PDA

View Full Version : Looking for construction work, operator!

Rui M
10-21-2006, 03:13 AM
Just completed a $15 000 Heavy equipment operator course, 7 weeks training on backhoe, skid steer, excavator , bulldozer , 2 weeks just on grader.

I have only worked in the construction field, started doing concrete forms out of highschool then moved onto masonry.

Other valuable skills: good with mechanics, "have built high horsepower cars".

I'm 22 yrs old like to work hard to earn $$, looking to move from Ontario, ideal job would be something with at least 60 hrs a week mon-fr.....with overtime, an employer that is also willing to give me responsibility and force me to learn new things.

[email protected]

sxtasy
10-21-2006, 03:36 AM
you sound like the perfect applicant for our company, www.countrysidemasonry.com $20/hour start for competent people!

Sophal
10-21-2006, 05:37 PM
If you're any good at trenching. we're looking for operators for electric utility work. JLT construction. 403-236-4113.

blueToy
10-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Rui M
Just completed a $15 000 Heavy equipment operator course, 7 weeks training on backhoe, skid steer, excavator , bulldozer , 2 weeks just on grader.

I have only worked in the construction field, started doing concrete forms out of highschool then moved onto masonry.

Other valuable skills: good with mechanics, "have built high horsepower cars".

I'm 22 yrs old like to work hard to earn $$, looking to move from Ontario, ideal job would be something with at least 60 hrs a week mon-fr.....with overtime, an employer that is also willing to give me responsibility and force me to learn new things.

[email protected]

So have you found anything yet ?

Need more info .

Where are you willing to go ? Are you looking for work just in Calgary ?

Drivers licence ? Do you have a clean abstract ?

Are you looking for masonry work , or are you looking to get into becoming a operator ? If the latter , I may be able to hook you up to someone that is always looking for a good set of hands .