PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy costumes

viperous
10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
With halloween around the corner, this is going to be my first time in 4 years I actually get to spend the night paryting instead of working :clap:

I haven't bought a costume in years and I wanna know what places sell some pretty good costumes (no retail stores eg:Wal-Mart, Superstore etc).

Any places I should check out?

VetteRacin
10-19-2006, 07:07 AM
according to the news there is a costume shop in inglewood that is a good decent place

cidley69
10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
The place on 16 ave with the cow paintjob has costumes. The is also a temp costume shop on 17 ave sw near 14th st.

Value village has a huge section of halloween costumes, not to mention all the old clothes that could be worked into a costume.

Anyone have any good/funny costume ideas?

topmade
10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Don's hobby shop I believe it's called on Center st and about 15ave NW. They are on top of Albern coins and has everything you need for Halloween

Kona9
10-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by topmade
Don's hobby shop I believe it's called on Center st and about 15ave NW. They are on top of Albern coins and has everything you need for Halloween

excellent place. recomended!! Shit even Samuel L Jackson has shopped there!! good quality movie style masking and prebagged costumes!!

viperous
10-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Ok well, thanks for those tips. I"ll be bound to follow through with all the stores mentioned.

Though, I have a costume in mind. I'm thinking of a samurai. But I don't know if any of the above would carry such outfits. And I don't care if its the fully armor with a helmet or just plain japanese wardrobe. (http://www.philsblog.com/archives/lastsamurai.JPG)

I already got a katana in place, so that's taken care of already.

Anyone know any places that would carry all that?