PDA

View Full Version : North Korea GREATNESS Thread

Toms-SC
10-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Wow,

So I'm bored at work today and took a peak on youtube for videos of North Korea. This stuff is crazy! The DMZ appears to be very intense between the two sides.

A guided tour by the NK
VH3HXV_DrGY
Toma should really like that part of 'Yankie go home' at the end of the video.

Just a general search on YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=North+Korea+DMZ

I can't believe some places can be stuck in the past like this. Has anybody visited NK? I was reading up and theres suppose to be a 'fake city' or something? :eek: This really sounds like Half Life 2.

Toms-SC
10-11-2006, 02:28 PM
From another forum

lets start with the abandoned 105 storey ryugyong hotel.which has sat empty since 1992.

http://upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/uploaded/10.06/100571773_ec21b93bac_o.jpg

"many people are ordered to walk or drive by in planned positions in order to create an illusion that the city and country are prosperous.

I have heard as well that all those giant appartments are crumbling down and only a few people live in them."

Kim Jong's military parade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrOzTLSVja8

The true north korea daily life( guy jacking it 27 seconds in )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITBqRSMBWaM

the empty streets, 10 whole cars in the capital

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSOgzFDjtBY

B17a
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
The guy did have 18 holes in one in a single round!!:eek:

l8braker
10-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Interesting article in todays Herald about NK and Kim Jong Il. Absolutely appaling at what he does to his people.

01RedDX
10-11-2006, 02:47 PM

camby
10-11-2006, 05:58 PM
I saw this one video once where a US diplomatic convoy went to NK and they had a bunch of people in a stadium with those cards that when flipped around made a short animation of a missle launching. I wonder if that video exists because it was awesome.

QuasarCav
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Do a search on here for Korea. There is a nice photo-essay of a Russian guys trip through N. Korea.

The fact that some of them live like that is crazy.

Xtrema
10-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Do a search on here for Korea. There is a nice photo-essay of a Russian guys trip through N. Korea.

The fact that some of them live like that is crazy.

That's how it is when you're cut off from rest of the world.

There was a slight hope that Clinton administration could change them but GWB comes on and that all axis of evil thing is just not helping anyone.

A poor country with nukes, guess what's the major export soon going to be? So far the nuclear club has shown that they have a leash on the nukes. N.K. is just unpredictable.

A lot of it is China's doing tho. In the hope that giving themselves a wider buffer between themselve and US controlled South Korea.

wainr
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
The country is a disgrace and this Kim guy is a scum bag who should be shot.. probably Tomas hero..

01RedDX
10-11-2006, 06:26 PM

NGRPLZ.NET
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Why do I think that all of this was the October Surprise.

calgarys13
10-11-2006, 07:17 PM
how can one country dictate who has what..NK needs to dismantle when the US dismantles..i think kim jong ill and GWB are crazy but the US has no right to dictate what another country says or does...these sanctions are just gonna piss NK off....if clinton had a chance to make peace bring clinton in...resolve this peaceful for once...we need a global commune for the greater good....i hate the way the world works!i love that a study comes out and says 660,000 people have died in iraq so far but bush said he refuses to accept this statement as the report is flawed!i sit here wtaching him talk on KSPS and all his doing is warnning NK...why can't anything be solved peacefully with this guy..... AL GORE FTW:thumbsup:

NGRPLZ.NET
10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by calgarys13
these sanctions are just gonna piss NK off....

:rolleyes: Oh no, what are we going to do now? :rofl:

Sort of like pissing off a kitten.. it's really funny until it dies of a seizure :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The difference is that I would feel bad for the cat.

creeper
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by NGRPLZ.NET

:rolleyes: Oh no, what are we going to do now? :rofl:

Sort of like pissing off a kitten..

Agreed. North Korea will do nothing. They will continue to rot. Rather than a full scale invasion, I would suggest an assasination, followed up by bombings of military sites, in addition to 'Nuke' related facilities. Sanctions are just going to further cripple an already severely crippled nation. The civilians don't deserve it. Kimmy does.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by creeper

Agreed. North Korea will do nothing. They will continue to rot. Rather than a full scale invasion, I would suggest an assasination, followed up by bombings of military sites, in addition to 'Nuke' related facilities. Sanctions are just going to further cripple an already severely crippled nation. The civilians don't deserve it. Kimmy does. Dude.. I'm not even kidding, I just said pretty much those exact same words to my dad when we were arguing points on the issue. I also stole your sig picture and I'm sending it to people as a joykill. creeper ftw.