PDA

View Full Version : Densha Otoko

Sprinter
10-16-2006, 12:19 PM
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3595/denshapromo2dq.gif

Anyone heard of this manga/TV show/movie ????

Apparently it's some sort of drama/comedy that was a huge hit in Japan... based on a true story(?)

I was wondering if anyone saw this & if it was any good/worth dl'ing

:dunno:

energieboi
10-16-2006, 10:13 PM
definitly a huge thumbs up
amazing talented actor and a very touching story line
i will even lend you the movie if you would like!

Once again, ITS VERY GOOD! :thumbsup:

Sprinter
10-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I was just wondering cause I was thinking of giving it as a gift to a friend... I just didn't wanna randomly give her a present and her ending up not liking it :(

ApexDrift
10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
this is the one where the main character, is a anime/ forum/computer fan and has the worst of luck right?

tcjsa
10-17-2006, 02:48 PM
As you stated in your post, this is an anime, a movie and a TV drama. The picture you posted is of the TV drama. I would say the TV drama was better than the movie because they had more time to flush out the characters and develop the story (plus the girl is hotter), while in the movie it seemed a little too easy for the main character (a complete nerd) to get the girl.

Sprinter
10-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by ApexDrift
this is the one where the main character, is a anime/ forum/computer fan and has the worst of luck right?

apparently yes... I haven't seen the movie or the seires, or read the manga/comic, I was just thinking that it might be a good gift to give to a friend for her b-day

Hipermax_d
10-18-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by tcjsa
As you stated in your post, this is an anime, a movie and a TV drama. The picture you posted is of the TV drama. I would say the TV drama was better than the movie because they had more time to flush out the characters and develop the story (plus the girl is hotter), while in the movie it seemed a little too easy for the main character (a complete nerd) to get the girl.

i agree. the tv drama was awesome
captured otakus pretty well i thought :thumbsup: