PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat at MRC?

Mixalot27
10-17-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm taking some night classes at Mount Royal College. I usually have about an hour to kill when I get there before my class starts. Wondering where and what is good to eat there?

dino_martini
10-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Theres the food court in the Wycham House. It has stuff like:

Edo, Booster Juice, Dairy Queen, Ms. Valenes (that italian place), the Wycked Deli (good donairs.. :drool: ), some coffee shop and a little convienance store type deal. There is also a few coffee shops scattered around inside Mt. Royal. The best one is just by the east gate, it has wireless internet access and a coffee shop..

Kobe
10-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini

Edo, Booster Juice, Dairy Queen, Ms. Valenes (that italian place), the Wycked Deli (good donairs.. :drool: ), some coffee shop and a little convienance store type deal. There is also a few coffee shops scattered around inside Mt. Royal. The best one is just by the east gate, it has wireless internet access and a coffee shop..

Subwayyyy aswell

steverules
10-17-2006, 05:36 PM
and well...... thats the extent of mount royals food selection

oh and the courtside cafe!

Lo)2enz0
10-17-2006, 05:39 PM
i miss having edo japan at school

used to have that before class all teh time. but the one at chinnok is better

dino_martini
10-17-2006, 07:04 PM
They also have a Tim Hortons and a Mr. Sub just down the stairs from the Wyckam house.

snade831
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Court Side Cafe

Speed_69
10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini
They also have a Tim Hortons and a Mr. Sub just down the stairs from the Wyckam house.
The Tim Hortons sucks..they only have coffee and donuts..no chili, soup or sandwiches:(

Lo)2enz0
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
plus there is always a huge line

ProjectR
10-18-2006, 01:04 PM
you could always leave the school and head down to where the volvo dealership is....they have a bass bros there and a pit pit

asp integra
10-30-2006, 12:34 AM
ya they have a pita pit there, also the cafeteria has good food but i dunno how long its open till, so theres no more edo japan anymore???????????????

dino_martini
10-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by asp integra
ya they have a pita pit there, also the cafeteria has good food but i dunno how long its open till, so theres no more edo japan anymore???????????????

As I outlined in my post. Its still there.

Edo, Booster Juice, Dairy Queen, Ms. Valenes (that italian place), the Wycked Deli (good donairs.. ), some coffee shop and a little convienance store type deal. There is also a few coffee shops scattered around inside Mt. Royal. The best one is just by the east gate, it has wireless internet access and a coffee shop..

asp integra
10-31-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
i miss having edo japan at school

used to have that before class all teh time. but the one at chinnok is better

woops, i read that as there not being an edo at mrc anymore