PDA

View Full Version : "The Rig"

Crymson
10-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Anyone else catch this on OLN (outdoor life network)? Must have been the first episode. Reality /documentary show that follows a drilling rig in Alberta -- Poncho is the comany, i've never heard of them. I really liked the show though.

djayz
10-21-2006, 11:24 AM
is there a reality show for everything now?

people will be "living" their life off the couch pretty soon just watching reality shows instead of living life.

for other members who might be interested...what time was it on?

kaput
10-21-2006, 11:37 AM

Aleks
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Crymson
Anyone else catch this on OLN (outdoor life network)? Must have been the first episode. Reality /documentary show that follows a drilling rig in Alberta -- Poncho is the comany, i've never heard of them. I really liked the show though.

I thought it was pretty cool. I work in the industry though.

theken
10-21-2006, 12:56 PM
i was thinking of makinf a show for frackers, fracs of life or something like that, i think it is a good idea to show all those ontario bastards that think it is easy work, show em its not

sputnik
10-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Poncho = Concord

carter_prelude
10-21-2006, 01:08 PM
is this now a series??? I wanna catch it sometime

Supa Dexta
10-21-2006, 06:30 PM
yeah thats the 1st show,,, 13 all together, thursday nights at like 11:30 though,, then again another time or two on the weekends

Oldskool
10-21-2006, 07:08 PM
When iwas working the rigs, my motorhand called the show to offer our rig as a rig to be filmed, but they needed interviews with all the people on the rig and it was christmas, so rig was shut down and crew were at homes all over alberta, in sask and manitoba and stuff,

Back to the topic, what time and what day is this show on?

no_joke
10-21-2006, 11:01 PM
An hour of pussy jokes, fucking the dog, and chewing tobacco!

sml
10-27-2006, 11:55 PM
It's cool watching that show because I see my company's products all over the place!

blueripper6
10-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Nice to see the show, first ep. was in fox creek and I just came back from there saw the bar they were all in. K well sml tell us a little more about "your" products, im sure interested.

CasperWho
10-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
Nice to see the show, first ep. was in fox creek and I just came back from there saw the bar they were all in. K well sml tell us a little more about "your" products, im sure interested.

:rofl: :werd:

i laughed when i recognized the good ol fox creek hotel/lounge/bar/liquor store... lol
that place is a fuckin DUMP

so glad im not up there this winter... :D

Rockski
10-31-2006, 03:54 PM
hahah me and a buddy at work were talking about this a year ago and how good of an idea it would be, next thing you know, this year its on and we didnt even pitch the idea :(

johnboy27
11-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by theken
i was thinking of makinf a show for frackers, fracs of life or something like that, i think it is a good idea to show all those ontario bastards that think it is easy work, show em its not
Fracking is easy though, although it would be a good idea for a show though. I wouldn't mind being on it with my crew.

Mazstyle
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by CasperWho

:rofl: :werd:

i laughed when i recognized the good ol fox creek hotel/lounge/bar/liquor store... lol
that place is a fuckin DUMP

so glad im not up there this winter... :D

I recognized it also, the only good thing about that hotel is the free playboy channel :thumbsup:

drew_goring
11-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Anyone have a link to the dl of the episode?