PDA

View Full Version : fs. 2001 prelude se, loaded, low,low k.

dinglenuts
10-12-2006, 05:32 PM
posting for girl who bought it from me. Here's the story- I sold my prelude to Rebecca about 6 months ago, she loves the car but still has her civic and can't sell that, she wants a house and needs to sell her prelude asap for qualifying on the mortgage, so, here's the details. First, let me say that i am posting for her, so call her, don't pm me with questions as this is no longer my car.

2001 honda prelude se , electron blue pearl, wings west rs front lip,sides and rear , mugen replica spoiler on trunk. The trunk is not numbers matching because i had to buy a new one for the mugen spoiler cause the old one had holes in it that wouldn't be covered. Drive train is stock, 200hp 2.2l vtec engine, 5spd transmission, synthetic oil, leather,heated seats, power everything, sunroof, carbon fiber dash accents, alpine cd, 17" motegi ro_ja rims in gunmetal(15 lbs each) low profile tires, good for another season, front and rear strut tower braces, and lowered approx 2" on proper shocks and springs. Car has an original approximate 25-28,000 kms on it(i don't know exact cause its not my car, and one rim has minor curb rash, the right front part of the bumper had some scrape and was repainted by calgary honda, but it is seriosly extremely minor, i had it checked out when i bought it and it was in excellent shape, i work close to the current owner;s house and have seen the car almost weekly and it still looks excellent, i'll attach a pic, but please call Rebecca, not me at 969-3822, she's asking $20,000 which in my opinion is a good price for the last year of lude with such low,low klicks, check it out, its damn nice. I'll attach a pic once i've reloaded image resizer.

Ripper
10-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Interested... get those pics up :).

dinglenuts
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
here's an exterior pic, as i don't own it any more, its the only one i've got, but if your into ludes, call her, its a nice one!