PDA

View Full Version : **RECOVERED**1992 Honda Accord BVU 477

msommers
10-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Well after being the lucky guy of having to deal with a break-in into my Honda Accord about a month ago, I now have to deal with no car at all. Yes that is right, two seperate locations. Unfucking believable.

Total description of the car:

1992 Honda Accord 4 Dr EXR White
Plate number: BVU 477
Front windshield has cracks on passenger side
Rear emblem is baby blue in color (didn't put it on but its totally different than other accords)

Car has one piece JDM headlights but that is all, rest of the outside is stock. If you see this car cruising the street, call 9-1-1 as I was told that this is an emergency. My name is Matthew sommers.

Car was stolen from the Westbrook mall Safeway parking lot as I was at Aussie Rules. Car was parked around 8:00pm-12:30am saturday oct 14/06. Car has not been towed because the officer on the phone checked already.

If you have seen this car on the street parked, please phone the non-emergency number.

If you have any information leading to the whereabouts of my vehicle I would certainly appreciate it and would love to have a phone call. 880-1010

LilDrunkenSmurf
10-15-2006, 03:15 AM
That sucks man. I'll keep an eye out around the NE and parts of the SW

msommers
10-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Pics of vehicle from my for sale thread.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148922

Mods can you not close the thread even though I'm not selling it now?

FiveFreshFish
10-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Other non-stock items I noticed:
- Bumper rub strips painted white
- Side mouldings painted white
- Side blinkers

Good luck with the recovery.

msommers
10-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Well update on the vehicle. I get a call this morning at 7:00am WOOT about them finding my license plate, and my license plate only. They ended up droppingmy plate somewhere and CPS or someone else found it. Thanks mods for moving this to the top!

Thanks FFF for the rest of the identification.

RandomAnything
10-20-2006, 12:51 PM
sorry to hear about your car hope you find it

msommers
10-22-2006, 01:00 PM
^^ Thanks man.

I went and picked up my plate last week. I asked the officer "so what are the actual chances of finding my car with a different plate on it"

haha he says "well it does happen.." Gives me this look I know exactly what he's thinking but just trying to give me hope! It's not like they are going to run the plate of every white honda accord when they see one. I've been talking to the insurance company about it's worth and latest additions to the car and all that stuff. So long CB7, it's been nice knowing you!

msommers
10-23-2006, 05:59 PM
FOUND!

All the way in erinwoods! long trip for thieves to go for a Honda Accord. Damage seems to be not too bad according to the officer on the phone, ignition is busted, stereo is gone again of course. It'll be getting fingerprinted and probably have it towed to my house. Great. Thanks.

Hopefully they find the guy, maybe I can sue him for "pyschological trauma" hahaha

avow
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
wicked. you are one lucky dude (well if having your car stolen can be called lucky). hopfully they will catch those bastards.

ricefarmer
10-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by msommers
FOUND!

All the way in erinwoods! long trip for thieves to go for a Honda Accord. Damage seems to be not too bad according to the officer on the phone, ignition is busted, stereo is gone again of course. It'll be getting fingerprinted and probably have it towed to my house. Great. Thanks.

Hopefully they find the guy, maybe I can sue him for "pyschological trauma" hahaha

glad to hear you got your car back, my car was broken into in erinwoods and when i went to the cops they said a few other cars got hit there to... except my car being jdm I end up with a major headache getting the damaged door fixed :banghead: