:53 PM
So, should we nuke the US? I wouldnt mind if all people like this guy were gone. Lets peel there skin off first, then kill em.

Toma
10-12-2006, 08:10 PM

Bueller? Bueller? Tyler? ;)

finboy
10-12-2006, 08:11 PM

no, i just like makin fun of the idiot an his anti-american posts. :poosie: :rofl:

although you may not agree with toma's posts, he does bring many valid points to the table. you have been here for a very short time, so i can see why you might jump to conclusions. believe me, toma is not dumb by any means, and i'm sure that more then a few of his posts just stir the pot for entertainment sake.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by finboy

although you may not agree with toma's posts, he does bring many valid points to the table. you have been here for a very short time, so i can see why you might jump to conclusions. believe me, toma is not dumb by any means, and i'm sure that more then a few of his posts just stir the pot for entertainment sake.

is he serious when he posts?

ive just noticed he brings "america" into topics not even about america to just bash it some how with his conspiracies.

we all need entertainment tho, so keep it coming toma. :rofl:

and who the fuck is tyler?

was he another person who thinks this guy is :nut: ?

01RedDX
10-12-2006, 10:02 PM

wainr
10-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

...only not as GAY

[

UMMMMMMMMM wtf

:eek:

l8braker
10-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Dude? :thumbsdow