10-12-2006, 11:55 AM
***** SOLD ******

pics removed after sale

2002 Audi A6 2.7 Biturbo
250 hp, 258 Lb/Ft torque, DOHC, 30 valve, V6; Quattro all wheel drive

55,500 miles / 88,800 km

**completely original paint throughout**

perfect Ebony black leather interior

FULL factory Sport package [lowered and stiffened suspension, 17" BBS wheels, and full power, heated sport seats]

AND

5 gear, Tiptronic shifting from the steering wheel (rare to find a full sport package combined with steering wheel shift buttons on an A6 - and 2002 was the only model year this was available).

Tiptronic on this model has 3 modes: 1) full automatic
2) Sport - noticeably delayed upshifts and quicker downshifts
3) full manual - shift manually via the shift lever or the steering wheel.

Fully, fully loaded with all the high end features you'd expect, power everything, lighting everywhere, split fold-down rear seats. lots of interior storage and passenger room, computer monitoring everything on the car, dual front climate control and separate rear seat heating and A/C, cruise, tilt/telescope AND including these specific option packages:

* Sport Package
* Preferred luxury package [pwr glass moonroof, full leather interior]
* Convenience package [auto dimming, heated outside mirrors, auto dimming interior mirror with compass, homelink remote door opener on visor, driver & passenger 3 position memory seats, power folding outside mirrors]
* Premium package [H.I.D. lights, multifunction steering wheel, rear parktronic]
* Heated front and rear seats
* Audi Symphony II / Bose premium sound system with 6 CD in dash

Ultra safe[antilock brakes, traction control, skid control, all wheel drive, front, side and curtain airbags], amazingly upscale luxury interior, distinctive, ultra sleek body in a performance sports sedan.

* Custom window tint
* 2 master, keyless remote, switchblade keys
* original owners manual, radio manual, service book, leather binder, etc.

HISTORY:
*Sold new in May / 02 from Power Audi in Newport Beach, California.
* Single owner prior to my importing it into Canada this summer (2006). All federal and provincial inspections properly completed - currently privately licensed, registed and insured in my name, here in Calgary, Alberta.
* Full service records from new - EVERY scheduled Audi service completed.
* Clean Car Fax
* Non - smoker since new
* I have the original California title (showing clear) and plates
* Never winter driven - super clean engine bay and undercarriage

RECENT WORK:
(to add some comfort for those familiar with the high performance 2.7 or its smaller sibling, the Audi S4 which uses the same engine, transmission and suspension setup)

* 8 almost new tires (performance summers and winters - 235/45/17)
* New brakes, front and back
* Recent synthetic oil change
* Last Audi scheduled service done 5,000 miles ago and next one due at 60,000 miles / 96,000 km
* New Audi Bose head unit with unlock code installed by Audi
* New coolant overflow resevoir
* New auxiliary coolant pump (important to keep the turbos cool)
* Coolant system flush and new Audi long life coolant good to -50 C.
* New bank 1 oxygen sensor
* New outer tie rod end (replaced for rubber tearing, not wear) and 4 wheel alignment
* New Audi frameless wiper blades (not cheap!)
* Daytime running lights operating properly - (hard wiring changes completed by Glenmore Audi)

** Expensive, professional polish, shampoo and detail just completed.

** No leaks.
** Everything works.
** Good windshield.

For those that like to mod:
This car has never been modified in any way, but, this A6 model is the most mod friendly of the entire A6 line and substantial performance gains have been easily achieved by A6 2.7 owners that were so inclined.

PRICE:
Asking $27,900. * (private sale, no GST)

* I will consider REASONABLE offers, but, please remember, this is an original paint, beautiful condition, completely serviced, top of the line Twin Turbo with really nice options, 8 tires, and needing nothing but a new owner. New, this car was over $70,000 Cdn. equipped as is.

Having looked at many A6's and other Audis before buying this one, I can promise this car is in way, way above the normal condition I have seen on many other similar Audis, with non disclosed Eastern backgrounds, accidents, non-working features, and needing large dollar amounts of immediate servicing.

PHONE : xxx - xxxx

harv91
10-12-2006, 03:59 PM
wow bump for a sexy ride :hitit:

10-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks harv91 ;)

I've updated the thread with more pics and some more detail (if that's possible).

03ozwhip
10-13-2006, 01:09 PM
just wondering, if you just brought it over in the summer, why are you getting rid of it already, and for that cheap?? sweet car though...

10-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
just wondering, if you just brought it over in the summer, why are you getting rid of it already, and for that cheap?? sweet car though...

WHY SELL SO SOON?
I've got a list of luxury and sport import cars that I want to own. The only way I can afford to own more than one of them, is by owning each one for about a 3 - 4 month period. I'd like to purchase the next car on my list, so this one is now for sale.

WHY PRICED SO CHEAP?
I do extensive research on the market to make sure that I'm pricing my car to compete with the best deals currently being offered for a similar make and model AND I put in the effort to make sure my car shows better than everyone else's. That way it normally sells to the first or second person to come and see it. That works for me because I'm anxious to move onto the next car on my list. There have been cases where people have bought a car from me, used it for awhile and then resold it for a profit simply because they were willing to be more patient than me.

When I sell, I try to recover my costs (purchase price and any repairs the car needs to make it perfect) by being EXTREMELY SELECTIVE about the car, the seller, and the purchase price. By recovering my costs, I can afford to keep owning nice cars and I'm willing to contribute my time because I'm interested in the cars.
As well, because I own one car at a time, register, license and insure each one in my own name and simply recover my costs at best, there is no business involved as I'm doing this purely for my personal enjoyment of the cars. Thus no GST.

10-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Snow is here......time for an Quattro ()()()() with winter tires!

10-19-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm currently doing my due diligence on a few cars next on my list, so I'm ready to give somebody a great deal on this car. I've also updated the text above to clarify a few things.

First person to see it in person is going to be seriously happy they were the first person. :thumbsup:

10-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Replied to latest PM's.

It would be quicker and easier for me if those of you with questions would simply call me at xxx - xxxx

By the way, still possible to be the first person to ACTUALLY show up and see it.

Thanks.

Cruz
10-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Gorgeous!

RobTheGob
10-21-2006, 11:37 AM
I recall you selling a similar car a few months ago - was that one a local car or was it from the US as well? Did you import this car just to sell it?

I'm guessing that since this is a 2002 model, it's guaranteed to have the larger oil lines - do you know if that is correct?

10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by RobTheGob
I recall you selling a similar car a few months ago - was that one a local car or was it from the US as well? Did you import this car just to sell it?

I'm guessing that since this is a 2002 model, it's guaranteed to have the larger oil lines - do you know if that is correct?

Actually I sold that car on May 10th and that one was a 2001 model, 1 owner, original paint, fully serviced Calgary car.
The buyer's father drives an S4, saw my ad and said it would be worth driving down from Leduc to see it, as opposed to choosing other, cheaper ones in not nearly the same condition in Edmonton. Since the sale, I received 3 unprompted emails from the buyer thanking me for the car and the condition it was in (heh, heh, you opened the door for that Rob).

I specifically wanted a full sport package, button shifting model and could not find one locally at all, so I expanded my search. In Canada, I could only find a few models in Toronto and Montreal, which I felt were not good value. I expanded my search throughout the US until I narrowed it down to this '02 model ('01 and '03 and '04 models don't offer the features I was looking for) which finally met my, admittedly quite high requirements. I rejected many that I investigated because of repaints, poor or non eixistant service history, ones requiring too much work to make them perfect, etc.

I imported it because I wanted to own this car with these specific options in this kind of condition. It's rare and I think quite desireable. That's it. That's all. I attempted to explain this above in my response to 03ozwhip. I realize there is a lot of text to read on this thread, but, I'm trying to give everyone all the info they need. You would save me a lot of typing time, however, if you would just call me and I'd be happy to give you answers to anything else you'd like to know.

My understanding from all the Audi enthusiast forums is that you are correct about the '02 models having the larger oil lines.
There were quite a few other changes between the '01 and '02 models as well, but, I'm not going to bore everyone by listing them all here.

PS: Thanks Cruz, for your kind comment and glad to hear you had good service from George at Tune Dub.

10-25-2006, 03:27 PM
OK, had to place the ad elsewhere to finally get some action, but, first person to actually show up is now driving it.

*** SOLD ***