PDA

View Full Version : Navigation system user-survey

nikatnott
10-20-2006, 08:34 AM
I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.

If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

www.mrl.nott.ac.uk/~nlf

The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.

Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at [email protected] and I will provide them to you by email.

Many thanks

Nick Forbes
Postgraduate researcher
University of Nottingham

Lexxan
10-20-2006, 11:57 AM
done

accord885
10-20-2006, 12:02 PM
done

drew_goring
10-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by nikatnott
I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.

If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

www.mrl.nott.ac.uk/~nlf

The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.

Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at [email protected] and I will provide them to you by email.

Many thanks

Nick Forbes
Postgraduate researcher
University of Nottingham

Fuck you, why should I answer your survey? What's in it for me? Who is to say that you aren't just harvesting email and personal data?:whipped:

ID theft FTW!

Lexxan
10-20-2006, 05:34 PM
uhhh he doesn't ask for your name and that's a university website????

drew_goring
10-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan
uhhh he doesn't ask for your name and that's a university website????

Ah well...but still...why should we answer some loser's survey? He's not even from here.

GoChris
10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by drew_goring

Ah well...but still...why should we answer some loser's survey? He's not even from here.

then don't! but why spend more time bitching about not doing it than would take to actuall do it.

drew_goring
10-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by GoChris

then don't! but why spend more time bitching about not doing it than would take to actuall do it.

Because bitching is easier than actually spelling correctly.:devil:

Lexxan
10-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by drew_goring

because some of us have jobs and can affords GPS's so we find it interesting?

drew_goring
10-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan

because some of us have jobs and can affords GPS's so we find it interesting?

Hey, just because I am a student and am "only" rocking an IVA-D310 doesn't mean you have to hate.:bigpimp:

TeamBestBud
10-21-2006, 11:57 AM
^^your a tool^^:thumbsdow