PDA

View Full Version : Man, I gotta stop racing!! hahah

LUDELVR
05-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Well, another encounter with a stang. It all started on mcknight when he drives by and I looked over and he just nodded. I take off but he doesn't so I figure maybe he doesn't want to race. Well, he then downshifts and flys by and I give chase, I'm about to pass him when we get behind some cars. We ended up lining up at the barlow lights and he tells me to roll down my window and we chat. He asks what I have done and I tell him turbo and he says it sounds nice.

I ask him if it's the 4.6 and he says it's the 5 with some mods but he didn't say what. The lights about to change and I say, "well, I'll give you a go and we'll see" and he says that his tires are bald so he won't get traction. Anyway, light turns green, I get a good launch and I'm out in front.

To make a long story short, I shut it down at around 160 km/h and when I looked in my rear view, I don't know if he just gave up or what but he was quite a ways back. I'd say around 12 or so...hard to tell in the rear view. Anyway, like I said, I gotta stop!! haha Oh yah, then he says see ya and then drops it and so do I and in third I start pulling away from him once again!! I think I'm addicted! ahaha

Over all he was a cool guy though.

theken
05-02-2003, 02:13 AM
good stuff.

legendboy
05-02-2003, 02:44 AM
Nice kill.............but I just rode in one black turbo ek and I think you may just have a problem posting a kill thread on this one hehehe

Ekliptix
05-02-2003, 07:04 AM
good kill.
I hope we're going to line up once i get running again.
If I lose I'm going to say "I have 225's on the rear", which is true.

LUDELVR
05-02-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
Nice kill.............but I just rode in one black turbo ek and I think you may just have a problem posting a kill thread on this one hehehe

hahahah, shit, that's what I've heard!!!! But I'm more concerned about some teg that should be making its way onto our streets soon!! ;) ;) hahaha, but who knows, from what I hear, that thing won't be ready till next summer!! ;) :rofl: :rofl:

SmelltheRubber
05-05-2003, 01:02 AM
Any idea how much hp your car's making with that turbo? From crunching numbers, i would have guessed that a 5.0 would have had the jump on you, but oh well.

cocoabrova
05-05-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
Any idea how much hp your car's making with that turbo? From crunching numbers, i would have guessed that a 5.0 would have had the jump on you, but oh well. Probably 400+whp:eek:It's all about the size of your end-tanks:thumbsup::rofl:

DSM Power
05-05-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Man, I gotta stop racing!! hahah
How many times have you said this now? :confused: :dunno: :tongue:

sexualbanana
05-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

reckonize biatch!! haha

James
05-06-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

reckonize biatch!! haha

lol, u wish! :rofl: