no problems

??

Thanks

Supa Dexta
10-22-2006, 09:03 AM
good shape, 5-6k

soupey
10-22-2006, 09:13 AM
err im not sure on the price, but $www3-5k(max) would sound about right for a 10 yr old car, but i would doubt ur claims on it having no problems, unless the owner has kept it extremely well maintained, some things to check, under the two back rear wheels, check for rust, also under the hood make sure it isnt dirty

try to drive some other camry's that are the same age and see how the ride/power difference is, i know when i got my camry we tried out a bunch of different ones and no camry really had the same feel to it, reason being the driveshaft for camry's wears down quite a bit if its driven hard, we had to get ours refinished and it made a HUGE difference to the overall ride/performance of the car.

also be sure the stereo inside works, im assuming that u will have the cd/tape player, the backlight LED is notorious for somehow going out, so u wont be able to see anything at night, and the CD player for most camry's becomes finicky after about 5 yrs of use, so there might be a slight future expense there...

MAKE SURE u look under the fabric in the trunk and in the front to see if any repairs have been done, also check and see if the trunk lid lines up correctly when closed...

i kno u were asking for how much its worth, but those things above are what i noticed with my older, but same style, 92 camry...

hope that helps

ashee
10-22-2006, 09:16 AM
4500ish

Gondi Stylez
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
i sold my 95 camry 4 banger for 7750

new winter tires
compustar alarm/starter 2 way pager
mp3 deck
new timing belt
160 kms