PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1999 or newer sports motorbike < $3800

Fish n Chips
10-17-2006, 10:59 PM
If you have one wanting to sell, please pm me with your email address.

Thanks.

czechtino
10-19-2006, 06:49 PM
You are not going to find anysport bike 99+ for that kind of cash unless its broken, laid down or just mest up. My advice save some more money up like 5gs or so and buy one just before spring hits. That or put money down on a new bike and do payments. If its your first bike there is no harm in going ealry to mid ninetys cheap still fun, and still something you can try not to kill yourself on.

:banghead:

Kobe
10-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by czechtino
You are not going to find anysport bike 99+ for that kind of cash unless its broken, laid down or just mest up. My advice save some more money up like 5gs or so and buy one just before spring hits. That or put money down on a new bike and do payments. If its your first bike there is no harm in going ealry to mid ninetys cheap still fun, and still something you can try not to kill yourself on.

:banghead:

No one is gunna be selling just before springs.. its now for cheaper.. not 3,800 cheap.. but like 6g cheap...

Then jack the price up when spring comes...

Fosgate R
10-20-2006, 12:45 AM
this one maybe? damaged, but all your going to find for that price...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149505

Aleannex
10-20-2006, 03:51 PM
I know it's older than what you're looking for, but this is a clean, fast bike in excellent mechanical shape.

Take a look.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150333

And price is OBO.

Thanks !

MiniMan
10-20-2006, 11:42 PM
I also have a '99 CBR 600 F4 for sale... red/black. 12,XXXkm... laid down lightly on the left side... needs a new left clip assembly (lever + bar + bar end), but ot much else. i'll sell it cheap!!

Fish n Chips
10-21-2006, 08:16 AM
MiniMan, please PM me with price and more details about the slight damage you mentioned. Let me know also your phone number so that we can chat. Thanks.