PDA

View Full Version : A regular drive out in the evening

Fcuk
10-19-2006, 07:14 PM
So im driving home after i pick up some grocieries and i come to a 3 way stop. Each car is about a second behind eachother at the stop sign.

Car A arrives at 1 second mark
Car B arrives at 2 second mark
And I arrive immediately after car B ( 2.5 second mark )

Car A is going straight.
Car B is turning.
And i'm going straight on the opossite direction of car A.

Car A begins to move and is driving fairly slow and I have no reason to wait for him to fully cross so then car B can go then I move. Now i know its proper to wait in the order you arrive but car A was taking really long for a stop sign so i decided to move a bit after he goes.

It would've taken the same time for A to cross as for me to cross too so car B wouldn't be losing his place in line. After it's clear for car B he floors it and begins to ride my ass hard in a school zone.
Ok so hes riding my ass for about... 20 seconds and we come to a pedestrian cross and the light begins going off to allow them to walk.

OK i wait and the fag is about 1CM away from my car and on top of that hes revving his engine like crazy.

This is where it hits me as to what the fuck, Why am i taking this?

I get outta my car and he rolls up his window and fingers me. So i bang on his window telling him to come out. He fucking gets scared after acting so tough puts it in reverse... stalls .. turns on his car... reverse again... almost stall but fleds the scene.

I'm just venting.... I know it maybe was partially my fault and i would take full responsibility and apologize if he didn't fucking do what he did.

:whipped:

WWJAI
10-19-2006, 08:05 PM
That guy's an immature asshole..haha..how embarassing to stall while trying to drive away because he's chicken shiet...haha

CasperWho
10-19-2006, 08:07 PM
Road rage!
You really need to relax dude..

A790
10-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Fcuk
So im driving home after i pick up some grocieries and i come to a 3 way stop. Each car is about a second behind eachother at the stop sign.

Car A arrives at 1 second mark
Car B arrives at 2 second mark
And I arrive immediately after car B ( 2.5 second mark )

Car A is going straight.
Car B is turning.
And i'm going straight on the opossite direction of car A.

Car A begins to move and is driving fairly slow and I have no reason to wait for him to fully cross so then car B can go then I move. Now i know its proper to wait in the order you arrive but car A was taking really long for a stop sign so i decided to move a bit after he goes.

It would've taken the same time for A to cross as for me to cross too so car B wouldn't be losing his place in line. After it's clear for car B he floors it and begins to ride my ass hard in a school zone.
Ok so hes riding my ass for about... 20 seconds and we come to a pedestrian cross and the light begins going off to allow them to walk.

OK i wait and the fag is about 1CM away from my car and on top of that hes revving his engine like crazy.

This is where it hits me as to what the fuck, Why am i taking this?

I get outta my car and he rolls up his window and fingers me. So i bang on his window telling him to come out. He fucking gets scared after acting so tough puts it in reverse... stalls .. turns on his car... reverse again... almost stall but fleds the scene.

I'm just venting.... I know it maybe was partially my fault and i would take full responsibility and apologize if he didn't fucking do what he did.

:whipped:

Why'd you get out of your car? What were you going to do?

No offense, but you look like a goon just as much as he does.

Fcuk
10-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by A790

Thanks, but when someone is about to love tap my car i don't think im gonna settle for it before anything serious happens.

I was gonna give him a cookie... what else am i gonna do obviously im gonna ask him wtf and hit him.

EDIT - also i forgot to mention maybe another factor i got outta my car is that this seems to happen to me alot and i guess im just tired of it.

SOAB
10-19-2006, 09:40 PM

what the fuck do you think he was gonna do? you're an idiot.

some people need to learn a lesson the hard way. i'll bet this idiot doesn't tailgate someone like that again.

Gurpy
10-19-2006, 09:41 PM

EDIT - also i forgot to mention maybe another factor i got outta my car is that this seems to happen to me alot and i guess im just tired of it.

Maybe it's just your driving then.

Fcuk
10-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy

Nah .. i usually only go 4-5 KM over the limit or stay the limit :thumbsup:

01RedDX
10-19-2006, 10:38 PM

msommers
10-19-2006, 10:40 PM

Thanks, but when someone is about to love tap my car i don't think im gonna settle for it before anything serious happens.

I was gonna give him a cookie... what else am i gonna do obviously im gonna ask him wtf and hit him.

I'm not going to condone you getting out of your car to nail someone for technically following too close, obviously its road rage. Mind you I've felt like doing this myself a few times. I've actually done the same thing at a 4 way or 3 way stop myself, going at the same time as someone in the parellel direction. But honestly, what is that going to solve in the end, you feeling better about yourself? I guess....

shawtie
10-19-2006, 10:47 PM

I was gonna give him a cookie...

:rofl:

Honda_002
10-19-2006, 10:51 PM

x2

GoChris
10-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I do that at stop signs too, if someone is crossing and im going the opposite way, I might as well go since no one else can go until its clear anyway.

It's just more efficient and people that don't do this just make 4 way stops that much slower :drama:

95EagleAWD
10-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Holy chill.

He "almost" hit you...

You know you can be reported for road rage and shit, right?

hussein
10-19-2006, 11:45 PM
:guns: Hopefully the next one doesn't escape. :devil:

Fcuk
10-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
Holy chill.

He "almost" hit you...

Yeah i know i can be reported.

If someone was doing this and you were in your nsx what would you do? just wondering

:dunno:

tapout
10-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by hussein
:guns: Hopefully the next one doesn't escape. :devil: :rofl: :rofl:

adidas
10-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Holy chill.

He "almost" hit you...

LoL

So if he gets reported what is then gonna happen? NOTHING

I think he did the right thing, but i only say this cause i prob would of done the same.

hussein
10-19-2006, 11:51 PM

If someone was doing this and you were in your nsx what would you do? just wondering

Maaaan. If it was me, I would call you, that way you can drive up behind him, and then he will be boxed in so he can't run away. Lesson learned for next time. :thumbsup:

gp36912
10-19-2006, 11:53 PM
ya i think its more effiecient if the person opposite of you is going straight i mean might as well, its almost common sense. if someone was to tail me like that i would get out of the car myself and do the exact same thing, i don't think its the right thing to do but sometimes people just have to be dealt with that way. theres no way around it sometimes. lemme put it this way, if someone was doing that behind you in your nsx how would you have handled it at that time. both of them could have been reported for road rage, though i really want to see the look on the guys face after you got out of the car. coulda been good for a few chuckles

95EagleAWD
10-19-2006, 11:58 PM

If I was being tailgated?

I'd take off. :burnout:

Originally posted by adidas

LoL

So if he gets reported what is then gonna happen? NOTHING

I think he did the right thing, but i only say this cause i prob would of done the same.

Actually, if he files a complaint with CPS, then they will probably issue a ticket or some kind of citation. Then you have to go to court and prove you didn't do it.

Fcuk
10-19-2006, 11:59 PM

If I was being tailgated?

I'd take off. :burnout:

Not so fast mr speed limit... your in a 30 zone :burnout:

stealth
10-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Good work man.

That guy was being a bitch about it.

If I was the other guy, I would get pissed off for 10 seconds at most.

But what you did was fine, at the stop sign, I do it ALL the time.

Revving won't get you anywhere.

I would of slammed on my breaks and let him hit me, then I would sue his ass for damages.

95EagleAWD
10-20-2006, 12:02 AM

Not so fast mr speed limit... your in a 30 zone :burnout:

School zone?

I'd clear it and take off. I've done it before, being tailgated at night.

I sure wouldn't get out of my car. Fuck that.

If I was driving and he was tailgating, I'd brake check the bastard.

Fcuk
10-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by stealth
Good work man.

That guy was being a bitch about it.

If I was the other guy, I would get pissed off for 10 seconds at most.

But what you did was fine, at the stop sign, I do it ALL the time.

Revving won't get you anywhere.

I would of slammed on my breaks and let him hit me, then I would sue his ass for damages.

lol honestly brake checks came to mind but i don't wanna visit the states for another mr2 after my experience :) :thumbsup:

CasperWho
10-20-2006, 12:08 AM
Engine revving ... stalling ...
After all said and done, maybe you misunderstood?
Maybe he was in the learning process of driving a standard?

From what i understand, he didn't really do anything wrong - worth stressing about enough to take action.

Consider yourself lucky that the guy decided to take off, instead of steping out and taking your head off

Foresay you were knocking on my window..

Just My 2 Cents!

Fcuk
10-20-2006, 12:15 AM
Thats some violent 2 cents :D

VW02
10-20-2006, 09:39 AM
yea if you would of hit the guy, and then he just dropped lets say, you would get owned for assault charges. And you should have banged on the window. In the end, the people who do violent things get in trouble. He would not get in trouble for being too close but you would for punching him.

hussein
10-20-2006, 11:34 PM
^^^^^^^ only if you leave him behind... :devil:

husler12
10-20-2006, 11:42 PM
ohhh your hardcore now buddy

hussein
10-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Actually I am bored. :dunno: Just a wanna be e-thug posting stupid shit. hahaha.

Dayclone
10-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Ummm always yeild to the person to the right when you all
"Seem" to get to the 3 way stop at the same time. It's the law
and it's the rules you should follow it :)

As for the guy fleeing the scene, not a good idea. He can get charged for that.

Goodluck.

Steve

soupey
10-20-2006, 11:52 PM
hahah i cant blame u, after the shitload of crap u had to go thru to get ur ride, and have ppl that close to it? that'd piss me off too!

saiyajin
10-20-2006, 11:58 PM
wait a minute... how did he "flee the scene"??
did he go around you in the opposite lane? did he reverse away? hahah im assuming its one lane here

adidas
10-21-2006, 12:34 AM

Actually, if he files a complaint with CPS, then they will probably issue a ticket or some kind of citation. Then you have to go to court and prove you didn't do it.

Ok so say the CPS comes to his house, what are the chances of them really giving him a ticket?! You can say that you werent there and dont know what the guy is talking about!

I just dont see a way they can prove you wrong!

Cruz
10-21-2006, 01:18 AM
...this seems to happen to me alot and i guess im just tired of it.

Originally posted by Gurpy

No question: + 1

I would say I do a fair amount of driving (40 - 50k/year) and I have never had this happen to me; ever - and I've been driving for 14 years.

NGRPLZ.NET
10-21-2006, 02:01 AM
I don't blame you for getting out and being menacing. I'm with you on that.. I just don't even give a shit anymore. What I wouldn't give for a public data account though.. some people would be getting phone calls

"Hi you fuck, if you ever drive like that again, I am coming to your house to fuck you in the ass. Stop tailgating me, or you won't have an anal cherry ever again.." etc.

ICEBERG
10-21-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by NGRPLZ.NET
I don't blame you for getting out and being menacing. I'm with you on that.. I just don't even give a shit anymore.

Would you give a $hit if the other guy took out a gun and pointed at your head?

Stay in your cars. There are bunch of F'ed up people in calgary lately. You don't know who you going to run into.

infected
10-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

Would you give a $hit if the other guy took out a gun and pointed at your head?

Stay in your cars. There are bunch of F'ed up people in calgary lately. You don't know who you going to run into.

Not just Calgary, similar situation happened in Lethbridge except they actually killed him.

What's the point of getting mad anyways?

old&slow
10-21-2006, 09:22 AM
I think idiots get whats coming to them...just your never around to see it.
Last nite these too dumbasses in toyota corolla kept crossing 2 lanes without signaling and cutting me off. Happened 3 times in a couple kms. To the point where I was getting paranoid that they were targeting me. Then at one point as they raced ahead and again going from a merge to two lanes left and again no signals they got cutoff by a guy in an older dodge half tonne. He was completely in the wrong. But it would have been fun to see them smack that truck. Woulda served them right.As it was they hit the brakes hard and continued down blackfoot at a more reasonable pace!

mix123
10-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by adidas

Ok so say the CPS comes to his house, what are the chances of them really giving him a ticket?! You can say that you werent there and dont know what the guy is talking about!

I just dont see a way they can prove you wrong!

Hahaha wtf he's not going to get a ticket, It's seriosuly not that big of deal. The other guy was just as much in the wrong. Some of you are so scared of the big bad CPS like you're going to get charged or a ticket for taking a piss.

adidas
10-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by mix123

Hahaha wtf he's not going to get a ticket, It's seriosuly not that big of deal. The other guy was just as much in the wrong. Some of you are so scared of the big bad CPS like you're going to get charged or a ticket for taking a piss.

Read a few posts back and when you fully understand what i was talking about then you can comment back!

mix123
10-21-2006, 11:43 AM
I wasn't commenting on what u were talking about...I was commenting on the comments made by others

adidas
10-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Well you quoted me so i thought u were talking about my post!

My bad.

Fcuk
10-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Dayclone
Ummm always yeild to the person to the right when you all
"Seem" to get to the 3 way stop at the same time. It's the law
and it's the rules you should follow it :)

As for the guy fleeing the scene, not a good idea. He can get charged for that.

Goodluck.

Steve

He was on my left :)

Originally posted by husler12
ohhh your hardcore now buddy

Ohhh thanks? I'll give you a cookie too. :D

A790
10-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by SOAB

what the fuck do you think he was gonna do? you're an idiot.

some people need to learn a lesson the hard way. i'll bet this idiot doesn't tailgate someone like that again.

It was a rhetorical question you stupid fuck. I was pointing out that in the eyes of the law HE would have been charged.

God I can't believe how fucking stupid some people are.

gpede
10-22-2006, 11:00 PM
^^^^^ LOL

Made me giggle.

:drama: