PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Tickets to Queen Nov.1 Concert!!!

BigShow
10-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Queen -It's a Kinda Magic
Southern Alberta Jubilee
Calgary

Wed, Nov.1, 2006 8:00pm

It's gonna be a great concert playing all the hits, but I can't get out of a commitment for that time so I have to sell. This is not a tribute band either for those wondering.

2 Main floor tickets.

$130 for both.

NEW PRICE: $100

moeman
10-19-2006, 10:07 PM
Actually, this is a "tribute band" in that it's not the remaining members of Queen.

Went last year and it was a great show. If you've ever seen the original Queen live, or just seen videos, this is a pretty damned good impression.

BigShow
10-20-2006, 02:45 AM
From what I was told your wrong, it is Queen. They've replaced Fred Mercury for obvious reasons (he's dead).

edit: I'm just going by what the radio station told me, because I phoned them to double check.

NATAS.KAUPAS
10-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Freddy's Dead.

pei_boy
10-20-2006, 08:24 AM
From http://www.queen.itsakindamagic.com/

Starring

Craig Pesco as Freddie Mercury

Travis Hair as Brian May

Brett Millican as Roger Taylor

David Christopher as John Deacon

Canadian 2.5RS
10-20-2006, 08:43 AM
The real queen is touring with Paul Rogers I think.

ogpog
10-20-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by BigShow
From what I was told your wrong, it is Queen. They've replaced Fred Mercury for obvious reasons (he's dead).

edit: I'm just going by what the radio station told me, because I phoned them to double check.

Wrong.

I saw them either last year or the year before at the Jubilee. NONE of them are queen members, but the concert was probably the best one i have ever seen. Amazing visuals, and the dude who was "freddie mercury" is phenominal. I took my mother with me (she was a huge fan), and she said that compared to their concerts she saw of the real band years and years ago, this show was a close comparison.

BigShow
10-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by ogpog

Wrong.

I saw them either last year or the year before at the Jubilee. NONE of them are queen members, but the concert was probably the best one i have ever seen. Amazing visuals, and the dude who was "freddie mercury" is phenominal. I took my mother with me (she was a huge fan), and she said that compared to their concerts she saw of the real band years and years ago, this show was a close comparison.

Ok thanks for the heads up!! I guess someone at Q107 was playing a joke on me, lol... either way sounds like it would be fun to see, and unfortunately I can't make it so, still for sale.

BigShow
10-23-2006, 03:39 PM
bump :dunno:

BigShow
10-31-2006, 02:08 PM
tomorrow night, new price!!

$100