PDA

View Full Version : How to lose demerits w/ a GDL.

CivicTunr
10-11-2006, 08:50 PM
okay ive got this friend, who is probally the worst driver i know,
after the first ten days of having his license shes managed to total her dads car, and a car they bought for her, insurance doesnt matter cause her parents pay for it, im just wondering
for at fault accidents do you lose any demerits on your GDL license, or just for speeding tickets?

ninspeed
10-11-2006, 08:55 PM
it depends if she was charged by the police.. if no tickets are issued, then she will be fine. Note that a officer has up to a year i think before a ticket is issued. It does not have to be issued at time of accident

vtec
10-11-2006, 09:11 PM
not a year, i believe its somewhere around 60-90 days.

SilverBoost
10-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah, if she went off the road by act of God, say, and no other car was involved, she should be fine.

If she flipped a red and plowed through an intersection and took out a few cars and a few pedestrians, wwell then that's a different story.

My actual opinion though is that if she's really that bad I hope that she pays 90k a year in insurance and doesn't get her license back until she is able to TEACH a drivers ed course.

Calgary doesn't need another moving pylon.

Xtrema
10-11-2006, 09:46 PM
If she can TOTAL 2 cars in 10 days, how can she be walking?

By TOTAL do you mean crashes that she walk away from?

If I'm the parents, I would get her off the road.

If I'm the cop, I would've cut the license on the spot.

Anyhow, do us a public service and tell her to take another 10hrs by professionals from AMA. Also a defensive driving course won't be bad either.

AzN'SKillZ
10-11-2006, 09:51 PM
like said before if she recieved no tickets then she wotn get any demerits.

but if she did heres a list of all the possible fines and there demerits.

http://www.pointts.com/albertadermit.html

CivicTunr
10-11-2006, 09:53 PM
haha yah, 90K a year, but her dads makes about that in a week so it doesnt matter, money isnt a object to them,
on the first report card, her dad said if she had a 75% average she'd get his porsche :(

there goes 3 cars :eek:

1. Her integra
2. Her dads M5

3. Probally her dads porsche.

okay if she hits a car from behind is that losing demerits?
as well as getting t-boned?

please someone just be a cop and ticket her for going 1km over the limit, she actually doesnt care if she hurts anyone, cause she says her dad will get her out of it, and she also doesnt care if she sucks at driving.

shitty driving FTL!

:guns:

SilverBoost
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
This girl better be so smoking hot that it makes other other chicks cry in her pressence because if she isn't, tell her to get a fucking life and move on.

Doesn't care because she can get out of it? Please. What a joke. She fails at life. And her parents fail at parenting.

Yes she can lose demerits for a rearender... it's called "following too closely" I believe? Correct me here if I'm wrong folks.

Edit: I just checked, yeah I'm right.

CivicTunr
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
^^ no shes pretty ugly, but her moms a smoking hot milf haha.

XylathaneGTR
10-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
Yes she can lose demerits for a rearender... it's called "following too closely" I believe? Correct me here if I'm wrong folks.

Edit: I just checked, yeah I'm right.
Yup. it's a 2 demerit ticket.

SilverBoost
10-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr
^^ no shes pretty ugly, but her moms a smoking hot milf haha.

Well if you don't have a chance at her mother, turn her in. :devil:

ninspeed
10-11-2006, 10:09 PM
or the good old "driving with undue care and attention"... 6ish i think

CivicTunr
10-11-2006, 10:10 PM
maybe since you have a nice car, she'll try to race you, ahaha and than you get a cop to get her for street racing :D

CivicTunr
10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
when i find out what her new car and license plate is ill post it so none of my beyond buddies will get hurt,

im looking out for you guys haha :D

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Dude, tell her to get her ASS off the road... If she does have money, all she has to do is hire some people like points, and she'll hardly ever get demerits.. =\